Engagment and Surprise

Nick and I left the precinct as did Olivia. She was extremely thrilled that Elliot was back. She turned right towards her house as we turned left towards Nick's. He put his arm around me and kissed my forehead. This is perfect. I thought to myself. This is exactly how I want things to be forever and so on. I never want Nick to leave me. I love him so much. We reached his house and went inside. It looked so different as to the last time I was here. It's been a while. Nick spoke and scared the living crap out of me.

Nick: Follow me babe.

I followed him across the room not knowing what to expect. Nick was always so romantic. We entered his bedroom and I gasped in joy. A large brown teddy bear sat on his bed holding a sign that said "Will you marry me?". I turned around and gave Nick the biggest hug and kiss ever.

Me: NICK OF COURSE I WILL! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

For the first time in a long time I actually felt happiness.

Nick: Amanda I love you so much. You are the love of my life I don't know what I would do without you.

He gave me a long passionate kiss and I kissed back. Joy swallowed my body. He pulled a box out of his jacket pocket and opened it. A large diamond ring remained inside the box. He took it out and placed it on my left hand.

Me: Nick I love it!

He removed the teddy bear from the bed and sat it on the floor. He laid on the bed patting the area next to him motioning me to do the same. I laid down next to him and he pulled me closer. We sat there cuddling for over an hour. I was half asleep when he rolled on top of me and I jerked back into reality. He started tickling me. I started laughing really loud.

Me: Nick! Stop it! *i was laughing harder than ever*

He continued to tickle me.

Me: Nick! Stop it I'm going to pee myself! He rolled off of me and I stood up. I ran to the bathroom. I peed and quickly came back out. Nick was laying on the bed with his shirt off. His hot abs turned me on a little. I smiled.

Nick: Ok Amanda. I have to ask you before we do anything. Are you for this?

I nodded. I lay next to him and one thing lead to another. We had some "fun".

We woke up a few hours later. He poked my tummy. I giggled. I felt a little queasy.

Me: Nick I feel. Odd.

Nick: What do you mean?

Me: Like. Sick.

I got dressed and left for the store because we needed groceries. I some home venture over to the pharmacy section. I stopped in front of the pregnancy tests. I hesitated. Should I buy one? Or should I just ignore my sickness?

I decided to buy one. After I payed for everything and left I headed for Nick's house. When I parked the car I grabbed the pregnancy test and shoved it in my hoodie pocket. I walked inside and out the groceries away with help of Nick.

Me: I'll be right back.

I went into the bathroom and pulled the box out of my hoodie. I opened it and took one out. I took the test and I stood there waiting for the results. What felt like a million hours I looked at the stick.

Positive.