OFFLINE [53]

Taehyung rushed out the gymnasium dragging his boyfriend behind him by the hand, they giggled, stumbling from the alcohol Hoseok had secretly given them.

The dance ended in about an hour, they snuck out while they picked what was the equivalent to prom King and Queen, but the college for some unknown reason refused to name it prom.

So it was Spring King and Queen.

Jungkook fell into Taehyung's chest, lost in each others eyes, as cheesy as it may seem, unable to wipe the grins off their faces.

"We really doing this?" Jungkook said in a hushed tone. Taehyung nodded.

"Only if you're sure you want to." Jungkook nodded, emitting yet another giggle.

Their lips joined for a long kiss. Butterflies filling in both their stomachs.

No actual idea of what they would do once they left, first they'd drive, then there was Taehyung's beach house, but it couldn't be permanent. The thinking will come after, at the moment the thrilling feeling of even doing it was what mattered. Was it wise? Probably not.

But they were young and dumb, it felt like it was right at the time.

"Right, I'll drop you at your house, pick up all the necessities and then wait for me outside at like 11, ok?" Taehyung said breaking away from the kiss, Jungkook nodded once more.

They hopped in the car and as Taehyung had said, drove to Jungkook's. They kissed one last time, filled with excitement, the two were finally running away and it felt so right.
Jungkook rushed up to his door. He turned around to see Taehyung looking at him from the car, he grinned and waved at him a final time, the elder smiled back and began to drive away. Once the car was out of sight Jungkook let out a loud sigh, he unlocked the door and rushed upstairs.

Necessities.

He took a moment to think what he'd need, pyjamas, toothbrush, shampoo, warm clothes- actually all sorts of clothes. He piled them on the bed and dragged out his large suitcase from under the bed. He began packing in his clothes, he ran downstairs and took food from his fridge and piled food and drink into another bag. After packing other things he thought were important he checked the time, it was 10:54.

He closed up all the bags, put on his shoes and coat, took one last look at his house that had served him well for the last few years, he thought of the memories he had made her with people he would possibly never see again. He remembered all the times Taehyung came and they just sat and did nothing, and all the times they did do things.

With one last sigh and small, sad smile, he stepped out and locked the door.

He carried his bags to the sidewalk and waited for Taehyung's car to appear. It was now 11, he'd be there any minute.

After 15 minutes of waiting, Jungkook's legs had started to ache, he had been dancing and active for hours, he sat down on his case, the sky was getting darker and darker.

Jungkook woke up to the sound and bright headlights of a car coming towards him. He sat up and a small smile made it's way to his lips.

The window rolled down.

"You okay, kid?" The man asked, turning down the radio in his car. Jungkook's smile faded, he was expecting someone else.

"Uhm yeah- I-" He stood up slowly and looked around, he was still in front of his house. "Thanks for waking me." The man nodded.

"Take care of yourself!" He shouted as he drove away.

Jungkook stood in the same spot for a while. He checked the time, it was 12:37. He grabbed his stuff and walked back to his front door, he sat on his couch and called Taehyung.