Chapter 2-Gift Exchange and Some Spys

Foxy's POV

DING A LING DING DONG

"there here!" i exclaim, sprinting down the stairs. I throw open the door to see the whole Gang there. Mangle, Lolbit, Spring, Bonnie, TC, TB, Smoke, Ash, Frost, Vixen, Dark, Midnight, Nightlight, Zinnia, Blue, Iku, and Ally. We certainly grown since I moved here. I let everyone in and they all collapse on couches and chairs, dropping the gifts. I take a seat by Mangle, and we start. I hand out all the gifts, and they open. Iku got a new knife, Ally got a deck of cards, Smoke got a black and gold butterfly knife, Vixen got a new blanket, Nightlight and Midnight got matching shirts that say "Im definitely not thinking of the best way to hurt my twin..", Frost got a PS4 giftcard, Dark got a skull and  crossbones onesie, Zinnia got Nyan Cat slippers, Blue got a a moon and stars blanket plus a framed picture of her and Spring, Bonnie got fireworks and a new set of headphones, Chica got a small pizza oven and mascara, TC got painting supplies (Sorry Ash, did that :3) and a set full of makeup, TB got some new guitar picks and a white and blue beanie, Spring got a lava lamp and a new lather jacket,  Lolbit got a lot of plushies, like Llamas and Pandas, Mangle got a small disco ball and a framed picture of me and her, and I got a gamin poster for Splatoon and a cool phone cover. Everyone was getting ready to leave since the exchange was over.

"Hey wait! We forgot one gift!" I call, winking at Spring. He smiles nervously. 

"Hey Blue, could you come over here?" He asks, scratching his neck. Blue looks confused as she walks over.

"Yea, what do you need Springy?" She asks. Spring sighs.

"Blue, ever since I first laid eyes on you in that hallway, I've loved you. You're so nice, kind, and a awesome person. Your so pretty and nice in every way. You could make anyone smile, and you always make me feel awesome. I want to spend every moment with you. So, I was wondering.." he trails off, opening his palm. Inside is a heart shaped necklace. Its the color of the ocean at noon, Blue's favorite color. It had diamonds surrounding the heart. Blue gasps.

"Will you be my Girlfriend?" He asks, and Blue screams.

"YES! A MILLION TIMES, YES!" She screams, and then jumps into his arms and full on kisses him. He hesitates first, then kisses back. We're all cheering and Lolbit is taking a million pictures. This Christmas was amazing, and I bet everyone ls is having a great one to.

Marionettes POV

"So, explain me why Nightmare had you make this." I reply. Shade nods. 

"TF needed to get revenge on Foxy, so he came up with this plan. Make a Jacket Foxy will like, get him to where it, put something dangerous inside it, threaten Mangle, then have her forever. The Jacket has five tasers inside, and TF just has to press a button for them to turn on. They will all connect, making a huge surge of electricity, killing whoever is wearing it instantly. The tasers are in the end of the sleeves, the crook of the elbow, and the back of the collar." Shade points to the areas. I nod in understanding. 

"Well, we know who has the Jacket. And we know who TF wants. Now we just have to make sure he doesn't get it." I muse, looking at Puppet. He nods.

"we can get the tasers in the sleeves easily. The neck will be hard." Puppet agrees. "But we'll try our best."

"You better hurry, then. I have a feeling that TF will strike soon." Shadow replies. He's better now, but he had some rough injuries. He has bandages around his stomach, right leg, and left leg. I smile at him and nod.

"We will. TF will not get what he wants"

IM SO SORRY! DONT KILL MEH PLEASE! I know its been days since I updated, I just lost inspiration and had another idea for a book. I will keep updating, and thanks to the people who are still reading this shit! Now, SLAM that star and comment below! Love you all, my kit-kats!!