18

"Well congratulations, you are pregnant, Ms. Dallas. Eight weeks along." Sin looked at Lucho who bit his lip. Sin spoke, "I really don't think we need to take a test. It's been five months since I last hooked up with that bum ass nigga that won't leave me alone." The doctor stifled a laugh. "I just need to see that shit on paper." Lucho confessed. "I know it's mine... I just gotta see it on paper." Sin rolled her eyes, "Can we get a test done before we leave?" The doctor nodded and left to get the equipment.

"Chava..." He let out a shaky breath. The thought of being a father scared Lucho. He grew up without one so how was he gonna be a father when he didn't even know how to be one. "Sonny get out." She turned her head to him. "Bitch who you-" she groaned, "Get the fuck out!" He grumbled and left. "I know you're scared. So am I. But I guarantee you'll be a great father. You'on't need to learn from one to be a great one. That shit is something you feel." He took a deep breath and nodded. "Shit so unreal, mami."

As they left, they went back home, preparing for the wait. Walking through her door, "Sonny get the fuck out." Sonny was about to lunge at her before Lucho pushed him back. "Nigga back the fuck up. She pregnant." Sonny shrugged, "I forgot." Lucho lightly pushed Sin back as she lunges at him. "Chava you pregnant. Sit down somewhere." Sonny And Sin rolled their eyes, going to opposite corners. Lucho was slightly on edge, having to deal with these two for the night. "Deadass Sonny. Go home. We'll pick you when we get the results get back." Sonny finally did leave and Lucho got some peace of mind.

The day after, the doctors let them know the results were in and to come back.

The doctor came in and confirmed everything. "Congratulations Mr. Vera. The test came back and it's your baby." He lets out a breath and takes the papers the doctor handed him. He looks at Sin, his now baby momma, and smiled, lips capturing hers. They were happy.

What? Did you expect it to be Sonny's? Did you expect him and her to have hooked up in the course of five months without telling Lucho?

Sonny took a deep breath, looking at the two. In his head, he was conjuring up ways to ruin it. "Imma be honest... it should be mine. I've been fucking her raw for three or four months." Sin groaned, "Nigga. You ain't got between these legs since you made me walk. And that was five months ago." Lucho snorted, "Don't say shit homie." Sin rolled her eyes, "Bitch can't ever be happy wit a nigga like you around."

Her energy towards him changed over the course of the next month or so. She couldn't stand to be around him or even breathe his air. So as she laid on her bed, Huncho, her brothers, and her baby daddy all gathered in the living room. "Aight she down." Lucho alerted, closing her door. "I thought Sonny was Satan. Nah, that's all her." Broad chuckled at Lucho. "Her nickname wasn't because of ha name. She used to run shit when we're kids, tortured the hell outta us." Shots half smiled, "A nigga knocked ha up. Our lil sis out her pregnant." Lucho smirked. "Yeah... We find out if it's a chavo or a chava next week...in da next year, I might have tah to you know... cuff ha permanently." Ruthless perked, "What bout yo hoes?" Lucho shrugged, "I'on't got none. I let them go. Didn't want them after I got shawty." Huncho had a look of approval, "Sonny isn't allowed here. I know that nigga, and if he put his hands on her, he will look his pops in the eye again." Broad nodded, "Mane I can't tell you how glad I was to hear it was yo kid and not Sonny." They shared a small laugh, Lucho smirking afterwards. "But I'll keep him away. But since she knocked up, I gotta take a month or somethin' off until ha shit cool." Lucho told Huncho. "Take yo time. She need you." Stirring was heard about thirty minutes later, Lucho heard his name, his actual name, "Carlos." He went to her room, her sitting up slowly. "Is someone else here?" He nodded. "Yo kin here." She sighed, "Make them leave so you can fuck me." Lucho bit his lip, laughing a little. He walked to the front. "Ay. She want y'all to leave." They laughed and got up to leave. He returned to Sin, her peeling her shirt off. She had the cutest baby bump.

She was so demanding, like she ran the block, having the first heir of the Huncho, being his "niece" Sonny walked around thinking he was the devil, when it's been Sin all along. She had the most power at this point in her life and damn did she know it.

Lucho laid next to her, rubbing her baby bump, "You know soaker... I've been thinkin'." She snorted, "Oh boy. You've been thinkin'." He snorted. "How long you think you'd ride wit me?" She looked in his amber eyes. "Forever." He licked his lips, rubbing her baby bump. "Why you ask?" She turned to him. "I was talkin' to yo kin... bout you know... cuffing you permanently." Her breath left her body, a wide smile on her face. "I'on't want no one else, haven't for a year." She leaned forward and pecked her mouth to his. "We got to think of names for our baby." She reminded. "Soaker." He joked, her laughing, hitting his chest lightly. "Swimming pool." She rolled her eyes as he snorted. "Shut up." She told, sitting up with a smile. "I gotta headache." She told. She went to the front, "I want to see Huncho. C'mon." Lucho followed behind her, having a small tank top on, and a pair of athletic shorts and toms. Her baby bump was on display, her weave wrapped in a bun on top of her head and a bandana around her edges.

Tiago noticed her first patting his friend to look at her. "She look fine as hell pregnant." Steph told. Tiago nodded, "Shoulda hit that when I got the chance." Lucho was seen next to her, hands shoved in his pockets. "Lucho knocked her up?" Steph asked. "I think so. She was fuckin' wit Sonny too so I'on't know." They saw her turn to Lucho as they stood on the porch, her arms around his waist puckering her lips. They saw Lucho smile, leaning down to kiss her. "That's ha nigga?" Steph asked. Tiago shrugged. Huncho opened the door and smiled, the couple entering through the doors. Rico came up to them, "Yeah that's ha nigga now. And I suggest y'all watch it. If word get to Sin, she gon have ya head." Tiago snorted, "She ain't gon do shit." Rico shook his head, "Ask Sonny. Nigga got shot a few weeks back by her while she was two months in." Rico walked the other way. "She shot Sonny?" Steph asked. "This news to me."

"Bye Unc! I'll send you a picture when we get back tomorrow." Sin told, walking out. "She wears a size five in rings." Huncho whispered to Lucho. He nodded and followed his baby momma. "Once the baby born." He called to him. Sin walked to the car, "I'm having cravings for Mexican food." Lucho rolled his eyes. "Aight." She sighed, "I'm sorry. I know you're tired and shit. I'm fine wit ordering somethin' and you chillin' wit Rico tonight." She was only soft with Lucho. Everyone else could feel her wrath. Lucho shook his head, if he was gonna do this permanently, there were no breaks. "Nah Soaker. I'm good. I'll see him later. C'mon I gotchu." She smiled fondly. Pulling him closer to her and kissing his lips. Sonny been mia lately, not that Sin cared. "I love you." And boy did they.