the one where he proves it

As Changbin pulled away, he smiled. "I told you I wasn't joking, Felix. Do you believe me now? Do you finally see how much I want you?"

"I know you say you do," Felix teased, running a hand down Changbin's chest, "But I want you to prove it. Show me how much you want me." The older boy silently guided him to the bed, pushing him down so he lay flat on his back.

Changbin leaned closer, letting his lips hover only a few centimetres away from Felix's neck. He stayed there for a moment, letting his breath fan the younger boy's neck and drive him crazy. Finally, he attached his lips to Felix's neck, just below his jaw. He ran his tongue over the spot before biting down harshly, earning him a breathy moan. He continued his work leaving marks. Felix gripped Changbin's shoulder with one hand, digging his fingernails into his back. The other arm he held in front of his face, biting his forearm to stifle the noise he knew he would otherwise make.

"No way, doll," Changbin whispered, "You're gonna let me hear you. I'm proving that I want you, and I want to know you like what I'm doing." He moved Felix's hands so they were above his head, held firmly in place against the mattress as Changbin kept them pinned there. He kissed Felix once again, but far less gently this time. Felix squirmed beneath him, trying to move his hands so he could once more tangle his fingers in Changbin's hair, but the older boy's grip was too strong. All Felix could do was cooperate with whatever Changbin wanted.

And he did. At least, he did at first.

But Felix always did tend to be a bit of a brat, so of course he had to tease a bit. He bit Changbin's lip and then traced the mark with his tongue, grinning proudly as he got Changbin flustered for a moment — flustered enough that he didn't resist as Felix took his hands back and pushed Changbin backwards before approaching him once more, returning them to their previous position, only flipped. This time, Felix rested against Changbin's chest, dragging his hands roughly through the older boy's dark hair. Changbin's hands held Felix's waist tight, keeping him in place so he would stop squirming. It seemed that whenever Changbin was near, the blonde boy just couldn't stay still. He was always either squirming or shaking, and right now he was doing both. Changbin had to hold back a laugh as he stared at the sight before him.

He was proud that he was able to evoke this reaction. Felix shivered as Changbin slipped a hand under his loose sweater, letting his fingertips flutter up the younger boy's spine. Felix's breath hitched as Changbin grabbed a his sweater and took it off in one swift motion, flinging it to the other side of the room.

"You're gorgeous," he breathed.

Felix blushed. "No I'm not..."

"You are," Changbin insisted, "So shut that pretty little mouth of yours before I do it for you."

"Hmm," Felix teased, "Maybe I'll just keep talking then and see what hap—"

Changbin cut him off quickly by pulling him in for another kiss. He quickly pulled away, causing Felix to whine, but he returned, this time softly kissing down Felix's neck, chest, and stomach, stopping to leave a few hickeys as he moved. He settled on Felix's hipbone, determined to leave a lasting mark. Felix covered his mouth to muffle another whimper.

"Stop trying to stay quiet," Changbin reminded him, "You'll behave, right?" Felix nodded, moving his hands away from his mouth and instead putting them in his own hair, pulling at the mess of blonde as Changbin left a mosaic of bruises along his torso. Felix squeaked and whined the more attention Changbin gave him. He yanked at his own hair, and Changbin only smirked and continued.

Eventually, it became too much for Felix. He loved the sensation but began to get overwhelmed. Tears streamed down his face as he continued to shake with every touch.

"Hey, angel," Changbin cooed as he sat up, "Why are you crying? Did I do something wrong?"

Felix shook his head. "No, this is good. It's just... a lot, y'know? I'm sorry. I'm so—"

"Hey."

Felix sniffled and wiped his face. "What?"

Changbin smiled reassuringly as he whispered, "Don't apologise. If it's too much, then it's too much, and I need to stop. Let me know if anything ever gets to be more than what you're okay with, and I'll stop with no questions asked. Okay?"

"Okay."

"Come on," Changbin said, grabbing Felix's discarded sweater. "I'll get you some water, and let's go for a walk. Sound good?" Felix nodded. Changbin left and returned a few minutes later with a glass of cold water and his backpack slung over his shoulder. Felix drank the water quickly, and then they were on their way.

As they walked down the familiar street, they couldn't help but smile. Their path was lit with starlight, and their hands swung lazily together, fitting into each other perfectly. They were calm. They were happy. They stopped once they reached the playground they spent so much time at as kids, silently walking toward the dewy grass which shone in the late evening light.

Changbin took a blanket from his backpack and spread it on the ground, laying down on top of it. He patted the spot next to him.

"Come look at the stars," he said, "They're beautiful tonight." Felix lay next to him and blushed as Changbin wrapped an arm around his shoulder.

"You're right," Felix mumbled, scooting closer as he gazed at the sky. "They are beautiful."

Changbin placed a quick kiss on the top of Felix's head. "And yet they still can't compare to you."

"Hey! Stop being so cheesy." Felix laughed as he rested a hand on Changbin's chest, feeling his heartbeat and the rise and fall of his breathing.

"Well, that kinda ruins my plan," Changbin whined, "I was gonna do something really cheesy. Ah, screw it, I'm doing it anyway. Felix, I know this is super tacky and cliché, and absolutely ridiculous that I'm doing this with some stupid speech as we're stargazing, but please..." he paused and took a shaky breath. "Do you want to be my boyfriend?"

"God, you finally asked. Of course I wanna be your boyfriend, you dipshit," Felix giggled, "I love you."

"I love you too, Lixie."

a/n: hey i updated 9 days ago and thanked yall for 14k reads and now it's 18.5 thank you so much babes

also, jfc i finally updated and changbin finally asked felix to be his boyfriend

phat uwu

hope yall enjoyed~