chapter 25

We've been in the car for 7hrs and 30mins. Only 30 more minutes to go. Payton was in the passenger seat sleeping and Kylie was in her carseat starring at her toys dangling from her seat. I looked at all the cars behind us through the mirror.

After driving for a little bit, I could see Payton's moms down the road. I pulled into her driveway and unbuckled my seatbelt, stepping out of my car. I opened the backdoor and unbuckled Kylies carseat from the car and took it. "Wake up Payton." I called from the backseat. "I'm up." His croaky voice cracked.

***

Paytons opened his mom's front door and let us in, we sat on the couch and watched TV for a little bit while we waited on everyone to get back. They shouldn't be far behind, we all left together.

Not long after waiting, Payton's friends and family burst through the door. "Yo, my dude a dad now?" Jackson laughed sitting on the couch next to Kylie's carseat. "Damn, Payton. She look just like you." He took a look at her.

Everyone got a chance to meet the baby, I looked over to Payton, who was just sitting down and on his phone. For some reason, my. Body felt like it needed him more than ever.

"Payton..." I whispered. He looked from his phone and over to me. "huh?" He hummed. "Will you come upstairs with me?" I asked. "For what?" He furrowed his eyebrows. I crossed my arms and winced my eyes.  "Ohhh." He chuckled. "We can't while everyone's here." He looked back at his phone. "While everyone's here is a perfect time, they'll be with Kylie, and they'll all be talking so they can't hear anything." I pouted. "I need you."

Payton gave me the hottest look ever. "Go get in the shower, I'll be up there." He smirked. I bit my lip and stood up, making my way to the stair case and walking up the stairs to paytons bathroom.

I turned on the water and striped each piece of clothing off and stepped in. I wet my hair and let the water drip down my face. What's taking Payton so long? I want him now!

I heard the shower glass door slide open. I turned around to see Payton's perfect body entering the shower. "Thank God." I wrapped my arms around his neck pushed my wet body into his. "Why do you need me so bad?" He placed one hand on my side and one on my cheek pushing wet hairs off of my face. "I don't know, I just randomly started craving you." I licked my bottom lip.

He pushed our bodies against the shower wall and plants rough kisses all over my neck. I let out heavy breathes as his hands trailed down my sides tracing just about every inch of my body. I jumped in his arms, wrapping my legs around his waist. I Leaned in and passionately kissed hiss his perfect lips. "We don't need anymore surprises. Pull out game better be better than the first time." I joked.

He gripped my waist and softly inserted his large member into me. "God." I gripped onto his shoulders as his pace started to quicken. My back repeatedly smacked the wall causing soap bottles to fall off the racks. "P-payton." I moaned in his ear. Every thrust Payton made, hit my G-spot back to back. I ran my fingers through his hair to distract myself from becoming a moaning mess. "Kaitlyn..." His breathless words smacked my skin. "Scream my name. I want the whole neighborhood to know who you belong to." He whispered in my ear.

"Payton." I moaned. "Not loud enough." He kissed my shoulder. "Payton!!" I yelled. "I don't think they heard you. Louder." He took a breath. "PAYTON!" I moaned as my walls closed over him.  "Perfect." He pulled himself out, spilling his liquids all over the shower floor, as spilled mine too.

"I'm gonna get dressed. You can finish your shower." He stepped out. "Yeah, I getting out too." I said, shutting the water off.

I wrapped a towel around me and dried of. Afterwards I put on my recent clothes and wrapped a towel around my hair and followed Payton downstairs into the living room.

"Better pray you didn't create another one." Chase laughed. "Speaking of babies. Where's mine?" Payton looked around the room. "She's with faith in her room." Kendall answered.

I left Payton in the living room while I walked to faiths room.  "Hey." I said walking through her bedroom door. "Oh did you come to get Kylie? Sorry I grabbed her. I wanted to spend a little time with her while you guys were in the shower." She explained. "No, it's fine. I just came to check on her." I smiled. "Oh, she's fine. Mom just changed her diaper." She said bouncing her in her lap. "Well I'll be in the living room with the others if you need anything." I sat the diaper bag by her dresser and walked out.

...

"hey payt. Later I have to take Kyls to my brothers to meet bri, you can stay here if you want." I walked passed him and grabbed his drink from the table taking a drink. "yeah. Ill stay here." He took his drink from my hand. "Well, I'm gonna go ahead and go." I grabbed the keys and Kylie's carseat.

"Can you go to Faiths room and get Kylie for me? And her diaper bag? It's right beside her dresser." I asked Payton and I walked out the front door to go strap in her car seat into the car. Payton lifted up from the couch and made his way to Faiths room.

Not long later, came back with the sleeping baby in his arms and the diaper bag hanging from his elbow. He put Kylie in her car seat and buckled her in. "Thank you." I grabbed the diaper bag from his arms after he shut the back door. He nodded his head.

Payton grabbed my waist and pulled my body onto his and pushed us against the car. He lifted up my head by my Chin and passionately kissed my perfect Barbie lips. I smiled into the kiss and pulled away. "Don't be gone too long." He backed away from me and started to walk back inside. "I love you!" I called to him. "Love you too, princess." He yelled back, then shut the front door.

I got in the car and looked back at Kylie to assure she's okay, before driving off.

————at my moms————

"Kylie!" Bri ran out of the house and straight to the car. She opened that backdoor and took out Kylie's car seat and hung it from her elbow. I grabbed her diaper bag and got out of the car.

"Where's Payton?" Trevor asked as I walked in the house. "He's spending time with his friends and family at his moms house." I looked over to Bri who was getting Kylie out of the car seat and sitting it on the floor.

After a few hours of spending time with my family it was time for bed. Payton stayed at his moms house while I stayed at mine.

"Good night Kaitlyn." My mom popped her head into my room. "Good night." I whispered. "Want me to take her to her room?" Mom offered. "Yes please." I handed her the sleeping baby. She left my room and took Kylie to her nursery.

I looked over at the empty spot in my bed beside me. 'It's been awhile since I've slept without Payton. It's weird that I don't have his warm body to comfort me.' I thought to myself. "What am I talking about? I got pregnant in a car. It couldn't be weirder than that" I laughed out loud and got ready for bed.

This chapter sucks ass. But it's an update so oop.
🌷🌹🌷🌹
Sksksk kisses from me to you, love Katie 🦋🦋