If Things Were Different

•If Sin wasn't pregnant, she definitely would've seen Sonny again.

•If Sonny would've followed his first mind and kept Sin for the week and not just the weekend, she would've been able to let Lucho go.

•If Sin's brothers saw Sonny physically hit their sister, they would've killed him.

•If Sonny had a another chance to sit down with Sin alone to explain himself, he wouldn't have had a lapse in his mental.

•If Lucho stayed away like Sonny told him to, him and Sin both would've eventually fizzled out.

•If Sin And Lucho never got matching tattoos, she would've gotten with Tiago.

•If Lucho didn't cut off his hoes, he would've been exactly like Sonny minus the beating.

•If Lucho and Sonny didn't fight, Lucho wouldn't have stood up to Sonny. He'd be a passive, but pretentious asshole to him.

•If Sonny was the father, Lucho wouldve left Sin and never look back. That's why he asked for the dna test. He had to be sure.

Speaking of, Sonny has big enough balls to take care of another guy's kid, due to his love for taking the place of another guy. So if the situation was reversed, Sonny would've stayed regardless of who the dad was.

•If Sin didn't beg her brothers to leave when Sonny showed up, she was gonna fall into a depressive state and be scared of him.

•If Chris didn't snoop through her phone at the beginning, Sin would've fell in love with him all over again. It would've happened cos he wouldn't leave her side for a few weeks, taking her to his place as well.

•Even if Huncho and Sin's dad weren't close, she'd still be in his good grace due to her brothers.

•If Sonny didn't have a lapse in mental, he would've been able to raise his son, and he would've gotten a another chance with Sin.

•If Chris and Sin had a weekend getaway, it would've caused a love square instead of a love triangle.

•If Sin was less careful in the beginning, Chris would've impregnated her. And that would've changed to the whole story. She wouldn't have ended up with either thugs. Sonny didn't have an established relationship with Sin and Lucho at the time just wanted to fuck.

•If Sin didn't get tired of Sonny's shit, she would've fell in a cycle. He wouldn't have stopped immediately, it would've been years, before he cut everyone off.

•If Sin took that ride from Kelo, she would've eventually moved her stuff and be with him. Kelo wouldn't have taken her home, he would've took her to see the sights, see the city in a new light. Then take her for food and catch up, take her to his place to sleep, and he would've shown her his world. That would've been enough for her to want to move away to a seemingly better life. Fast and Furious type shit.

•Truth be told, Sin and Sonny we're originally gonna end up together, but it would've been cliche. It was expected that she'd end up wit the guy that's no good for her, so I wanted to go against my own expectations and kill the bitch.

•Truth be told, Chris wasn't even supposed to be in it as much as he is. He was supposed to be a hook up and bye bye, but I kept adding him in cos I liked the presumed faceclaim and his character.  I imagine him as William Singe (fine ass).

•Sin is the most likeable female I've written about. Most females are based on my flaws: indecisive, act on emotions, can be violent, etc.

•Huncho is old, sixty seven in this book. I imagine him as Danny Glover (kinda). And old ass Quavo would fit too.

•Originally there was not going to be a baby involved, but I needed something that would drive Sonny insane, so I added pregnancy.

•Lucho almost didn't want a baby. Sin thought it was her that changed his mind but it was his former hoe. He went to a place and Briza was there, telling him about why this good. She changed his mind.

•Lucho denies being in love with Briza, but he clearly was.

•Apart of me didn't want Sin and Lucho to last.

•Tiago And Fenz talked about getting a threesome with Sin when she first moved in, but saw Lucho and Sonny.

•When Sin First moves in, Lucho and Sonny had a fight earlier that day before she got there.

•Sin was right about Lucho and Sonny, they weren't really Best friends, frenemies was more accurate.

•Sonny wanted to play Sin and got played himself.

•If Broad would've made that shot to Sonny and not his dad, none of this would've happened. The book is somewhat more about Sonny's importance and how the actions of this woman effect him.

•Sonny has a heart. He'd never take advantage of a female if she's way too high, wasted, or anything.

•Sin had to kill Sonny, not for her family like she said, but for her sake. If he was alive, she would've went back to him and Lucho knew that.

•After being in the hospital, Lucho knew he couldn't fight like he used to. So he made up for it with gun work.

•Huncho dies at the age of eighty, Angel would be thirteen. He dies of old age.

•When Sonny was killed Lucho did cry when he was alone about it. For months.

•Sin and Lucho get married in a courthouse with family only invites. Later they changed clothes and threw a party.

These are just a few of the things that in my head, and a few that happen in the future. Thank you and the scenes will be up soon. Lemme know whatchu think.