chapter 3

I woke up to my phone going off. "ugh." I groaned rolling over. I unlocked my phone. "Mm." I squinted my eyes at the brightness of my phone. Kendall messaged me. I clicked on her contact.

Ken-dolls: I promise I won't tell your mom about you and Payton. 😂 But it was funny though. Who has sex in a car?!

Me: I don't know what to tell Jake. 🤧

Ken-dolls: Holy fuck I forgot about him.

Me: yeah.... He saw me Kiss Payton at the party.

Ken-dolls: at lease he didn't see what I seen.

I rolled my eyes at her message. I clicked the home button, exiting out of iMessages.
Taking a look at my home screen my heart shattered. I gently rubbed my index finger  across the screen not swiping to a different page. My home screen was a picture of Jake and I on our first date at the fair. He had his arm wrapped around me tightly and my head was snuggled into the side of his chest.

I went back to my messages. I took a long look at at Jake's contact before clicking and beginning to type.

Me: hey Jake.... I just wanted to let you know I'm sorry. I know what I did was completely unforgivable and wrong. And I won't blame you if you break up with me I would totally understand. Because.....

15 minutes later.

Jakey😻: because what?

Me: I uh...

Jakey😻: just tell me and get it over with.

I took a deep breath and typed the truth.

Me: Payton and I had sex.

Read 6:17am
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It's been 20 minutes and jake still hasn't replied. I'm glad I told him the truth though. Soon my door creaked open. "Your mom let me in." Kendall said walking in my room. She sat on the edge of my bed. "it's Saturday so we need to go shopping!" She squealed. "it's 6 in the morning I'm not going shopping right now. Good thing you're still in your PJs." I scooted over. "go back to sleep with me. No homo." I laughed and patted the empty spot beside me in my king size bed. She put her phone beside mine on my dresser and laid down beside me. She wrapped her arms around my side. And rested her head in the crook of my neck. I took one soft look at the framed picture of Jake and I kissing, I reached over and pulled the picture face down on my dresser. Soon Kendall and I fell asleep
°°°°°°°°°°°°°•••••••••••••°°°°°°°°°°°°°•••••••••••••°°°°

"Hey wake up, chase texted me and said for us to meet him at his house." Kendall shook my shoulder. "What time it it?" I said in a croaky morning voice. "12:36 pm." She said pulling the cover off of us. "Now get up, were going to his house." I huffed and rolled out of bed.

I went through my drawers and picked out an outfit for me and an outfit for Kendall.
"Here." I said, throwing a outfit at Kendall. "put that on."

::::::::::::::