13

Soft kisses, she imagined a place where her and Sonny could actually be great for each other. She imagined going on dates,being faithful to one another, him staying over and watching movies. All the cute shit thugs don't do.

Sonny didn't allow Lucho over in the course of a week, and Lucho missed his r.o.d. Night falls and Sonny claimed Huncho needed him for business, that night, and she finally had Lucho over, alone.

"I'm sorry chava." He breathed, "It wasn't you, I was trippin'." She leaned in his touch, "That hurt nigga." He snorted, "I know. My b, chava. I woulda been over sooner but Sonny had the crib on lock." She squinted, "How he have a house he didn't pay for on lock?" Lucho smiled, fang grill sparkled, "I missed you." She whispered, her mouth molding to his. "No matter wha' happen... I gotchu chava." She loves Lucho, and honestly, the thought of being with him crossed her mind more than once. He was the full package, she didn't have to worry bout him. So why was Sonny still in her eye?

Lucho looked at the female who was sleep in his arms, her caramel cheeks flushed, her hair cascaded down and over her back and shoulders. His fingers stroke her hair. I'm in this shit too deep to let her go. The door rattled, and he quickly grabbed her piece, waking her up as he jumped out the bed, stalking towards the door. Sonny stood on the other end, "Damn Sonny. I almost put you in the grave." Sonny's pale cheeks flushed red from anger, "Why the fuck are you here nigga?" Sin looked closely at his neck, seeing hickeys, and her heart cracked at the sight. She shoved Lucho out the way. "The real question is who the fuck you been wit?" Sonny cocked his head back, "Bitch who the fuck you talkin' to like dat?" She was about to slap him until Lucho tugged her back. "Nigga you got a hickey on yo neck." Sin yelled, "I ain't left no hickey on yo scrawny ass neck. I aughtta ring that shit." Lucho held her bucking body and Sonny stood there. "I regret fuckin' yo bum ass." She yelled, lifted off her feet as she tried to kick and grab at him. And she just stopped, tears of sadness gracing her cheeks. "I'm tired of the shit I go through wit yo ass." She yelled, Lucho holding her close. Her body was limp, head down. She was tired, truly tired of the shit Sonny did to her.

"The killer shit is, you spit straight game right between my legs." She sighed, body  still being held in Lucho's lean muscular arms. "You knew I was upset bout Lucho and talked me right the fuck out my drawers, bruh."

Sonny let out a rough groan and rolled his eyes, "Thats just it tho! You always runnin' away wit my nigga. Crying over a nigga you claim to not fuck." That sparked something in Sin and her drive to fight was lit like a match. "Yo nigga clearly smarter than third grade ass education."

Sonny narrowed his eyes at her, bout to rock her shit, Lucho pulling her away. He placed her in her room, her looking up at him with sad eyes. She didn't have to front with Lucho. "Stay in here. Lemme settle this."

"What yo long ass got to say? I saw y'all swapping spit that day." Lucho half smiled, "Yeah?" Sonny didn't like his attitude or tone. "Yeah. She out sitting' on yo thin ass lap, tongue wrestling and shit." The corner of his mouth twitched upwards which made Sonny's blood boil. "I'd do that shit again, naked, in front of yo ass." Sonny questioned, "So y'all jus kiss? What? Was that y'all first kiss?" Lucho challenged Sonny's curiosity with a question, "Did it look like it?" That shut Sonny up for a moment.

"Look homey... you knew what it was when came bragging." Lucho told, using his hands in a shrugging manner. "The fuck you mean?" Lucho swiped his tongue across his lips, a cheeky smile on his face. "You got ha mind... I got ha heart. She gon forever feel me ya dig? You may fuck ha mind up, but you stay treating ha like shit. That's were I come in... fixing ha shit like I'm bob the motherfuckin' builder. Did you really think you was gon keep a nigga away while you get yo dick wet wit a bitch that don't compare?" Sonny didn't have a lot of words. Lucho had successfully toyed with his emotions and plans. He had to rebuttal, even if it was a half lie and half truth. "Pussy is pussy. Hers ain't no better than the bitches I came jus from. But what my dick do don't concern yo ass, so stop riding my shit." And with that, he turned to walk away and leave, not before Lucho called out, "So you wouldn't mind if I tested that shit?" Lucho knew good and damn well, he already hit that. He's been hittin that for months, shit, a year. So why was he toying with Sonny? Because Lucho had always liked a little get back with Sonny. "Yo bitch made ass bet not touch her, 'fore I place a few points in yo body." A smirk, a smug smirk played on the tall fighter, his best friend not looking the least bit amused. "Be a little more careful wit yo hoes Sonny, 'fore you find out why they really call her Sin. And we know... the way you trippin, now... that ain't no average, every hoe pussy." Sonny backed to door, ignoring that last bit, "She ain't gon do shit if she ain't done it yet." Lucho smiled, turning to Sin's door, shaking his head.

