Love lasts - chapter 22 - these four walls

" so why's this surprise I'll supposedly love?" I remarked as Jughead led me out of the car. I had my eyes closed like he told me and once I was out of the car he slid his hand over my eyes. "Just you wait and see." He said. I could almost hear his smirk.

We walked a few steps and then he said "okay. Ready?"
"Yes!" I exclaimed.
He moves his hands from my eyes and my lids fluttered open. My jaw hit the flaw. "What... what's this?" I said with a smile.
"This is our new place, if you still want to live together. My dad is kicking me out. He's moving back to the trailer and I just so happen to have saved up enough money to put down a deposit on this apartment. It's nice. And I have a little left over for furniture. I make enough from pops for rent but you might have to get a job to help out with bills. Only if you want though... I'm moving to fast aren't I? J just thought since you have nowhere to go... sorry. It's stupid forget it..."
"This is perfect." I said and his face lit up.
I couldn't take my eyes off of the buildibg infringed of is. It was a five story building, a pale grey colour. Each apartment had a huge glass door that lead to a small balcony over looking the city. It looked like a lovely place to live. "I love it!" I shouted, jumping into his arms. "Good. I thought you might. Wanna go see our place?" He said into my shoulder, holding me tight to him. "Yeah!"

We got into the lift and he pressed the fifth floor. I was shaking in excitement. When we got off Jughead pulled out a set of keys and walked to a door labelled 507. He unlocked it and opened it so that I could walk in. It was gorgeous. The walls were bright white, the carpet a pale grey. The whole wall opposite the door way was glass, leading out into the balcony. To my left was a small kitchen with an island. To my right was a small dining table and a living area. There was a small hallway to the side with two doors. I was just about to walk over to them when his arms snaked around my waist "like it?"

Nice little filler before shit really goes down.
Sorry for late update, meant to do it sooner but oops I'm invalid. -Lizzie.
Please vote if you enjoyed