My Death

Olivia tried waking me up but nothing happened. She started having a panic attack. My vitals were dropping. I died. Olivia burst into tears.

Olivia: AMANDA NO! NO!

She was crying uncontrollably. The paramedics tried resuscitating me but it didn't work. I watched my lifeless body through my spirit. All I wanted was to be back inside my body, alive, and perfectly ok. But I'm not ok. I'm dead. I was raped and now I'm dead. Olivia was freaking out. She was throwing things and crying. I stood beside her and put my hand on my shoulder. I knew she could feel me because she stopped and looked towards me. She knew it was me. She gave a small smile and started crying again. We arrived at the hospital. I followed my body, the paramedics, and Olivia into the emergency room. I was declared a DOA. They took me back and tried resuscitating me again. I felt myself bing pulled back into my body. I was alive again. Olivia grabbed me and hugged me so tight I could barely breathe.

Olivia: AMANDA! OMG THANK GOODNESS!

Me: Olivia...I d-died...

Olivia: I know. I felt you beside me.

She gave a smile.

Me: Olivia I love you like a sister. You're always there for me.

Olivia: Amanda. You are basically my whole life. If I lost you I wouldn't know what to do, as you could tell.

Just then a nurse was pulling Olivia out of the room.

Me: NO! DONT MAKE HER LEAVE!! NO!

The nurse completely ignored me.

Olivia: Amanda I'll be back in soon.

I started crying.

--------------

I hope you guys loved part 3!