9

Chris was back over her place, but her energy was different. After her night with Sonny, Sin been off on cloud nine. She just wanted Sonny around her. "That Sonny guy been on yo mind heavy lately." Chris told with a sorrowful smile. "Yeah. The last time I felt like this, I met you." She confessed. "Thought you and Boxer had something special." She laughed, hitting his shoulder playfully. "It's Lucho. And of course it's special. He's my best friend." She told. Chris caressed her cheek, "Y'all stopped bein' friends when he came between yo legs." He told. "That Lucho guy feel heavy for you. That Sonny guy... I'on't know. He get on my fuckin' nerves. And you said he hit you more than once. How could love someone like that?" She shook her head, "I'on't love Sonny." Chris was unconvinced, "You love me." Eyes locked, him placing a single kiss on her lips. "I do." Chris sighed, "Not enough to get back wit me." He sighed. He knew his place. "I'm sorry Chris." She sighed. "Eh. Shit happens. Imma ride this wave until I drown." She let out a breath, "You're so stupid sometimes." He chuckled, "How?" She sighed, "This life will get you killed, and the last thing I need is you getting hurt. I wouldn't be able to handle dat shit." Chris pecked her lips, her savoring him, knowing every moment with him is precious. "I like Zoey, I do. Sensible, could start a family with her, the type to take home to mom. Sinai you know I love you." Sin brushes her lips on his hand, "I love you too. Jus' not enough." His phone beeped and it startled them, "I gotta go." He stroked her cheek before getting up and leaving.

He was stupid. Every time he comes around here, he's closer to getting killed. Sonny already hates his guts and Shots never liked Chris.

Saturday, in the early a.m, she sat outside on her curb, smoking a blunt. She'd been stressed. She felt a presence but didn't panic, it was just Lucho. "You good?" He asked, plopping beside her, her blunt somehow falling in his fingers. "Stressed. Gettin' hard to protect Chris when he'on't understand that dis shit dangerous." Lucho sighed, "Toy love you niña. Y'all got history and you easy to get caught up wit." She jerked her head to his, "The fuck dat mean?" He chuckled, blowing smoke in her face. "Listen carefully chava." Her eyes twinkled in the stars despite, her sassy expression. "You bad as fuck and you easy to vibe wit. When you in, you in. You the typa chick a guy gotta be careful about 'cause you'd be the only thing he give a fuck about." Her expression changed, a small skip of her heartbeat. "You talk like you know what that feel like." She whispered, eyes not leaving his, even after he hogged her blunt. He finally looked at her, "I do." Maybe the way his tone deepened, or the expression on his face, but she swore he made a hint towards something. "What?" He asked, handing the blunt back. She shook her head, looking at the blunt and smoking it. "Nothin' homie." She told. Lucho stood after she trashed the butt of the blunt, "Moms not there. She ova ha vato place. Slide through." He offered. She stood and followed him, his fingers hooking with hers. That sent shivers down her veins.

"Why you ain't never spoke more to me in school?" She asked. Lucho shrugged, "It's school. I wasn't tryna make friends up in there, no matter how bad you are." She laughed a little, hands playing with his tattoos. "I want a tattoo." He bit his lip, "Show me where." She stood with smile. "Right here." She lifted her shirt, holding her breast with an arm, tracing under them, pointing to her wrist and to her thigh. "Whatchu want on yo wrist?" He asked as she straddled his waist. "I was thinking of getting a simple wave." He asked, "Why?" She licked her lips, "Chris told me he was gonna ride this wave until he drowned, I was thinkin' bout shoutin' him out since he my first love." She answered. Lucho nodded, changing her mind crossing his mind. "My favorite ink is this one." He took off his shirt seeing the words Tu lucha vale la pena. "What it mean?" She asked. His body was beautiful, all those tats. "Your struggle is worth it." He lifted her shirt, "A pharaoh would look good there. Or one uh em fancy dreamcatchers." He told, tracing under her breasts, leaving goosebumps. "Yeah?" She asked, lips finding his in a slow sync. She wanted him closer.

For that moment something changed. Sure they liked each other, but this night changed that. The way Lucho held her, the way their eyes connected, the way his thrusts arched her back, the way he whispered in her ear, the way she kissed him, the way bed rocked against the wall, the way they stood in the shower together afterwards, the way they could've gotten nasty in there but had no desire, the way he held her in there, something changed. He felt it, She felt it, they felt it.

His mom came home while they were sexing in his room, the covers covering them as he had a leg elevated, kissing her shoulder. Her moans were soft and so were his. They pretended to sleep as the footsteps got closer, his mom peering in and closing his door, them starting back over. "God," She panted softly, she came a few seconds before him. "We should sleep." He whispered, the seven a.m sky winking as they spent all night up with each other. She nodded, falling asleep shortly after.

Lucho was in deep shit, messing with Sin while knowing Sonny felt for her. Even though he had her first.

But watching her body so close to his made him realize he was indeed in shit with his feelings.

"You like it?" She asked Lucho after braiding his hair in a bun. He ran a hand over them, "This tight, Soaker." He told with a smile. "Ready to get inked?" He asked, them walking out his house, getting in his car. "Hell yeah." He smirked, knowing what she was getting, what they were getting. Matching tats. Somehow after they woke up a meaningful conversation struck:

"I ain't gon even lie chava, I'd ride for you." He whispered with sleep in his voice. "You my ride or die?" He nodded his head, "Feel like it. Somethin' happen to you I swear tah god I'm puttin' niggas to sleep." Her body felt heated, "No one ever been my r.o.d before." She confessed, those amber eyes were captivating. "I ride for you too." He licks his lips, "Get that inked instead some petty ass wave. Get somethin' that mean somethin' to ya" She nodded, lips finding his. "Damn Lucho." She said breathlessly.

Ride For You
c.v

Die For you
s.d

They'd gotten each other inked on their wrists. As they walked gotten back with food and smoked in her house, Huncho noticed the tats on their wrists, the new glisten on it, he smirked. "She might feel Sonny is the one, but she know where her heart is." He told one of his best members, Fenz. "She feel like it's Sonny, but fooled." Huncho lit a cigar, "Sonny do got a thang for her, but he ain't it. And when she see it..." Fenz shook his head, watching the duo walk inside her home.