17

That next day, she answered the door, dressed in Lucho's shirt, a black bandana tied on her scalp as the hair flowed to her back. She pursed her lips, "Sonny." He looked up from his phone and sighed. "I'on't know how we keep doing this shit." He ran a hand through his hair. "Simple. You stay fuckin' up. That's gon leave yo ass without me because a bitch is tired of this shit. I'm not gon keep doing this shit wit you. So the choice is yours." She stood upright, clasping her fist in an open hand, going to close the door. She was prepared to leave Sonny, for good. "Wifey. Drop that attitude. We wouldn't be in this shit if you'd showed some respect for a nigga." She rolled her neck back. "Respect you? Nigga please. Respect dis dick." She retorted. Any other day if he wasn't pissed at her, this would be funny, but today, it caused him to shove her into the house as he stepped inside. She crashed to the floor and stayed there for a minute, not believing he did it again. "I keep imagining a world where you wouldn't hit me, push me, parade hoes in front of me, try to kill my ex, actually loved me and not my pussy. And that was keeping that dream of us alive. But not anymore. A bitch woke up."

She grabbed her piece, pointing it between his eyes. "I should put you next yo pops, and yo brothers next to you." Sonny wanted to hit her so bad for that line. "Put yo whole bloodline in the grave." She cocked her piece. "Hol' up." Lucho walked in sleepily, rubbing his eyes, approaching him. "Chava chill. You ain't gotta kill him." She shook her head, "I'm ti'ed of his ass hitting on me, abusing me, taking my fine ass for granted." She told, not wavering the gun. "Then drop him. It's simple." She licked her lips, "I am." She quickly aimed the iron to his shoulder and fired twice, sending him back.

Lucho snatched the gun from her grasp, seeing Sonny holding his shoulder in pain. There were two little bullet holes in the door, making Lucho roll his eyes. "Por qué me pongo esta mierda?" He muttered. "You, go chill in my room." Sin half smiled, walking to back, "C'mon nigga. I gotta wrap you up." Cleaning the wounds in the bathroom with cotton balls soaked in alcohol, Sonny winced. "You should leave her alone. We both know why you really want ha so bad." Sonny rolled his eyes. "It stopped bein' bout get back six months ago." Lucho splashed alcohol on his wound making him yell, "Ouch!" and push Lucho. "Keep lyin'." He told, wrapping Sonny's wound up in gauze. "Imma tell you once, Sonny... leave her alone, 'fore you end up dead." Sonny saw the serious look in his eyes, he didn't mean him. No, Lucho would never fix himself to kill Sonny, beat his ass, yeah. Her brothers would kill him, hell, she would kill him.

As he left, Lucho knew Sonny's hard headed ass wouldn't leave her alone. He knew it. He needed to delay some time, maybe another weekend away. He walked back to his room, seeing her laid like a starfish, him chuckling at her. "I gotta see my brothers." She alerted. Lucho nodded, "I'll take you later." She reached for him, him leaning over her as she sat up. No words were spoken, just the sound of kissing filling the air. And soon a shift under the covers sparked their rendezvous, and they didn't hear the door open and close. Sonny forgot something, his phone was in the bathroom, which was next to Lucho's room. He heard the squeak of the bed, and suddenly he heard the loud and familiar moan. He knew what was happening, but still to be sure, he peeked his head in the doorway. The covers were haphazardly covering his lower waist, legs clamp around his waist, and he noticed Lucho shift his hand to the head board and Sin become louder. He couldn't tear his eyes away for a minute, watching them flip so she was on top as they were chest to chest. Lucho peppered kisses on her neck as she through her head back. His amber eyes met the browns of Sonny's, winking. Sonny left soon after that disgusted and jealous.

Finishing up, Lucho rolled off of her, their chests heaving and sweat covered their body. "Stop fuckin' wit him." Lucho told. "You didn't hear me say I was done wit him? It's you. I want dis, what we have." She told him, confirming everything in her eyes as they met his.

"Lord have mercy." Huncho chuckles. Sonny turned to see what Huncho was looking at, "What?" Sin and Lucho stepped out the car, heading up to her place, a small bag in his hand, and slight glistening on his upper neck and hers. "They got another set of ink." Sonny stood, "Sit yo ass down." Huncho commanded, and Sonny obeyed. 

"Take the test chava." He told, her bouncing her her feet. "I'm scared." She spoke, holding the box in her hand. "I am too. Take the test." She went into the bathroom, taking a chance to look at the "C" behind her ear, Lucho getting "S".  While she took the test, and paced the bathroom floor for two minutes, Sonny made an entrance in her living room as Lucho answered the door. He rolled his eyes, "Ion got time for your shit. Get out." Lucho shoved Sonny. As the answer was clear before her, she yelled, "Oh my God!" Lucho turned to go towards the door, her running out and hitting him in the chest. "What it say?" She took a deep breath, "I'm pregnant."

"What the fuck?" Sonny spoke in the silence, making her turn to him with disgust. "Not this nigga." Lucho rolled his eyes, "We gotta get a check up, so we can see how far along you are and if Sonny uh option." She nodded, going to make a few phone calls in the back and get a few favors from her people. "She pregnant?" Sonny asked. "She been light headed and shit for bout a week. And she missed ha period. Mira, if she like two months along,... that kid mine. She ain't fucked you since left her in December and it's May. Keep yo shit on lock until we know what the deal is." Sonny was taken aback by his authority, but nodded. "C'mon. I got a favor from someone that owe me. They can get us in today but we gotta head out now." Lucho and Sin got in her car, Sonny shoving himself in the back seat. "Ion got time for this nigga." She rolled her eyes, Lucho chuckling as he pulled off.