the one with the seo sister

"Changbin! Get up here right now because you have a lot of explaining to do, young man."

He silently crept up the stairs from the backyard to the kitchen, hoping to avoid his sister's wrath. Obviously, he couldn't. Chaeyoung grabbed him by his jacket sleeve and pushed him toward the table. He sat down before nervously asking, "What is it that I need to explain? I didn't do anything."

She ignored his question and instead opted for focusing intently on her phone. She shrieked when she found what she'd been searching for as she tossed her phone into Changbin's lap. His eyes widened as he realized what it was: a collection of photos of Changbin and Felix. The album had several anonymous contributors and was tagged #Changlix.

He scrolled back only a few days before he found a photo of the two boys asleep, Felix on the older boy's chest with Changbin holding him and playing with his hair. He let out a panicked squeaking sound as he pushed Chaeyoung's phone back to her across the table. He sighed in disbelief.

"It's just a joke our friends have been making. They always say that Felix and I will fall in love. The whole thing is really funny," Changbin rambled with a nervous chuckle and a forced smile.

"But you two aren't dating?" Changbin responded by shaking his head. His older sister shrugged before continuing, "What a shame. He's really cute."

Immediately Changbin leapt from his seat and looked directly into his sister's eyes, trying to intimidate her. She seemed completely unfazed by it.

"Don't even think about it," Changbin growled, "Stay away from Felix."

Chae grinned as she began to tease her brother. "Well, if you won't date him, then why can't I? I mean, your 'relationship' with him is a joke anyway, so that means he's not tied down to you." She flicked Changbin's nose as she continued, "Unless, of course, you don't want him to date me because you'd prefer him to date you instead." Changbin froze.

"It's not like that. I just don't think you should date him," Changbin explained, his voice shaking slightly.

"Why not?" She smirked, tapping her nails on the counter. The sound echoed through the empty room, and Changbin was convinced that his heartbeat was just as loud when he choked on his response.

"Be-because! You just shouldn't..." He refused to say anymore as he ran past Chaeyoung to get to his room where he could calm down.

With another smile, Chae clicked a button on her phone, ending the recording that captured her awkward conversation with her brother.