12

It was the wee hours of the morn, Lucho never did come, so she went to Sonny's room, "Come sleep wit me." She told, him getting up without a word, joggers low on his waist. He jumped on her bed, her falling beside him, "I know Lucho was here last night." He told her, "You think I'm boo boo the fool or wha'?" She sighed, "Honestly I didn't care. I wanted him here and said he'd come. But tonight he stood me up." He sighed, "He pullin' out. He see you vibin' wit a nigga and now he havin' second thoughts." Sonny played with the hem of her oversized shirt. She knew he was telling some kind of truth. Her eyes watered a bit, blinking them away. "I saw dat. He ain't worth you water workin' ova. Ride or die or nah, nobody worth dat shit." She scooted closer to him. "I love you." She breathed, wishing he'd say it back. He leaned forward and kissed her mouth, slowly tongue wrestling, her pulling him on top of her. "I ain't dry humping babygirl." He told her, "Then take it off." He tore his clothes off swiftly, her taking her shirt off as well. Hands grip her head, her going to suck him off. It swirled at the top, bobbing down his shaft. He grunted, her hands massaging his balls, a low moan roaring from the back of his throat. He pushed her gently on her back, slipping a condom on before settling between her legs. They hissed, him trying to get all of him inside her. "Oh fuck." He breathed, getting all of him in, taking the first thrusts. He opened his eyes, seeing how beautifully her face was twisted in pleasure. His name fell from her lips, knowing he'd have distinct marks on his back and chest and hickeys over her body. He lifted a leg and thrusted heavily in her, hitting a bundle of nerves and her screaming out. "Ah!" He smirked, "Right der huh?" She nodded, "God, Yes, right there." Her hands gripped the sheets, his thrust becoming harder and deeper. She released once, him still attacking her neck and that spot. "Shit babygirl." He moaned, eyes squeezing shut. She had her second release and then he followed suit. Collapsing on top of her, body riddled with red marks all over his back and chest, hickeys over his neck, and on hers. She had fallen into that abyss of Sonny. He was confused wit his feelings, not knowing how to feel. He didn't want to love her. Maybe he needed distance. Or maybe just play it cool until he figured out what he was gonna do. Her lips parted, eyes twinkling and captured by his own, "Sonny..." She called. "Get off." He smirked, getting off her, throwing the condom away, not before seeing about four other condoms in there. His jaw clenched, turning to her, and getting back in the bed. Calm down he told himself. She'd fallen asleep so she didn't see him trying to calm himself. He somehow convinced himself it was Chris's from last week.

"You stood me up." She told, phone pressed against her ear. "Yeah, seemed like you were havin' fun wit Sonny." She groaned, "Don't do that Lucho. Who inked on my body?" She was frustrated, loving one and being attached to another was hard work. "Me. But shit, y'all on each otha, like flies on shit, chava. I ain't getting in between dat." Her lip quivered, "You said we were forever, Lucho." He was heard sighing. "Ay dios mio chava. We are. But you getting mad attached to that nigga you said you hated yesterday, tongue wrestlin' and shit." She felt tears sting her eyes, "Lucho don't say dat. You know how I feel bout you." He sighed on the other end, "I'on't know chava. I can't tell if you still ridin' or if you on cruise mode." The one tear strolled down her cheek. "Lucho, you know I'm ridin' don't do dat shit, bro." Lucho was silent for a few moments, "I got shit to do, I'll see you later." And line went dead, more tears falling. Sonny looked from his position in the doorway behind her. Watching her sat on her knees, phone on the hardwood floor she was on, head dropped and tears streaming down her cheeks. He approached her slowly, kneeling, "What we say bout dem water works, babygirl?" He wiped her tears away, her eyes were puffy, "Sonny... I think he bout to quit on me." Sonny sighed, "Let em quit. You got me." He picked her up, taking her to the bathroom, he sat her on the edge and ran a hot bath, "Get naked." He commanded, standing, removing his shirt as she did the same. Sitting in the tub, she faced him, laying in his chest, surrounded by bubbles. "Mi hermano, Stacks... he's datin' this chica, Gina I think. She popped up pregnant so imma be a tio." He announced, Sin smiling sadly, "Congratulations." He looked at her features, "Why you sad?" She sighed, "Besides Lucho. Chris and I, some years ago, I was what... seventeen, he told me he wanted to get me pregnant. And we tried. I didn't get pregnant." He kissed her lips, "Keep fuckin' wit me and you will be." She smiled, lips tangling again. "Yeah? How bout we get some practice in." He snorted, kissing her lips slowly, hands on her waist, her turning to straddle his waist. "Mm mm. I need a condom." He muttered against her lips. He reached for his jeans, got out a condom. He shifted to put it on and. She lowered herself on him. Their foreheads connected, their hearts thumping loudly.

She laid on her bed, napping, Lucho and Sonny on her porch. "You made her cry nigga. If you were another nigga, I'd shoot yo ass." Lucho sighed, "Mane nigga you came in ruinin' shit. Had things sorted wit her. I can't protect ha from satan when she fuckin' em." Sonny smirked, "Thats how ya think of me? Damn primo." Lucho rolled his eyes. "I need tah have words wit her." Sonny held up a finger, "Nah nigga. I'm takin' over from here. And who knows, I'll have my name crossed over yo shit." He walked in with a smug smile, "Sonny, nigga." Lucho called receiving the door. "Dammit Sonny." Sonny, before closing the door in Lucho's face, had to rub it in, "Oh! And dat pussy good as fuck. No wonder everybody wanna taste." Lucho wasn't surprised. He knew it would happen. It didn't hurt any less, but he would still make his moves in quiet.

"Aight. You wanna be like dat? Bet."