chapter 12

In the car, Faith, Bri, and I all jammed to music. Bri, pulled into the parking lot of target, and we all hopped out. "Alright, let's go be dumb bitches in the store!" Bri laughed and started running towards the building. Faith and I followed behind her.

***
"Guys look." Bri laughed. Faith and I looked over towards her, she placed a Dora hat over her head and started to walk down the isle pretending to be a model. "Get it giiirlll!" Faith joked. Bri laughed and threw us some colorful wigs. "Oh it's playtime." I slid the wig on my head and started goofing off around the store. We saw my brother Trevor with my other brother dallyn, they were looking at the games for their Xboxes.

"Hey baby!" Bri walked over to him still wearing a colorful wig and a Dora hat. He looked over at her then his eyes widened. "What are you doing talking to me in public looking like.... That?" Trevor's face went serious. Bri felt over her head. "Oh Jesus!" She laughed and pulled the wig and hat off of her head. "sorry." She giggled. "That's better." Trevor laughed and gave Bri a quick kiss.

Me and faith were still running around pretending to be models and being goofy.

*Da-ding* my phone went off. "One sec, I got a message." I paused from dancing. I grabbed my phone from my pocket and went to my messages.

+Messages+

Unknown- I see you and your little friend acting all weird and shii😂

Me- who is this?

Unknown- it's Kasey, genious!

Me- oh hey Kasey!

I looked up from my phone and seen kasey, she was standing at the end off the isle with, her boyfriend?

Me- oh I see you, come over here!

***
Kasey starting walking over towards us, so did the guy she was with. "Ouuu Kaitlyn! You are getting bigger by the minute." She rubbed my stomach. "Yea and you look like you're about to pop! And you're only 7 months!" I laughed. I looked up at her boyfriend. Oh jeez, its Paytons best friend Dylan. "Oh hey Dylan, you didn't tell me you were dating Kasey." I smiled and gave him a large hug.

How about you guys come chill with me and my friends at my house?" I offered. Of course they agreed.

Bri finished up her conversation with my brother. I told Kasey the address and her and Dylan met me, faith, and Bri at my house after we were done in target.

***

We were all playing 'headbandz' the card on Kasey's head was a tomato.
"Is it an animal?" She guessed. "Nope." Bri said. 

Dylan's POV

I videos of everyone having fun and playing the game on my Snapchat. Kaitlyn just so happened to be in every one of them.
Payton slid up on my story.

My homie: Yo, what the hell are you doin at my chicks house?

Me: nothin we all just chillin.

            Opened

********

I locked my phone and continued playing the game. "it's a vegetable, well technically a fruit." Kaitlyn said to Kasey. "A tomato!" Kasey exclaimed. "You got it." Faith said grabbing another card from the bottom of the box.

Soon Kaitlyn front door busted open. Paytons angry face burst into the house. "You have NO business being at MY girlfriends house without me being present!" Payton yelled at me giving me a Stern look. He pushed me back a little bit. I bumped into the wall. "Payton i-" he interrupted me. "Naw, there ain't no damn excuses ma dude." He spat starting directly into me face. "Dude, chiiiiilllll! I'm here with my girlfriend." I explained. "Yea whatever, who?" He backed away from me turning around. I stepped away from the wall and pointed to Kasey. She ran towards me and gave me a kiss to prove we're dating. "I'm Kaitlyns' friend from 4th grade." She assured him. "O-oh." Paytons face went red. "Man, I'm sorry for jumping to conclusions so quick. I just seen you were at my girlfriends house and a flipped." He explained. "I totally get it. I mean, I would probably do the same thing." I said.