Chapter 7-Fight for Love

Mangle's POV

"Mangle, come on! At least a hug!" Toy Freddy protests. I glare at him.

"No! I told you, I'll be your "Girlfriend", but no hugging, hand-holding, or kissing!" I snap. Toy Freddy rolls his eyes. 

"Fine. Suit yourself. But remember, no talking to that stupid gang, and that includes your brother!" TF calls as he storms off. I sigh, then walk inside. I run to my room and close the door and lock it. Ash knocks on the door.

"Mang, come on! Im your brother, for fuck's sake!" Ash says. I stay silent. Ash sighs. His footsteps fade away, and I sigh, tears streaming down my face. I dont know how long I sit there, but I hear Ash making dinner, and the doorbell rings. I hear him walk away from the kitchen. I sneak out of my room and run downstairs. I grab a bowl and get spaghetti, then run back to my room. I lock it, then sit on my bed. I eat the food, then turn towards my window. When I see who's standing there, I scream.

"Mang, calm down!! Im sorry, just shh!!!" Lolbit cries, covering her ears. "God, you might've broke my eardrums!" 

"W-Why are you guys here?! How did you get in my house?!" I exclaim. Ash is standing by my closet with Smoke, Lolbit, Foxy, and Puppet.

"We know what happened, and how to get TF back for hurting you." Foxy soothes walking over. I take a couple of steps back.

"N-No....If TF saw us.....y-you would d-die..." i trail off, tears streaming down my face. I place my face in my palms and sob. i feel big, strong arms wrap around me. I look up to see Foxy, hugging me. I cant help it. I lean into his chest, sobbing all the pain away. Weeks worth of pain. Foxy sits there, rubbing his paw over my back the whole time. Eventually, I get control of myself. 

"S-So, how did you guys figure it out?" i sniffle. 

"Well...." Mari tells me the whole story, from Shad and Shadow to Foxy taking charge. I sit still, numb. I never knew TF was capable of this.....I guessed Nightmare was, but TF?! 

"Well, what are we going to do?! Something has to happen!" I exclaim. Foxy smirks.

"Trust me , Mang." Foxy smiles. "I have a plan....."

Timeskip brought to you by Queen Bon of the World of the Fallen Sun. (If you've read The Cloud by FNAFCharacters01, you would get it. :3)

I walk into the lunchroom and force down my smile with a frown. I grab my lunch and plop down by TF, whos stuffing food in his mouth like the pig he is. I glance over to Foxy's table to see everyone in the gang except for Vixen, Smoke, Frost, Foxy, Lolbit, Ash and Springy. There already putting the plan in motion. Time for my part. Distraction!

"Sooo, TF. How good is the football team?" I ask, twirling my fork around in my spaghetti.

"Well, Im the best, obviously. The worst people...." He drones on and on about the team. I nod along, acting like im listening, when TF suddenly stops. His grin turns to a frown, and he growls.

"What. Do. You. Want." He snaps. I turn around to see Foxy, Lolbit, and Springtrap standing there.

"We were just wondering if Mang would like to sit with us today, since shes sat with you everyday!" Lolbit smiles

"Mangle enjoys sitting with me. And doesn't want to sit with you, right Mangle?" TF glares at mw.

"No, I dont want to sit by you today." I say. TF smirks.

"I want to sit by you guys everyday. Is that ok?" I ask Foxy. 

"Of course! How about we go right now?" He asks, taking my hand. I stand up and start to walk away. 

BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!

We look back to see that electricity sparked up on TF's, Nightmare's, Phantom Freddy's, Freddy's, and Nightmare Freddy's tray. Mari, Puppet, Shade, and Shadow placed tasers in there trays, knowing TF would hit the button. The bolts all connect at the ceiling, then explode, showing little particles of shock. Whatever they touched, sparked up.

"Nice try TF, but we found out about your little scam." Foxy calls.

"WHAT?! DID THAT STUPID SHADOW BUNNY AND BEAR TELL YOU?! I'LL SKIN THEM ALIVE! YOUR WERE SUPPOSED TO DIE BY THOSE TASERED, FOXY! MANGLE IS MINE, NOT YOURS!" TF roars.

"Thats all we needed to hear, TF! Thank you!!" I smile at him. TF looks confused, until Vixy, Smoke, Ash, and Frost walk over to us with cameras and voice recorders. 

"And.....Sent! Have fun at jail, bastard!" Vixy yells. TF goes pale. Nightmare storms over and drags TF out. We cheer, and Foxy leans down and kisses me. This is probably one of the best moments of my life!

IM SO SORRY DONT BE MAD PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!!! I've been super busy, with Soccer, School, and our Musical!! Super Sorry!! Next chappie should hopefully come out soon! Love you my kitty-kats! bye!