Sonny looked at the hickeys on his neck that Sin didn't give. Lucho really put something on his mind, but his feeble manhood didn't want to and refused to let him think his main nigga and main chick were fucking. No, his mind would never let that happen. Instead it played out the threesome he just got back from and the next bitch that could get it.

Tiago and Rico stared at Sonny, watching him pull off and come back to his house, a petite female on his arm. Lucho saw it too, which meant Sin saw it too. "I need somewhere to stay tonight." She announced, hands balled up in anger, Lucho grabbing his keys and her grabbing their backpacks. Sin was out the door before Lucho, waiting for the door to unlock. And the duo drove off. Sonny noticed that her driveway only had her car in there, but the lights were off, and Lucho's car was missing. His jaw clenched and soon the girl under him felt his wrath with borderline painful thrusts.

She sat in the hot tub at the hotel they booked for the next two days. Lucho was next to her, there were a few people there, eyeing them. Sin decided to upset them more, straddling his waist, lips tangling heavily. She moaned softly as his tongue massaged hers. She pulled away, "Lucho." He rose his eyebrow in response. "Don't eva quit on me, ya dig." he bit her lip, "You inked on me chava, can't quit on dat." She nodded, foreheads together. "Be patient wit me." She reminded him. He knew what that meant. "Always." They felt a tap on her shoulder, "Hi miss. Could you not do this in front of the children?" Sin was already irritated, "Mane fuck dem kids." The lady was shocked that the young woman said that. Lucho didn't make it better with a quick caress of her cheek, connecting their lips. "I'm going to report you!" She threatened. "Ma, you act like I hadn't seen this shit before." She turned to him, "Shut up Cody!"

The night turned to the day and of course they spent the night tangled in the sheets together. But all good things come to an end as they drove back to her place. "You'on't have to do this if you don't wanna?" He looked at the pissed Sonny on her doorstep. It weighed in her mind that maybe she should leave. She stepped out, marching over to Sonny, back handing him so hard, her hand stung, his pale cheek red. He did a double take, the neighbors all seeming to wince as the slap echoed the streets. "Hit me nigga!" He took a deep breath, shoving her harshly. "You stay runnin' off wit dat nigga." He yelled at her, "And you stay fuckin' other bitches." She yelled back. "I'm so mothafuckin' tired of fightin' wit a nigga dat clearly don't love me." It was getting to her, her body was starting to feel the pain again. "Shut the fuck up wit that shit. You clearly don't since you leavin' wit Lucho all the fuckin' time, and fuckin' yo ex on ever otha weekend." He yelled back.. A car pulled up and Chris stepped out. "Ay, don't talk to her like that." Had he heard anything? Nope. But by the way it looked, he knew he said something disrespectful again.

Tiago shook his head, "Nigga must not know not to intervene in that shit." Rico laughed a bit, "He act like Sonny ain't packing heat. Like he won't blow this bitch up."

"You betta send his ass home, 'fore I fuck his ass clean up." He pointed to Sin, but she was too clouded in anger to listen. "Nigga fuck yo orders. You ain't runnin' shit 'round here but yo big ass mouth." He turned to Chris, "I swear on my pop's grave I ain't the one." Chris pushed further. "Nah. You the one I want. I'm ti'ed of yo smug ass, treating her like shit. You'on't deserve her." Lucho called from the sidelines to Chris. "You ain't said anythin' he ain't already know, vato. You need to bounce. Don't be a hero." Sin took the opportunity to push Sonny away. "Get the fuck off my porch." Broad and Ruthless walked up, roughing Sonny up. It wasn't a fight, just shoving, Sonny getting in his car and speeding off to calm down. But he didn't go far. Sin turned to Chris, and their eyes met.