3

(ha=her)

The sunlight seeped through her window, Chris already up, grabbing his clothes. "You don't have to go." He turned to her with shock on his face, "Dead ass?" She pulled his boxer clad body back to the bed, a soft thud heard as the head board lightly hit the beige walls. "Why would you bounce?" She rubbed his neck, pale hands flat on the sides of her body on the plush bed. "'Cause you know we got history and shit. I didn't wanna overstep my boundaries. Like I know my place." Her lips brush against his. "What boundaries? We exes that fuck. Ain't no boundaries." She whispered, nipping at his lips. "You my first love, G," He hummed, lips capturing hers for little while, "You my first love too." Egging on a morning quickie, she straddled his waist, already naked from the earlier, lowering his boxers.

"Ay hombre. Whoever that vato is, is disturbing my peace bro." Lucho's friend, Rico, complained. Lucho rolled his eyes as the faint sound of thumping was heard again. "I think ha' ex back or some shit." He peered out the window, seeing the familiar 2012 Ford Charger in her driveway. "Yeah. I recognize that gringo." An hour past and Lucho sat on the porch with Rico and Sonny. The dread head exited the house with sin behind him, they exchanged words and a kiss before he got in his car and drove off. She bit her lip, making eye contact with the three boys next door, a smug smirk surfacing her face, before she walked back inside. "I thought she was nigga-less." Sonny told, Lucho shrugging. "Y'all act like that shit stop y'all." Rico laughed, leaning back. Sonny gave a devious smirk, his clean Jordan's padding across the concrete over to her place. "That nigga stay trynna get his dick wet." Rico lit a blunt and puffed. Lucho snorted. "He really want her ass." Lucho told. "She Shots and 'em lil sis." Rico formed an 'O' with his lips. "That's why he want her. He hate them niggas and they hate his ass." They watched Sonny walk in the house, Lucho and Rico collectively saying, "Awww shit."

"Was I too loud?" She teased, turning to walk in the kitchen. A shirt loosely draped her body, shorts on. "Niña... I'd have you screaming all up and down this block. Ain't nobody worried bout that gringo beating walls." Sin smirked. "Speaking of beating walls, I'm pretty sore so I'm gonna take a bath." She turned with a playful smile, "Ay mami you gon lemme join?" She let a laugh out, closing the bathroom door.

"How long you know that vato?" He asked, her naked body covered in a towel as she laid across her bed, him next to her, tracing her body. "My ex from sophomore to junior year. We went to prom too." He sparked a blunt, kicking his shoes off, "Oh, word?" He passed it to her, her taking a hit, "Yuh. Broke up because of them foolish ass brothers of mine. Fuckin' hate them sometimes, on God." She passed it back. "Bible. Them mothafuckas tap dance on a real nigga nerves." She snorted, getting up to put on a shirt and shorts. "My bad bout earlier. Woulda stayed if I could." He shrugged, a teasing smile on his face. "I'll let you know something." She dropped her towel to put the shirt on first and then the shorts, "I live by the name Sin. Fuckin' wit me will send you straight tah hell." Sonny laughed, "Thats cute ma. You really an Angel tryna get some wings in a bitch. You ain't gon get em fuckin' wit the devil." She didn't really know how to respond to that. "Where ya words?" He teased, standing. His cocky smirk caused her eyes to dart to them, biting her own. She lost her train of thought, running her hand through her braids. His phone rang, making him tear his gaze away as well. "Que?" His eyes rolled, "I'm busy, hoe. The fuck you want?... Fine... I said fine bitch damn. Aight." He groaned, pinning her to the wall after hanging up, "I gotta bounce. Hoes is wildin'." He half smiled. A laugh escapes her lips, "Handle that. You know where to find me." She pushed him on the bed, walking out the door with a smile. "If you stay not trippin' I might wife yo ass." She rolled her eyes, "Don't say that shit, dog." He smirked, "Got a new nickname for ya ass." He walked to the door, looking over his shoulder, "Aight Wifey." Her heart skipped a beat at his smug expression, at the nickname. She rolled her eyes, a low grin gracing her face as the boy left. "Wifey my ass."

One phone call several hours later, was all it took for Chris to come back. One little, "Baby." And he was back over there. She managed to get her way a lot. So the dread head was seen pulling up again. Sonny saw that as he walked to Huncho's, a bitter taste in his mouth. He shrugged it off and kept it moving. "Who were those mates that were starin' a while ago?" Chris asked, her laying on his chest as she turned the tv on in her room. "Lucho, Sonny, and I'on't know the other one." She focused on his body, how her fingers traced every tattoo, how his pale skin contrasted with her caramel. "The fuck kinda name is Lucho?" He asked. "It means fight in Spanish. He went to school wit us." He hummed in response, finally looking at her. "I ain't never heard of him. What're they like?" She looked at him with an unreadable expression. "Chris, the less you know, the better. I'm not trynna suck you into their lifestyle." Chris pouted, her lips pecking his for a few moments. "I jus' wanna protect you from them." His lips press to hers, "I'on't need protection. But you do." A smile surfaces, a sorrowful one. "I've been in this for years, baby. Long before I met you." His legs straddle hers, hickeys forming on her body as her fingers tug at his loose dreads. Hips rock and grind against each other, edges of the beds frame screech under the heavy, hard thrusting happening on it. Her voice bounced off the walls, toes curled and climaxing. She caught her breath as he rolled to the side, "You know my body like a pastor know his word." She reminded. "I took your virginity, so of course I know better than anyone else." Cockiness coursed through his veins, knowing that he was the first and the best she's ever had. "Wow, you got some good pussy and don't know how to act now huh?" They shared a short laugh, his lips ghosting her neck. "Damn straight." She went to close her open bedroom door, raising the window a little for air, turning and seeing that Chris was on his knees, lifting her on his shoulders to have a meal. He lifted her, placing her on the bed, and proceeded. That's how their night went, disturbing the peace.

Chris was awake, Sin asleep while he was on his phone. Her phone lit up and curiously got the best of him, picking the phone up. She had several texts: one from Huncho

Niece. Visit your parents tomorrow all day. Business to take care of.

Two from Lucho from an earlier conversation

Still tho I'm tryna continue what I started

Slide thru tmr

One from Tiago

I got that gud gud If you want it. No charge since you Hunch fam

And one from the infamous Sonny

Wifey i g2g 2 work tmr but day after I'm scoopin' you aight

Jealousy sparked a flame as he slide her phone back, "Ay yo phone been goin' in." She stirred awake, seeing her phone had been opened. She hated a snoop. "Get the fuck out. I woulda showed you myself but since you have no respect for my shit, get the fuck out." He was hurt she was kicking him out, but what could he do. "You don't have to do this. I'm sorry." She rolled her eyes, getting out the bed with a shirt that covered past her bottom on, grabbing his bag and throwing it out her door. "Get the fuck out!" She snarled, Chris leaving without another word.

She answered her text messages, seeing who would be the one to come over. Lucho was seen behind the door, a smug smirk that made her roll her eyes. He stepped inside, closing the door. "Gringo do something, chava?" She half smiled, "Snooping through my shit will either get you hospitalized or dead. He went away with a warnin' since he'on't know." He chuckled, going to her room. He wasn't there for a fuck, just company. She could use it.