Scene 2

Sin and Sonny were hotboxing in his car, she and him were faded, far gone. The windows were fogged. She was giggling, smoking some more.

Sonny had his car leaned back, "Mami, Vas a montar?" She hiccuped, pulling her shirt dress up and noticing she took her panties off. "You know when speak that shit, my panties disappear." Sonny snickered, "Si tú quieres te lo meto aquí." He murmured in sexy low tone.

Sin literally moaned, making Sonny slip his hand between her legs. "Wait! That's from Bad Bunny. You think you slick and shit." She laughed.

"Wifey." Sonny patted his waist, "Ven wifey." She climbed on his waist, "I really like you." She told him.

"I can tell, you soaking my jeans ma."

She rolled her eyes. "She got a mind of her own."

Sin opened the door and hopped out, pantyless. Sonny got out and leaned against his car, watching as she danced to the music pouring out his stereo.

Sonny couldn't lie, Sin was sexy when she danced, sticking her tongue out ever so often. She honestly coulda be a professional... stripper.

"Dance with me." She whined, whining when Sonny shook his head. "Girl you trippin'."

"Sonny." She whined, lowering herself in front of him, him sighing contently as she gripped him. She rose up, sliding her tongue on his neck, "Please?" He wanted to dance between her legs, not in the sac when they both faded as shit. "I'm tryna dance in that slit, wifey."

"Then dance in that shit. Throw a fuckin' party in my shit."

Some time later, Sin was sat up in bed, him laid back just watching her. She was gorgeous, hardly clothed, hair lazily over her shoulders and down her back, her hands sketching out a tattoo idea for later.

Sonny has to admit, he was playing a dangerous game. He was playing her, using her for get back, but for some reason, he never took advantage of her.
She wasn't in her right mind and chose to simply eat her out instead. He didn't know why he didn't just dive in like Trey Songz.