11

She was in the kitchen, leaned against the counter while she heat up the leftovers her mom cooked for her, it being her first night with Sonny. Speaking of, he was positioned behind her rubbing his dick between her ass. She rolled her eyes, waiting for the last minute and twenty seconds for the food. In the mean time, his hands wrapped around to the front of her legs. "Tell me stop." She bit her lip, feeling his hand dip in the front of her flower. "Tell me to stop for yo ride or die." He teased, her back against his chest, his fingers rubbing against her. She gasped, head thrown on his shoulder, "Sonny." She whispered, the microwave beeping, as his fingers pumping inside her. "He cant do shit for you, babygirl." He whispered in her ear. She broke from his grasp, to pull her food out, grabbing a fork and walking away, side eyeing him. He licked his lips and laughed, reaching the fridge for something to heat up.

While they sat on the opposite ends of the leather couch, watching a horror movie on  tv. She saw Sonny shift uncomfortably, a disgusted look on his face. She let out a laugh, "Oh my god. You a pussy for scary movies." He snapped his eyes to her, "No I ain't, this shit gross as fuck." She giggled, a laugh escaping her lips, "Want me to hold ya hand or somethin'?" He rolled his eyes, "Don't tell nobody." He frowned. "Not my business." She promised, him scooting closer to her. He laid his head on her breast, legs propped at an angle, her arm around his head, propped on the arm of the couch. Her eyes went back to the tv, his falling to hers. He felt his heart quicken, noticing the small things about her. He looked at her for what felt like an eternity, raising his body to kiss her. She was taken off guard, allowing it to happen, meeting his pace. "I ain't ever realized how beautiful you are till you were doin' mothafuckin nothin'." He whispered. "You so charming." she spoke sarcastically. Rolling his eyes, he kissed her again, a giggle escaping her lips.

And then the night came, Sonny taking the guest room, respecting her need for privacy. Like a teenager, Lucho snuck in through her window. A bright smile on her face. "Hey." He whispered, her lips finding his in ecstasy. "I'on't want you to leave." She whispered. "Got to. Cause if I stay, imma fuck you, and you be loud as shit sometimes." He shook his head, her snorting. "I can be quiet." Lucho gave her a look and she struggled her laugh. "Imma see tomorrow. You got my word." He gave her one last goodnight kiss, and snuck back out the window.

She sat on her bed, heart saddened by the departure of Lucho, but she was fine. Slowly falling asleep after a few hours.

She woke up, trudging along to where Sonny slept. He laid on his back, lips parted, snores exiting, inked chest rising and falling. She stood and admired his body. She walked in, and shook his shoulder, him groaning, "Wake up, we're goin' for food." She told him. His eyes fluttered opened, meeting hers, "It's too early for this shit." His morning voice sent warmth between her legs, causing her to close them. "It's twelve." She sat next to him, him sitting up and wiping his face.  She saw his vive ink on his forearm in large letters. Sonny noticed her looking. "Stacks used to cut, got this to remind him not to." Stacks was the nickname given to his seventeen year old brother. He had another brother who was eleven, nicknamed Runna. She looked at the tattoo but she was also looking at his messy hair, it flopped over his eyes, sticking up in different directions. Sin had no idea why that was sexy.

Dressing in a black crop sweater with Queen in bold letters on it, high waisted destroyed, dark wash jeans, and Jordan III's. She glossed her lips and put mascara on, brushing her new Brazilian loose wave hair. She met eyes with Sonny who checked her out, his lip tugged with his teeth. He had a dark hoodie on, destroyed jeans and Nike Air Force ones."Damn mami." He complimented. "Ready to go?" She asked, winking at him. He nodded, them exiting her house, him smacking her ass making her yelp, pushing his chest playfully, smiles on their faces as they got in the Lexus.

"Them hoes smashing." He complimented the seasoned fries of the wing place they stopped at located at the mall. "Ain't it?" She agreed. As they stood after eating and cleaning their hands, he wrapped his hands around her waist, lips finding hers, it being unexpected. He pulled away, wrapping an arm around her shoulders, and for the first time, she could see a better Sonny, one that didn't hit her, hurt her, ditch her, and verbally assault her. The pair walked around, hitting a few stores before one of Sonny's hoes came up to them. "So you doin' niggas now?" She asked, Sin put her hair in a ponytail, "Move on hoe. It's not yo time." Sonny told her, "Lemme hang wit otha people ya dig?" He tried to calm her down. "Nah, since when you fuck the help?" The woman was trying it, Sin laughing as she clipped her earrings off. "Look don't act like I won't replace a pussy up in dis bitch now get yo ass on." The woman didn't care anymore, walking closer, "Fuck you Sonny." Sonny looked at Sin who's hair was put up and her earrings off. "Baby don't." He warned, too late. She cocked her fist back and popped the the bitch in her eye and grabbing her hair and popping her again in the eye. Security pulled them apart, Sin having a satisfied smirk on her face, getting put out for the day, Sonny by her side.

She took her hair out the ponytail, putting her earrings in, "Lets go to movies." Sonny laughed, "You beat the bitch ass, and now you wanna see a movie?" She nodded. "Yo crazy ass amazing." He pulled away going to a movie. "Ya know, if I dated bitches, dis would be our first date." She rolled her eyes as they sat in the movie, sitting at the top, "Charming." He wrapped an arm around her, "I know."

As the movie began, his hand gripped her breast, making her smack his hand away, "Control yo self, nigga." He snorted, "Aight." For the remainder of the movie, he peppered her neck with kisses, a soft moan leaving her lips. He left a hickey which she decided to stroke him through his jeans, to get back at him. They barely watched the movie, them getting back at each other through sensual touches and kisses.

On the way back from a long day of actually enjoying each other, they sat in his car for a few minutes in her driveway. "If you were like dis everyday, I would've fell in love wit you a long time ago."  She slips. His eyes dart to hers, "You saying you love me mami?" She shook her head, "Nah. I like you though." She looks at her lap for a minute. "You'on't gotta lie, babygirl." He leaned over and kissed her passionately. "Jus' know, I'on't love you but you gotta a nigga heart though." He confessed. "I'on't even see how you love my ass. We ain't fuck or nothin'." She shrugged her shoulders, "When you first kissed me, and when you told me you deadass wanted me around..." He bit his lip, "I do." He looked at her once again, leaning over the median to kiss her. Lucho of course noticed all of it the kissing, their closeness. Huncho's words echoed in his head, "She gon think it's Sonny..." That gave him some hope.

That was his only hope.