19

"So how's that pregnancy fuck?" Rico asked, them on the porch, doing the regular. "Ha shit was already a swimmin' pool. But since she knocked up, she want it more and more and I ain't even mad. Gotta get creative sometimes, cause certain positions hurt but she nut like a waterfall." Lucho explained. "Shit I wanna hit that." Lucho popped him on his neck, "Don't ever say shit like that." Rico shrugged, "I was kidding. She ain't let me hit. She'on't even think I'm cute." Lucho knew that. She said, quote he ugly and he look like he mow lawns for a living, end quote. Rico was attractive, having short hair, nice lips, nice dark brown eyes with long eyelashes, nice tawny skin. He was very attractive, but -no bias- she had a thing for light skinned Mexicans. Rico didn't mind though, he had more hoes than Lucho used to have, hitting at around twenty. Lucho was more reserved to begin with, maybe that's how he was able to snag Sin. "Deadass. You gon be a padre homie. You ready for dat shit?" Lucho shrugged. "A vato ain't got no other choice but to be ready." He told. "Y'all got names yet?" Lucho laughed a little, "She only three and a half or four months. But I low key want a lil girl. Prolly name her Rosary on some real shit." Rico nodded, "That's pretty. Ya moms know?" Lucho shook his head. "I been moving my shit in her place. It slipped my mind. May as well grab Sin and tell my moms. I'll catch you later." He dapped him up and went next door to Sin's place, her laying on the couch, a pillow on her back, a face of discomfort on her face. "You good, chava?" She sighed, "Back hurt." Lucho locked her door and approached her, her sitting up as he moved behind her, taking his thumbs and massaging her lower back. "As if I could love you more, I just did." She moaned, his lips pulled into a smile. "We gotta head to my moms to tell her. She'on't know." Sin nodded, stretching before Lucho stood, her shifting upwards.

"Mama. Donde estas?" He called walking in the house. Rosalie made her presence known in the kitchen. "Wait right here." He told Sin. "Ma. I gotta tell you somethin'." Rosalie was nervous. "You're scaring me mijo." She told, wiping her hands with a towel. "Well. Sin you know... She mine now and she carryin' your nieto." A bright smile surfaced her face as Sin walked in, her baby bump. "Everythin' been wild and I forgot but we don't know what we havin' yet." Sin gave her a hug.

"I'm gonna take a shower." She told him, wobbling a bit. Lucho thought that was cute. She looked over her shoulder and nodded for him to come. Biting the side of his lip, he smirked and walked towards her.

Late that night, Sonny knocked on his door. Lucho answered. "Hm. Hey." Sonny smirked, a sly smirk on his face. "So you moved in... gotcha family... everythin' perfect." Lucho was uneasy about it. "The fuck is up Sonny?" Sonny shook his head. "Why can't I come in?" Lucho sighed, "Huncho said you not allowed here homie. What's up wit you?" Sonny shook his head, walking off. After locking the door, "Sin. Pack a bag. We boutta bounce for the week." Sin obeyed but asked, "Why?" Lucho sighed, "Somethin' up wit Sonny. Nigga ain't right."

"Lock the door ma, don't open for no one. I mean that." He called his mom, as he and his baby momma hit the streets using his back up car. "Unc you need to keep tabs on Sonny." Huncho spoke, "Wait a minute, someone out here shootin'." Her heart sunk, "Uncle what's goin' on?" A few silent moments past as her heart sped. "Somethin' is up wit Sonny. He just drove by yo crib and shot at it. Imma have words for his ass, he might not be alive when shit cool down." She let a sob out, "No don't do that. Please." Huncho sighed, "I'm not promising shit." And he hung up the phone. "What happened?" Lucho asked, "Sonny shot our place up." He sighed, hands gripping the wheel. "He's trynna kill me." He whispered. "What?" Sin asked. "The nigga tryna take me out!" He yelled. "All cause I gotchu and da baby. And dat nigga ain't got shit but a memory." Lucho was pissed. Sonny was derailing. He'd never lost before and he lost everything. "Dat nigga was deadass when he said he loves you chava. He bout ready to end me for you. And you know yo brothers gon aim at his ass." Sin was scared. She couldn't lose Lucho and she was gonna make sure that he was safe, for the sake of their family. So she made another call, "Hey Sean. Tell Unc I'm not coming back... Why?... It's not safe for my family.... No you waste of space, my baby and husband... of course I love you... Sonny after him... I don't want him dead... I want him gone and until you make it happen, I ain't comin' back... If y'all don't handle it by the time my baby come, I'm handling it. And I swear on everythin' I love everybody gon have a bullet assigned to them ya got me?... Cool... Kiss my nieces and tell them I love them." Lucho smirked, "Esposo?" She smirked, "I know what I said.

The cul-de-sac was tense due to Sonny's break in mentality. And news got around about Sin and Lucho's baby boy. They were keeping the name a secret. Although Lucho kinda wanted a girl, his mental painted pictures of him and his son playing soccer in the yard, getting haircuts together, his little boy getting older and coming to him for girl advice and shit. He quickly adapted to idea and they were overjoyed.

"Did you hear? Sin havin' a boy."

"I miss seeing her and Lucho. That's my nigga and he can't even step foot back up in here cause Sonny out here wildin' the fuck out." Rico confesses to Tiago. "You know they having a boy right?" Rico nodded. "And Sonny been missin' since the shoot out."