OFFLINE [19]

"I can't stay late" was probably the hugest accidental lie Kim Taehyung ever spoke seeing as he was lying on Jungkook's couch with the said boy laying on top of him, both of them arms wrapped tightly around each other at 10 am the Monday morning.

Taehyung's eyes opened and he looked around to see the empty pizza box and the empty bottles of beer laying around the small coffee table. He then turned and saw Jungkook, a small smile spread across his lips, he felt a flutter in his stomach. He began stroking his dark chocolate hair and admiring every feature on his pale, rosy cheeked face.

"Why are so perfect damn.. "he muttered.

"Some people are just born with it" Jungkook mumbled with a small smile his eyes still closed. Taehyung chuckled, his cheeks slightly pink, embarrassed the younger heard him, even though he usually was highly flirty.

"what time is it?" He asked his eyes now opening and looking up at the other with a small smile. Taehyung leaned over to grab the phone between two empty bottles on the small coffee, his eyes widened.

"Fuuckk,," he groaned, his voice even deeper than usual.

"what??"

"It's 2pm"

At that Jungkook shot up offhe couch, causing Taehyung to pout.

"FUCK TAE WE MISSED A WHOLE MORNING OF COLLEGE!!' Taehyung simply shrugged, sitting up.

"Yeah might aswell just stay here for today." He smirked basically inviting the other to sit back down next to him and cuddle again. Jungkook shook his head.

"No Tae!! If my parents find out i'm dead!!" Taehyung smiled fondly and got up from the couch, he stepped towards the younger and wrapped his arms around his waist.

There was a ring at the door and Jungkook pushed Taehyung away harshly.

He walked out the living room, went to te door and opened it.

"J-Jieun?" he stuttered his cheeks turning pink at the sight of the girl standing on his doorstep, her long black bangs falling just over her eyebrows an her big doe eyes seemed to sparkle at the sight of Jungkook.

"Jungkook!! are you alright? I noticed you weren't here this morning and I finished early, and uhm last time your mum gave me your adress in case of ermegencies and I was worried so uhm- "

"It's fine Jieun, I just uh slept in accidently.. "Jungkook said scratching the back of his head. Jieun stared behind Jungkook where Taehyung was stood glaring at her.

"Uhm.."

Jungkook turned and saw him, he panicked and mentally cursed at the elder.

"Oh yeah Taehyung came over to play video games, you know had a bit of a guys night" he said with an awkward laugh, Jieun bit her lip a worried look on her face.

"Jungkook do you mind if I talk to you outside a second?" Jungkook nodded,

"Uh sure sure," he turned to Taeyung, "Be right back." He then joined Jieun on his doorstep, closing the door behind him.

"I didn't know you were friends with Kim Taehyung. You know he's a really bad influence, I don't think your mother or your father would appreciate you being friends with him. You already hang out with a lot of gays and they don't approve of that." She began a small speech to which Jungkook panicked a little.

"Jieun, I'm straight you know that right !?" The girl giggled and nodded.

"Don't worry Kookie, I know. Just be careful with Kim, apparently he's bisexual, he could hurt you." This time Jungkook was the one to nod.

"He won't hurt me don't worry" He said with a small smile, which Jieun returned.

"Well I ought to get going I have to revise for my litterature test. Bye Jungkook!!" She made her way down the path and waved back at the boy.

"Jieun wait!!" The girl halted and turned back again to face him, "would you maybe like to go get a bubble tea after lessons wednesday?"

Jieun smiled and gave a highly enthusiastic nod,Jungkook grinned, and watched the girl walk down the street with a spring in his step.

"That fucking bitch"

Jungkook turned to find Taehyung standing with the door wide open.

"Hey! Don't call her that!!" Jungkook snapped getting defensive.

"Oh sorry 'straight' boy Jungkook" Taehyung scoffed, Jungkook scoffing back.

"What do you mean by that, I've always been straight!!"

"Oh sorry was grinding on me and making out with me friday, kissing me saturday and cuddling with me from sunday to basically five minutes ago straight? I misunderstood!" Taehyung said closing proximety between them both.

"I was drunk!!" Jungkook also stepped closer.

"No!! Don't use that as an excuse Jeon, you're either denying everything or just a huge dickhead, it'd be nice to know which."

Jungkook fell silent, his gaze falling to the ground, unable to answer the previous statement.
Taehyung nodded and looked away.

"I cleared up the living room for you and put the money for the pizza on the table.." He said calmly grabbing his jacket off one of the hooks in the hallway they were already standing in. Jungkook was staring at him wanting to say something but failing to find the words to say.

"I kind of hoped you were lying when you said you liked a girl not going to lie. But at least you picked a decent one." He laughed and gave the younger a small sad smile, before walking out the door.

Jungkook's forehead leaned against the now closed door. It hurt his heart, it was a weird almost an unreal pain. But it was there, and it really fucking hurt, he felt like he had lost something, even though he basically got something he had been wanting for so long, a date with Jieun!!But suddenly that no longer meant anything anymore it seemed, he was just standing in his hallway sobbing over something he claimed he didn't want.

Taehyung had got to the frat, luckily none of the members were home, they were either still in lessons or at training. He made his way up to his room, not even trying to stop the tears from falling at this point. He entered his room and fell on his bed. He just lost something he didn't even have, it hurt. He hardly even knew Jungkook why was he feeling and acting like this? He rubbed his eyes,wiping away the tears away at the same time. He'll probably forget him in few days anyway so who cares, he was probably just another one of his phases.

WOW THIS PART WAS SHIT I DO APOLOGIZE HAHAHAHAHAHAH