trois

"so where are we actually going?" I asked after we sang the whole song together.

"no where, we're just driving." he chuckled.

"I just realised I still don't know what's your name." 

"Matty. Or Matt. Or Matthew. But Matty is just right." 

"okay so Matty Matt or Matthew, how are you?" he laughed at me and I took a fag out of the box and asked him if he wants one as well. Accepting the offer he said he's great.

"and you?"

"same." I lit my cigarette.

"can you light mine as well love?" my stomach tied into knots, or so it felt when he called me love and I couldn't think straight for a second, but then he laughed and I shoook my head litting his cigarette.

"what was so funny?"

"ah nothing." he said, still grinning.

"Elizabeth, how old are you?" 

"I'm 18, why are you asking?" I asked confused.

"I mean, does it matter how old I am?" he took a deep drag, exhaled it and looked at me.

"well, kind of to be honest." I was even more confused and he noticed the expression on my face then said I should forget about it.

"alright I guess." 

We drove for the whole day, just going around, whilst we talked about life.

"what's your story Matthew?"

"my story?"

"yeah." I nodded.

"I'm a wannabe music maker." I laughed.

"hey, stop laughing. And I can't seem to stop sleeping with 18 years old girls. When all they do is break your heart." he took another ciggarete, this time from his own box.

"not that I'm being sentimental or anything as such but that's basically what happens. I smoke, as you can see." I laughed again.

"obviously." he had a cheeky smile and continued.

"and I believe in true love. do you?" I said I don't. Honestly, love is so cliche and everyone leaves, there's no true love out there. 

"then I'll make you believe in it."

We ended up in a small restaurant by the road and I ate some ice cream, he ordered a chocolate cake. 

"Wanna try it?" I declined the offer, the ice cream was more than enough for me.

"it's delicious, you really should."

"I'm fine, thanks."  but he didn't stop. "oh come on, Elizabeth, if you're on a diet you're insane." 

"I'm not on a diet. Honestly. Look, I'm eating ice cream!" I raised the cup with ice cream and he took it from my hands, trying it himself. "it's so good!" I smiled and said it's my all time favourite flavour. "mine as well." he gave me back the cup and stopped convincing me with the cake. 

I noticed how his eyes had those smal sparkles in them and I loved his hands. In my opinion, hands are the most beautiful part of the human body. Of course, if you have pretty ones. Some people just don't have nice looking hands. Hands are also so hard to draw. You have to draw them in a way they actually are, I mean, some people's hands are tough and you can just see how much that person has worked in their life, they are exhausted. And to draw that, you have to be good. Or if hands are gentle. When you draw gentle hands, you have to use the right pencil so it's nicely drawn. It's hard, but I'd love to draw his hands, they were beautiful. His veins were noticable, which I adore. He has quite long fingers, just the right length and everything was just right. 

The moment was right. Life right now, was right. 

"what you thinking about?" I snapped out from my thoughts. He already ate all of his cake while my ice cream was turning into a soup. 

"nothing in particular."

"liar liar pants on fire." I looked him dead in the eye.

"this girl is on fire." and bursted out laughing at my own joke which I suppose wasn't as funny as I wanted it to be, but he still laughed along. "You're mental Elizabeth." 

"no, I'm on fire." I was still laughing and he said I have a lovely smile.

"who's the liar now?" he overheard my question and looked at his hands.

"you still didn't answer on my question though." 

"you really want to know?" he nodded. "fine, I was thinking about hands and how hard it is to draw them. And how beautiful hands you have." I looked down at the table but he put his hands on my face and kissed my lips. "what was that for?" 

"I just wanted to kiss you, that's all." he called the waiter and payed him. Then he stood up and gave me his hand to hold, we went back to his car and just as I wanted to enter it, he kissed me again, this time more passionate.

"I want you so much." the words send shivers down my spine, he started kissing my neck and put his hands under my shirt, which caused me to moan.

"fuck Elizabeth." he breathed heavily, so did I. He kissed my lips once more before I put his shirt off, but he stopped me.

"if we're gonna do anything we might as well just fuck." I smiled lightly.  then he pulled away from me, his hands runing through his hair. 

"no we, we can't do this, I'm sorry." He shook his head. 

I didn't understand why all of the sudden he didn't want to do it if just a few seconds ago he was kissing me and telling me how much he wants me. 

"Why?" I frowned. 

"you're only 18, girl, I'm not your savior."

"oh give it a rest, I'm not that typical stoned 18 year old." with that I opened the back doors, I pulled him onto me as we fell on the back seats of the car. I kissed him, he was still a bit distant, probably thinking if it's a good idea or not. But as I pulled off his shirt, exposing his bare skin with some tattooes I touched them and traced the lines with my fingers, he started to moan. I kissed his chest and he pulled his pants off. 

"god help me now." was all he said.

a/n: im not sure if i want to write smut I dont know if id even write good one??? maybe in the following chapters. okay just pretend they had an amazing sex. lets go on...

He laid by my side and one arm was under my head. his head rested on my shoulder. "I think I'm falling for you." I whispered, half of me hoping he heard it, half of me hoping he didn't

"I think we better go." 

/

a/n: more of a filler bc i have no time-school is a burden sigh but i swear i will update more often, the same goes for my other fanfic, i hope you like this so far, i guess so far its alright *insert wink emoji*

spread love, anamaria x x x