22

She was leaned over the counter of the kitchen, Lucho behind her, trying to help induce labor for her nine months in. He didn't mind. But tragically, her water didn't break yet.

"Your baby is healthy. Everything's in order. He might come a little early due to his position." The doctor gave the date, and insisted she stay so she could monitor but Sin declined. Sin wanted to wait a week before obliging.

"It's gettin' real Carlos." She told. Lucho debated on doing it now, knowing she forgot about it. He decided to do it.

"Sinai." He whispered, biting his lip, shoving his hands in his pocket. She turned to him and rose an eyebrow. "You said my government name." She pointed out. "I was gon wait till our son was born to do dis, but fuck it. I wanna do it now." She was confused for a minute. "I wanna do dis foreva chava, on some real shit." He pulled the ring out his pocket and held it up to her. She cried of course, nodding her head and such, really surprised that Lucho did it.

"Yes mom I'm safe. But that's not why I called you...It's about Lucho... My bad, Carlos... he's fine... he proposed. I'm getting married... I know!" She squealed. Lucho chuckled, on his phone, scrolling through some old text messages between them reminiscing a little.

Chava😍: You stood me up you dick head. I expect that outta Sonny but you?

So you want some dick or what?

Chava: Getcho ass over here🙄🙄

That's why and how he snuck over there. He didn't hook up with her if you remember, but that was the conversation behind that.

I'm bored at dis drop

Chava😍: You coulda stayed and I woulda made this ass drop but whatever

Shut up

Jus statin faxx

You mad cute
Sends a picture of baby Lucho 😍😍

You over my moms crib??

Yeah. You were so cute as a kid😊❤️

Why tf you over there

Cause I like her and she made food. Loveee her cooking. 🙄🙄

You wild 😂😂

That was from the day he left her house after being there for a few weeks.

Chava Imma be honest witchu 😪

Chava: omg what did you do

I cut all my hoes off.

Chava: why? I mean I'm not complaining but why?

I jus want you💯💯

Chava: please move in wit me❤️😭

You gotta cut Sonny off frfr for me to do that 🤗

Chava: Done. Pack yo shit and move in wit me. 💯❤️

Chava: and bring some of your moms enchiladas 😘

Bet🙄😂

Lucho looked up at his pregnant fiancée, her rubbing her belly and humming a little. "Sinai Vera... Angel Vera... Carlos Vera." She whispered under her breath. She sat down, putting headphones over her belly for Angel. He likes 2pac and Snoop Dogg so far.

"What's he listening to?" He asked. "How do you want it. Clean version." Lucho snorted, watching Angel shift around in her belly, kicking and such. His hand touched her belly, Angel kicking in his hand. "Luchito gon be whole ass soccer player in dis bitch, mark my words." Sin giggled. "Did you jus call him little fight? How dare you?" Their lips connect in bliss and for a minute, all felt right in the world.

Huncho met with Sin and Lucho in a mutual place, discussing their moves. "So what y'all gon do?" He asked. Sin spoke, "I gotta family Unc. And Sonny out here bitter as fuck. Either he come up dead, or Lucho and I moving out these states." She told, "Angel don't need to suffer because of some shit in the past." Huncho looked in Sinai's eyes, seeing the love, the pain, the fear she was truly going through. If she lost Carlos, all bets where off the table, no one would be safe. She was going to handle everyone, him included. "Understood." He noticed that ring on her finger and smiled, but didn't say anything. "You know if I move, I'm outta dis shit." Lucho told, running a hand over his braided hair.

As they left, one thing was sure... Sonny was too quiet.

"You remember Kelo? The guy from the baby shower? You remember what he said?" Lucho asked. "Duh. That's my ex, one of the only niggas at my baby shower." He rolled his eyes, "The reason Toy punched him was because Kelo said something bout you. Said he wouldn't mind fuckin' yo knocked up ass from behind." She knew Lucho pulled him behind the building and beat the shit outta him but didn't know Chris did the same. "I had a talk wit him. I told him my days were numbered as long as Sonny still out here if by chance he got me... I told him to watch you. I know if that shit happened you'd be fuckin' devastated in dis bitch." Sin sighed, "Carlos Stop talkin' like that." She felt teardrops stream her face. "It's da truth. He could smoke my ass at any given time. Ain't no talkin' it out. I could be six feet under. That's why if shit do pop off, Chris gotchu. But don't get no bright ideas. I'm still here." Sinai was actually sobbing at the thought of Lucho not being here, seeing his casket. She had nightmares of that shit. She couldn't handle it. "I know it's the shit you don't wanna hear." He whispered, pulling her head in his chest. She eventually took some deep breaths and settled. Angel moving in her belly again. "You woke Angel up." She muttered, making him laugh, "No I didn't." She rolled her eyes and pecked his lips, him holding her face to his for a little longer, Slow passion, slow lip locking, he pulls away for a split second to remind her that he loved her, placing his lips back on hers. An arm was around her neck, that hand resting on her shoulder,the other hand on her thigh. Just like that, she could feel herself falling deeper and deeper in love this man.

"C'mon Sonny. Why can't you let her go?" Stacks asked. "Lucho is your best friend. Why would you kill him?" Sonny looked his brother in the eye. "He took her from me. That whole dream a nigga was havin'. He got stole that shit." Stacks was getting fed up, "But Lucho had her first. I remember you leaving her spot earlier than Lucho. He put in time and work on her while you half assed and treated her like shit bro. Leave that nigga alone and let him be happy." Sonny bit his lip, trying not to shoot his own blood. "You young, you don't get shit." Stacks stood his ground, "Bro my girl just had a baby. Imma whole ass dad yo. If someone ripped me of the shit all because they jealous of what I got is pathetic. You were fucking depressed after dad died. You slit yo wrists. Don't take that kid dad away especially if he tryna be there." Sonny actually thought about those words. He heard rustling outside, Huncho was leaving with Rico and Fenz, in a hurry. The way it looks, Sin might have gone into labor. And those words his little brother told, went right out the window.

It was time.