OFFLINE [39]

Jungkook had said that he was fine with his and Taehyung's relationship being public, just as long as 'it wasn't too public.' Jungkook was fine with their friends knowing but he didn't want to really be like a couple in public. So as Taehyung had posted the picture that was quite obviously them, of course the whole school knew, it was kind of the talk of the school for the first few weeks back after winter break.
But the two showed very little sign of affection, at least they simply looked like very close friends, so the Instagram post was sort of forgotten and their relationship somehow became a rumour.

But as soon as the two boys were at Jungkook's house or in Taehyung's room at the frat, it was obvious they were head over heels for each other.
They would actually spend a lot more time at Jungkook's now, Taehyung basically lived there, but whenever he brought the subject up Jungkook refused, it seemed like too much commitment for the younger.

It was mid January and Taehyung was on Jungkook's couch, watching as his boyfriend copied his homework on the low table while he sat on the floor his legs crossed.

"Kooks you've been working all day, you need a break, let's go out!" Taehyung whined hugging a large sofa pillow, the younger looked up at him with his doe eyes, he nibbled the end of his pen lightly but pulled the pen out of his mouth to speak,

"Tae I've got so much work to catch up on, we're getting closer to exam season i can't fuck up in any way."
Taehyung sighed and rolled his eyes, Jungkook doubted himself too much and that obviously annoyed Taehyung.
"Kooks you've worked so much you're not going to fail trust me, come on let's go out!!" But no matter what Taehyung said, Jungkook would refuse, there seemed to be no way of convincing him.
Taehyung watched as the boy went back to working, he pulled out his phone and opened the Instagram app, he tapped a few times on his screen and waited.
A few seconds later he saw Jungkook getting distracted by his phone that began receiving a tonne of notifications, he unlocked his phone tapping on the first Instagram notification on the list.

TAELIEN HAS ADDED SEAKOOK TO GROUP

TAELIEN
GUYS LET'S GO GET FOOD OR SOMETHING

ALSO HELP ME GET JUNGKOOK TO COME

IMYOURHOPE

Woah
That's something you need to learn to do on your own Tae

MINTYOONGI
Agreed

TAELIEN

YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN
Seriously guys he's been working so hard atm and just never stops

JINCESS

Jungkook needs to work

TAELIEN

Yes but then he forgets to eat

RM0NO

BOI WE GOING OUT TELL THAT BOY TO GET AWAY FROM THE TEXTBOOKS

BAEKHYUNEE_EXO

Kookie please come eat we'll all be there

YU_GYEOM

We haven't been out for a meal all together yet this'll be super fun

IMYOURHOPE

Jimin can't find his phone but he says Jungkook you need to eat and we'll meet you at five guys or something