Chapter 3- Threats

Mangle's POV

I walk to school with Lolbit, whos freaking out over a plot twist in her book.

"And there was this person who was supposed to be dead, but he's alive!!!  Its insane Mangle! INSANE!" Lolbit yells, shaking me. I cant help but laugh. 

"I bet it is Lob. So, you wanna come-"

"Hey ladies." A voice drawls. I look over to see TF.

"TF, leave us alone." i sigh.

"But why? Arent we.....friends?" He asks walking closer. I glare at him.

"Oh sure! I'll be friends with someone who kidnapped me, who thinks girls are nothing but toys." I growl. TF is inches away from me and brushes me cheek. Then something goes flying and smacks him in the face.

"OW! What the hell?!" He exclaims, holding his cheek. I look down to see what hit him. The Paradise trap hit him? How did a book hit him-oh.

"GET BOOKED, BITCH!" (Reference, Anyone?) Lolbit screams. "DONT TOUCH MY BESTIE OR IT'LL BE ORDER OF THE PHOENIX NEXT TIME!" Lolbit grabs my hand and we run. Im laughing my head of, surprised Lolbit would throw a book at TF. 

"I cant believe you did that!" I chuckle. Lolbit is laughing to. We run inside, and tell everyone what just happened.

Time skip to lunch brought to you by a Stitch Phone case

"OMG FINALLY! Mr. Rawisgo's class is SO BORING." TC groans, sprinting for the lunch line. I laugh, chasing after her. She gets some pizza, and I get some Chinese. We walk to our table, and start talking about what we all did over Winter break.

Spring and Blue got there families together and went to a ski lodge vacation together.

Lolbit and Smoke went with there family to Florida, where Lolbit nearly drowned.

Vixen and Dark had a Netflix and Video game marathon

Frost won a snow sculpture challenge and got 1,000 bucks

TC and Chica volunteered at a local Pizza place, where they might get hired

Ash hosted a video game challenge at the arcade and got promoted because of how much money he earned from the event

Iku went to a Dojo and trained to be a ninja

Ally made slime and got 1000 more subscribers on her channel

Bonnie and TB taught kids how to play guitar

Midnight and Nightlight played a lot of pranks and nearly got arrested

Me and Foxy spent time together, going to the beach, seeing movies, and taking walks in the park. As quick as lunch starts, it ends to. I wave bye to everyone, since none of them have my class. As I walk i feel someone tap my shoulder. I turn around to see TF. I roll my yes and keep walking.

"Ah Ah ah. I wouldn't keep walking, because this is about Foxy." I stop in my tracks. I whirl around and hold my fist up.

"What. Do. You. Want. Bitch?" I snarl.

 He laughs, and strokes my cheek. I smack his hand away.

"Oh, nothing much. Just this." He holds out a remote. I glare at him.

"And?" 

"Well, if I press this button, Foxy will die. His Jacket has tasers in it that could kill anyone, with no return." he smirks. My eyes wide, then furrow again.

"And how do i know your not lying?" I snap. 

"because I have proof." Nightmare steps out of the shadows, holding up a little symbol. I had seen the same symbol on his Jacket in multiple places. I feel dread creeping up my spine. 

"The only way for us to not do this, is for you to be my girlfriend again." My head snaps up. What?!

"This means no talking to him, no touching him, no texting him, no kissing him, or talking to any of the gang either." Nightmare growls. this cant be happening, not again.

"Well, deal or not?!" TF snaps, holding up the remote. I sigh, a tear sliding down my face.

"Deal."

Heyyo! Hows life going huh? Good? good! Now, make sure to grab a frying pan and smack that star, then make pancakes with it! :3 Love you all, and comment below whos your favorite and least favorite characters are! Bye!