Prologue-Captivity

Shades POV

"Are you ok, Shadow?" I ask my brother. I dont know how long either of us have been here. It all started back at prom. Shadow Freddy (Shadow) and I had gone together, since neither of us had a date. Single Brothers stick together. Prom was almost over, and Shadow said he was going to get us some punch and snacks, so I waited. And waited. And waited. Eventually, I went off to the snack and punch table and asked Baby if she had seen Shadow.

"Yeah, but that was like, 5 songs ago. He walked off with food and punch in that direction." She pointed and I thanked her and walked off. I walk all around, looking. Im about to give up when I hear a scream in the courtyard. I run there to see Nightmare hurting Shadow. I start to run to him until I see TF in front of me, then I black out. I woke up here, in captivity, and my brother, hurt beside me. Then I was forced to make this jacket. Nightmare said I had to make or Shadow would get hurt. at first I refused, then realized Nightmare would whip him. So, i worked and worked and worked for my brothers sake. TF is here sometimes, but not as often as he used to. I miss home. I miss us being free to do whatever. I miss the sun and the stars.

"Yes, im fine Shade. its you im worried about. What have they done to you, Shadow Bonnie?" He asked, using my full name. 

"The same. The Jacket is almost done, maybe will be able to leave." I sigh. Shadow nods, then falls asleep. I smile, then get to work. its endless, but by dawn, its done. It finally fucking done. I lay down and pass out immediately.

Time skip brought to you by a excited author

"NO! You are staying, and that is FINAL!" Nightmare roars.

"But why?! I did what you wanted! We just want to go home!" I cry, tears streaming down my face.

"And risk having you exposing us?! No! Nightmare said your staying, so your staying!" TF snaps, smacking my across the face. I fall backwards, holding my face. They lock the door and walk away. I curl up in a ball and cry. Why? We did what they asked! Why cant we go home? I just want us to be safe! I just want to go home! I feel arms around me and peek out to see Shadow hugging me. I turn and cry into his chest. We sit  there for hours, me crying and him hugging me. Eventually I get over it and I just sit with him, talking and wishing.

"Shade? Shadow? Are you in here?" a feminine voice calls. It couldn't be...could it? 

"Mari? In here! We're here!" I call, pressing my face against the bars. Mari appears. alongside Puppet.

"Finally! You guys dont even know how big this place is!" Puppet huffs, smiling. I gasp, tears streaming down my face again.

"Y-You guys came to get us out of h-here?!" I stammer, smiling. They nod, then Puppet blasts the door open. Mari picks up Shadow, and we are racing out. When we burst through the doors, I take a deep breath of the fresh air. We jump in Puppet's car and zoom off. I stare at the stars as they zoom by. We're free. We're finally free!

"So, why did Nightmare and TF need you?" Mari asks. I tell them the whole story.

"I dont know who the Jacket is for, but what I do know is whoever gets it is in huge danger." I finish. Puppet and Mari share a knowing look.

"What I know." Shadow grunts

"Is whoever gets that Jacket, may God be with them"

IM BACK!! SECOND BOOK, HERE WE GO! Hope you liked the beginning, I thought it would be a fun beginning. So the scene for next chapter, its around Christmas time and everyone is a year older. So Ash, Smoke, and whoever else's OC is a year older than the gang is a senior now. The rest of the gang are juniors. Slam that star, and comment below! Love you all!!!