Scene 1

Sin was with Tiago, for once. Instead of Sonny or Lucho busting her back, she chilled with Tiago in her house, smoking a blunt in her room as a window was cracked open.

"What's the deal with you and Lucho?" He asked, taking a long drag of the joint. Sin had her own, a playful smirk on her lips. "What's the word?" Tiago smirked, running a hand through his cropped hair. "Word is... y'all feeling each other. I'on't know how Sonny blind to y'all fucking cos you loud as shit but..." Sin laughed a bit. "You wouldn't know if Lucho and I were fuckin' through me." Tiago let a smooth chuckle escape, eyes falling victim to her thick thighs. "Please. You know Lucho keep his shit on lock. Nigga don't tell us shit. We always finding out the fuck he up to. Like you. Didn't know he was fucking wit ya til we noticed he was always at yo crib. Then nigga came back wit ink, and was done for."

Tiago ran a hand over his short, velvet hair, a fade on the sides. His caramel brown skin was tanned, a hand reaching over and passing the blunt in between her short almond nails. His hazel eyes met to her dark browns and a smirk played on his dark pink lips. For a moment, she was ready to risk it all for those seductive hazels. His muscular build, was littered with tattoos. "What's up then?" She tilted her head to her shoulder, "Whatchu mean?"

"You and Lucho serious or wha'?" Tiago leaned forward and released smoke into her lips. "Boy please." She chuckled, standing to tease him a little. Tiago shamelessly let his eyes rake over her body, hand reaching for a squeeze. She allowed it, but that's all he was gonna get.

"That ass so fat, ma." He complimented, her walking away to sit on her bed. Tiago followed to sit on her bed. "So you gon let me get a taste or wha'? You gon make a nigga night?" Her lips tugged between her teeth as his mouth pressed against her neck, and her common sense faded. Tiago spread her legs, his fingers rubbing against her core. "Damn, I see why he call you Soaker." He hummed as his fingers slipped in her core, stretching the moist panties to the side.

Her door rattled and a groan escaped Tiago's mouth. "Shit man. A vato jus' tryna get some pussy." She groaned and walked to the door, meeting eyes with Fenz. Fenz had honey brown skin, dark eyes, and his hair was short and curly, faded on the sides. "Hey." He greeted with a sexy smirk. This was her first official time meeting Fenz. Her eyes raked up and down his body once before half smiling. "Hey. Whatchu need?" Fenz nodded behind her, Tiago was standing at the door shirtless. "Needed to discuss business with Tiago... but shit... if you offering somethin' else..." Sin giggled, "Nigga bye... I'll send him yo way when I'm ready to." Fenz smiled, "Aw'ight." For a minute he didn't move, "What? You tryna watch?" She joked. Fenz laughed, "Nah. You know where to find me."

Turning to the other after closing the door,  Tiago held a hand out and waved a finger for her to come his way, long strides being made to complete it. She waltzed past him and let a small "Hmph" exit her lips. "So you gon make a nigga day, or you gon play?"

Sin shrugged, she never thought about it. Lucho crosses her her mind first and then Sonny... they would find out one way or another that Tiago been swimming in her pool. So she made that decision, "You already know Sonny would have yo head if he found out bout this shit."

Tiago shrugged, "And who gon snitch? Not me."

Her legs held warmth and moisture and she knew she wanted to ride that wave, but she also knew the crash behind it.

"Can't put you at risk of that storm. Like you said, I'm loud. Someone gon hear you rocking my shit." And with a heavy sigh, he let the corner of his mouth twitch upwards.

"Imma splash in that pussy one day. See why Lucho cut off all his hoes and his homie for that pussy." She laughed at him, letting his hands explore her curves before he went on.

That would've been bad.

She still had her problem and Lucho and Chris both were occupied with Huncho, so who was she to call?

"Kelo... You down to hang out right now?"

It'll only be once or so she thought.

"Yeah, I'm on my way. Send your addy."

Kelo made a loud entrance, causing folks to exit their doors and stand on the porches. A matte black Hennessey Venom GT rolled up. He parked and got out the car, a sexy grin gracing his face. The sandy brown, ringlet curled hair was in a top knot this time. Hazels met Hershey's and the gaze connected for a while. As his Jays pad the cracked concrete he made it to her doorstep, pressing the lock on his car as he shoved the keys in his pocket.

"Sweet ride." Sin complimented. The car alone was enough to make her wet.

"Thanks, babe." He snaked his hands on her hips. The faint smell of spearmint gum filled her nostrils, making her want a piece. "I want a piece." She told as a devious grin surfaced, "Come here." Lips lightly tug at one another before opening fully for their tongues to swish around, the chewed piece of gum being switched from his mouth to hers. A string of saliva breaks as they broke the kiss, Sin taking a few chews of the gum before spitting it out.

Her hands push him to the couch, her standing in front of him. Her hands peeled her shirt off, eyes still glazed red, as she removed her bra. Kelo watched as she took the spandex shorts off, along with the black thong she wore. She leaned forward and took his shirt off, him helping her lower the jeans on his body. "Show me what I missed all these years." He told in a rough voice as she lowered her head on his shaft. Bobbing and swirling, he had his head thrown back, vowing from tip to base steadily. "Fuck, Imma nut." He warned. She pulled away and placed a condom on swiftly, hopping aboard. A soft moan escaped their mouths, her lowering herself on him and continuous grinds caused her the breathlessly exclaim. His hands supported her, meeting his hips to hers, feeling the clench that made him groan. "Shit baby. You wet as fuck." He told.

Moving, they shifted to the floor, taking on missionary. Her nails scrape on his arms as he strokes long and deep inside. His head hung low as he leaned on his forearms, head in her neck. Sin felt the bundle stimulate and immediately burst, feeling his hand rub against her sensitive area. He soon became sloppy, nutting afterwards. "You got the wettest shit I've ever hit." He complimented, "And yo head game amazing." He laid on his back as they huffed, catching their breath.

"You got inked." He noticed the tat on her wrist. "Yeah. The guy that I called to pick me up when Sonny left me... he's been everything to me. I ride for that nigga."

"So watchu doin' letting me hit that cat?"

"Because I'm still single."