21

"Fuck!" She groaned, leaning her head in her arms, stretching her back. Lucho was behind her, rubbing her waist. "I know chava." He whispered.

She was now six months, and Sonny was still missing.

"I want this nigga out my fuckin' body yo. This nigga ova here soccer kicking my spine." She told, Lucho stifling his laugh. "These next three months need to hurry the fuck up."

"I'm killing him. Point blank period." Sonny spoke aloud, sitting in his car, glock loaded. "As soon as one of you niggas cough up his location." Sonny looked at Tiago. "You think Lucho stupid enough to disclose his location to us? He ain't ever told us shit, why would he start?" Tiago was loaded too. Sonny sighed, knowing that was true. "That nigga ain't even told us he was fucking wit Sin. We found out that shit."

Which was true, Lucho has always been private. He didn't tell them about who he was fucking, what Sonny's screw ups were, his moms boyfriend, nothing. He only told you if it was addressed... sometimes.

Sonny looked at Tiago with a warning expression. "Tell me more bout them." Tiago shrugged, "I could do that for the right price." Sonny laughed, "Nigga you ain't got they location, this non negotiable." Tiago rolled his eyes. "They havin' a boy, I overheard Huncho and Lucho spittin' somethin' bout Lucho cuffing her permanently. She came by and shot up a rival gang and them niggas have yet to make anotha move on us." Tiago took a breath, "They gon wait till after the baby born to do that shit bout the cuffin'." Sonny nodded, "So after that bastard born, he getting on a knee? Bet. Keep dis shit on lock and key." Tiago nodded, getting out the car and walking back to house. Sonny pointed the gun at Tiago and poor him, fell to ground lifeless. "Bitch ass nigga."

"No he not... nah bro you lyin'." Lucho felt his heart quicken hearing the news. "Mane what the fuck!" He yelled. Sin rolled out of the bed to see why he was loud, and seeing his distressed, angry face, she took a few steps back. "Nah nigga stop bullshittin'." Lucho ran a hand through his hair and tugged, letting a breath escape. He hung up, letting a breath go again, "Tiago dead." Sin gasped, seeing Lucho's leg bounce rapidly. She wobbled in front of him, grabbing his hands, wrapping them around her body. She wasn't all that close to Tiago, being acquainted or whatever, buying weed from him sometimes. But Lucho? That nigga used to pick him from school. Tiago was only twenty five, he had a kid, but his baby momma didn't really let him see the kid a lot.

"Homecoming celebration of Montiago Juarez." They read the pamphlet.

Lucho was dressed in a black button down, short sleeved, black pants, and black dress shoes, his hair was parted down the middle and down, the ends stopping right at his jawline. Sin went in already because she had to use the bathroom. A lady, Tiago's cousin, stopped in front of Lucho. "You're a friend of Tiago right? I'm Caitlyn." She greeted. He nodded his head, trying to find a seat, "There's a place next to me if you need to find a seat." She half smiled. "I'm good. I'm waiting on my woman." Sin made her way towards him, "Huncho got us a seat up front." She told, Lucho wrapping his arm around her as they went to their seats. 

The funeral was excruciating for Lucho, but of course his face was stone. His hand was occupied by rubbing his girl's belly. Tiago's baby momma was a wreck, as well as his family. Rico was on the brink of tears but maintained composure. Sin looked at Lucho's eyes, and how hard he was pulling his emotions back. But something else caught her eye. "Sonny?" She whispered, seeing the man in the back of the sanctuary. Lucho heard and whipped around and met eyes with Sonny. A smirk rose on his face. Sin felt nauseous, watching Sonny be there at a funeral he caused. Lucho turned back around, taking a deep breath. An hour later, Sonny was gone again.

When Lucho and Sin made it home after making sure they weren't being followed, he was quiet the majority of the night. He just wanted to hold his son and woman.

"If Sonny get me chava, I need you to know and do a few thangs: make sure our son gon be alright, I love you and I ain't eva loved someone like I do you, I'on't want our son in that shit, don't cover them tats, and make sure if someone else come in ya life, he know he ain't me, and he ain't gon be me." Sin shook her head, "You not goin' no where. Fuck that shit." She was scared to lose Lucho. Not him. No. God could have everyone else but her baby and her man. "Stop talkin' like that." Lucho pressed a kiss to her lips, wiping her tears.  "Fuck you. I'm already emotional." He smirked, shaking his head.

Sin wasn't prepared to hear those words. She wasn't ready. She'd been in this life so she knows, but she didn't wanna hear it.