5

"Let's drive." He told, music at a minimal, pulling off and speeding off. "I thought you forgot, bout me." She told. His hand slide to her thigh, "I'm the one that texted you. Yo is Lucho ya boy or somethin'?" She placed her hand over the one on her thigh. "That's my homie." She answered, their fingers entwining. His lips twitched upwards. He lifted the hand, pressing it against his mouth. "Where we goin' g?" She asked, seeing that he was driving to an unfamiliar area. "You trust me?" She pondered, "I guess." He laughed a bit, pulling into an area where a cluster of cars were. "A race?" She asked excitedly. A twinge of feeling, an unknown emotion took his heart seeing that smile, getting out the car with a nod and smile.

"Ay Sonny!" He turned his head to a group of black and Asians, him guiding her over and dapping them up. "Yo. This Sin, my new piece." He introduced. They greeted her. A short Latina grazed her hand on Sonny's arm, "Hey Sonny." She stuck out her breast, of course he looked, "Sup ma?" He pulled Sin closer. Sin figured that was one of his hoes. "Come so I can take you to the best spot." She pressed. "Nah. But I'll call you." He turned away from her, Sin unconvinced. "So who's racin' Detour?" She asked the tall, dark skinned man with a fade and dreads. He was handsome and she wouldn't mind sliding his way. "Shiiitttt, A new guy Zay and Kelo. Know em?" She furrowed her eyebrows, Kelo sounds familiar to her. She dated a guy in freshman year for a few months named Kellion. "I think I know Kelo, dated somebody wit a name similar to that." She announced. Detour smirked, "Word?" She nodded, eyes locking with his for a minute before the sounds of engines tore her gaze away. She noticed Sonny slipped away for a few minutes during the conversation, that Latino no where to be seen. A pang in her chest that she ignored, caused her stand closer to the two racers. The race was close, very close, but Kelo won. He stepped out, scanning the crowd with a smile. That was definitely her young fling. He pointed to Sin and she smiled, motioning her over. "Hey you." The mixed boy wrapped arms around her, "It's been years." His ringlet, sandy brown curly hair was thrown in a ponytail, the sides tapered. His familiar hazel eyes caught hers, and that lip piercing, she could feel her heart quicken. "Congrats on the race G." His hands stayed at her waist. "Thanks. Whatchu been up to? Yo brothers still bitch?" She laughed, "Yeah. I moved, you should stop by my place so we can catch up." He perked, "Word? You came alone?" She shook her head, "Sonny somewhere balls deep in another bitch but you can take me." Kelo smirked, "Sonny? You fuckin' wit him?" She shook her head, "Nah. We chillin', bout it." He tugged his lip ring, "Gimme yo number right quick. I gotta check some shit but if he still mia, meet me here in the next thirty minutes." He winked, and she bit her lip, turning after nodding.

She gave Sonny a call, no answer. How he gon take her out just to ditch her. It made no sense how she had to search the lot. She went to see if his car was still there, and a setting of panic rose. It wasn't there. "That nigga left me." An annoyed set of tears stung her eyes, her blinking them away, calling Lucho. "Chava. You good?" She let a sigh escape, "Come get me. Sonny left." He groaned, "Send me yo location." The phone call ended and she sent her location to him. While he drove the twenty minutes, she met with her ex."Sinna!" He smirked, "Am I takin' you home?" She smiled and shook her head. "I gotta anotha ride." He pouted, "Aww. You got my number so hit me up aight." He got in his car and zoomed off, her watching in awe. "Yo. Sorry bout Sonny and his hoe." Detour told, she shrugged, the pain her chest making it hard to ignore. "Not yo fault. Not my dude." Detour pursed his full lips, "Need a ride back home?" She shook her head, Lucho making the twenty minute drive in ten. She got in his car after waving to Detour. "That nigga really pisses me the fuck off." He muttered. The speed was well over the limit, but he didn't care. "You coulda stayed ova had I known he was gon leave you der. Puta madre." He muttered. "Coulda blown yo back out or some shit." She couldn't help the laugh that escaped her lips, and he'd be lying if he saying if that didn't calm him down a little. "Moms prolly gon trip but I'm stayin' ova yo place tonight."

He pulled in so swiftly and cleanly, stepped out and Sin walked to her door, unlocking her door. "So he jus left you in a place you didn't know?" She nodded, him pulling her on his lap. "Imma have words for his ass." Arms lock around his neck. "It's okay. Lucho." She told. "Nah. This nigga doin' new shit and fuckin' up. He don't take hoes to the races." She pretended that didn't hurt, being treated special and still left to dry. Why did she care? Shit happens right? His lips brushed over hers, capturing them. He didn't have his grill in, so biting her lip was a less painful. "C'mon chava. Whatchu tryna do?" He asked, legs tightening around his waist. "Gon lemme hit tonight or what?" Her eyes scanned his face, and although she wanted him, she placed her forehead on his. "Not tonight." He nodded, mouths pressing together again. "Then you better stop rocking yo shit against mine if you want me to stop." He warned. "I can't help it." Her voice was soft and it drove him crazy, still doing exactly what he warned her not to do. "Damn, Super Soaker." He muttered, feeling how wet she'd become on his fingers. "Fuck it." She moaned as his teeth grazed her neck. "Can't change yo mind now." He teased, moving so she wasn't on him. "You tell me no once, and I ain't pushin' it." She pouted, a smug smile on his face. "Whatchu wanna watch super soaker?" She rolled her eyes, them bucking as his fingers pumped inside her. "Mm, Yo pick." She moaned. "Then we watchin' you, cause that's all I wanna do."

Pounding at the door, caused the duo who'd been done with their rendezvous, to stir. Lucho hopped out the bed, joggers low on his body, a glock in his hand. Sonny stood on the other side. "What homie?" The sleep in his voice told him that he'd been here for a while. "Wait. Why you here?" Sonny furrowed his eyebrows. "She needed a vato after you left her bro." Sonny rolled his eyes. "Y'all fuckin' or what?" Lucho pushed Sonny. "Ain't nobody gotta be fuckin' her to be there nigga." Sonny wasn't taken off guard. Lucho wanted to fight, it's in his blood, his spirit. He'd been itchin' for a fight. "I ain't finna fight you over a hoe I forgot came wit me." She heard that. And she also heard a thud and the door closing. "Lucho?" She called, him appearing back in her room. "Gimme a minute. I ain't tryna hit you."

And she gave him all the time he needed.