the one with truth or dare

Felix had no idea how long he'd been zoned out for, but was brought back to reality as someone snapped their fingers in front of his face. "Felix," Junhui nearly shouted, "Truth or dare?"

"Uh, dare." He cringed, terrified of what it would be even though he'd been planning on choosing dare the whole time. Felix was visibly nervous.

Junhui grinned. "You look nervous, like you might need to cool down a bit. So... I dare you to deepthroat an ice pop!" He laughed as he stood up to run to the freezer, returning with a raspberry popsicle. Everyone watched in silence as Felix opened the plastic package with shaking hands.

He closed his eyes and just went for it. Surprisingly, he was pretty good at it. He gagged very briefly, but still fit the entire popsicle in his mouth, leaving the wooden stick out just in case he choked and needed to take it out immediately. He took the popsicle out of his mouth as all of his friends snickered. Everyone was a bit shocked by the discovery of what Felix was apparently capable of.

"Ok," Seungmin said, "Now you spin the bottle to see who you get to ask next." Felix spun the bottle and his heart sank as he watched it slow down before landing on... Changbin.

"Oooh~ it's the lovebirds! That means it's destiny," Jeongin teased, earning a sharp glare from both older boys.

"Truth or dare?" Felix said softly.

Changbin cracked a wicked smile. "Dare!" Felix's mind went into gay panic mode as he realized that he had to come up with something, but Changbin was smiling and his friends were looking at him and by then they'd decided that the group should choose whatever dare Changbin would be stuck with.

The dare: eat the raspberry ice pop.

Felix's face turned the same colour as the popsicle when Changbin took it from him. Being the annoying douchebag he tended to be when he drank, he licked the popsicle very slowly from the bottom to the top while making direct eye contact with Felix. Everyone was a bit uncomfortable, but they handled it differently. Most of them made jokes. The whole time, everyone was screeching with laughter or shouting, "Ew!" Except for the awkward young Australian boy, who just sat there silently, unable to speak or think.

Changbin never once looked away from Felix as he continued his dare. He was always very... confident when he drank, which he'd been doing a lot of that night, made clear by the pile of cans surrounding him and the dazed look in his eyes.

As he finished eating the popsicle, he had the audacity to wink at Felix and then applaud for himself. What a dick. Felix couldn't help but smile.

The game continued. It was mostly uneventful. Hyunjin and Seungmin were dared to switch clothes, Chan was asked about his favourite song he's embarrassed to listen to (it was Dancing Queen), and Jisung was dared to do a handstand while singing part of his favourite song. He fell halfway through the chorus of Love Scenario, but just laughed it off and tried to spin the bottle again, rubbing his pained shoulder.

The bottle landed on Changbin, who chose dare again. From the way Jisung smiled, everyone could tell he was planning something devious.

"Changbin, I dare you to kiss Felix."