Chapter 5: Home venomous home

We arrive at the old Cooper house my hands shake and sweat, I'm about to meet my real father.

What if he doesn't want me?

What if he hates me?

What if the sisters were right, maybe I am unlovable?

Breathe, just breathe. We walk step by step Jughead knocks on the door.

"Dad!" Jughead calls, "It's ok Melony,"

"Coming son," Fp Or Dad says.

The door opens I don't think I am ready. A Man with blackish brown hair opens the door he appears to be in his 50s.

"Dad, this is Melony Jean Lilith Jones-Cooper, your daughter," Jughead says. The man falls to his knees in front of me and hugs me, I cant remember the last time I was hugged it must have been at least 3 years ago. Tears roll down my face, I hug him back.

I don't know how long we are there for, but Jughead coughs bring me to reality. We release and I hide behind my father and in front of my big brother.

"Mom This is Melody Jones-Cooper," Jughead says.

"what?" Gladys says.

"Yep she some how found her way back to us," Jughead says, A girl about 11 years old stand behind Gladys.

"Hi Step-mom" I say.

"Melony" Gladys says Scathingly. the girl goes to try and inspect me but is held back by Gladys.

"Melony why don't you go up stairs you can sleep in jugheads room with him." Fp says.

"Lj," I say

"What?" Gladys replies.

"I go by Lj," I say.

"Well L.j. Its nice to have you back," Fp says with a smile.

I smile back before walking up the stairs with Jughead.

"So, what going on between your mom and you?" I ask sliding my finger on the makeup table.

"Well, nothing you should concern yourself with," Jughead says.

"interesting décor," I say

"ha it Bettys," Jughead says.

"you let your girlfriend decorate your room?" I say.

"No this use to be her room then we moved in," he explains. the little girl comes into the room.

"Who are you?" the girl says venomously to me.

"I'm your big sister," I say.

"I don't have a sister or else she'd be living with us," The girl says.

"you're right im your half sister," I say.

"What?" the girl says.

"um your, our dad got drunk and um well created me?" I say.

"But why haven't you grown up with us?" She askes.

"you wont like it, so im not going to tell you," I say. the girl pulls out a knife.

"Wow. Jelly bean" Jughead says

"Tell me," She says.

"No," I say

"I'm holding the knife here," She says.

"You won't use it," I say.

"Yes I will," Jellybean says shakly.

"Jelly bean, right?" I ask.

"Yeah" She reply.

"Jellybean you don't want to do this trust me," I say.

"Why should I?" She says shoving the knife to me.

"cause when I was your age, a guy came up to me with a knife I got it off him he begged for mercy but, but, I killed him, it was ether, kill or be hurt," I say

"Who?" She says

"A place called the farm they were hurting me and worshiping me,"i say

"Why were they worshiping you?" She says.

"another story," I say, I motion to jughead and he grabs the knife off her.

"Gah!" He yelps.

"Jug?" I say sliding over to him, I grab his hand a flip it over a huge gash made by the knife is there.

"Jellybean go get the first aid kit, Now," I demand she run and a minute later she is back. I Get the Acholi wipes and clean the wound I then find the gauze pad place it on the open wound after I wrap his hand in gauze.

--Later--

we go down.

"jug what happened?" Gladys askes

"Um Jug cut him self in a knife in my bag," I say, I hear jellybean breathe out.

"WHAT!?" Gladys says pissed, "It's your fault that my son is hurt?" Gladys says angerly.

"what going on here?" Fp says walking in from work.

"Your daughter cut jughead" Gladys says.

"NO, I didn't!" I say.

"What happened Lj" Fp says.

"Um Jughead was looking in my bag and grabbed my knife the wrong way, cutting himself," I say.

"Ok see Gladys it was a accident," Fp says walking into the kitchen and past Gladys, I follow him, Gladys grabs my arm tightly.

"watch your self," She says

"Well maybe you should watch yourself, cause wife's they come and go, but family, blood it lasts forever," I say.

"You might end up dead on the side of the road," She says warningly.

"So might you I have gotten rid of much more powerful drug lords then you, Gladys" I threaten walking away.

on Spotify there is a playlist call Melony Jean Lilith Jones-Cooper with spoilers.