chapter 17: 1 year later

It's been a year since well everything, my cancer has been treated and I'm well again, I am sixteen years old, I'm still with Archie and jughead still doesn't know.

"Melony, what does x equal?" Ms say erupting me out of my thoughts.

"16," I say.

"Yes, and melony you should be lucky that your graduating this year," ms says.

Oh yeah there are a few things I should tell you. I got moved up to a senior and I'm graduating in 3 months, Alec's dating his crush but he's a couple years levels below me. Archie is away at collage but he come on the weekends. Betty is running the Riverdale regester with jughead and they come eat dinner with us most nights. I just left therapy because of what happened in the forrest last year. Some days I feel his blood on me it covered me like a suit of death.

I feel neasuia rise up into my throat. I stand up and run.
"Melony?" I hear a voice call. I run pushing my weight on the bathroom doors. My food leaves my stomach and into the toilet.
"Mel?" I hear. It sounds familiar. My head and stomach spin different ways. I see the red hair of Archie. I sob out. He sits down next to me and wraps me up in his arms.
"Are you okay?" Archie asks.
"I just threw up," I say.
"That was a dumb question," Archie says.
"Wait what are you doing here?" I ask.
"Oh yeah we have this week off," Archie says.
"That's great," I say. He wraps me up tighter in his arms his chin resting atop my head.
"Um I have to go," I say quickly rushing out of the bathroom.