chapter 16

"Let's go watch the endgame at the movie theater." Payton suggested. "You can, I'll stay here." I leaned over and plugged my phone up. "Why don't you wanna go with me?" Payton cocked. "Well there's a few reasons." I propped my legs up on Paytons lap, laying my back on the inside of the arm of the couch. "Well, one that's an avengers movie I think and I don't want to watch that. Two, we're always together I think we should get some space from each other sometime and you can go out and hang with your friends. And last but not least, the looks I get when I'm out in public. I'm really young and clearly pregnant. So you go watch it. I'll go visit Kasey at her house or something." I played with my oversized shirt. "Yea... I'll call Chase. Maybe you could go see Jaycee, you never talk anymore." He said, moving my legs off of his lap and standing up with his phone, walking to the kitchen to call some of his friends.

★★★

Payton left to go watch the movie with Chase and Dylan. I went to Kasey's with Kendall and Jaycee.

"Jaycee, you're thinking about getting pregnant. And I really think you should wait. It hurts alot, and they never stop crying, it's insane!" Kasey laughed looking over to Kendall who was holding Greyson. "I know but, my boyfriend just seems like he's not interested anymore, and I think if we have a baby we will become as close as we used to be." Jaycee explained. "Then you guys need to talk, I don't think you wanna end up like Kaitlyn and Kasey." Kendall kinda chuckled. "What's that supposed to mean?!" Kasey and I turned our heads to Kendall and glared at her. "I'm just saying, you two are 14 going on 15 and you guys are parents. Your life is over." Kendall defended. "Actually our life just began." I cocked looking away from Kendall. "Anyways." I continue. Kasey leaned over and passed Kendall the bottle for Greyson.

"You know what Jaycee? Go for it. You would make a great mom. It's your decision to make." I agreed. "Thank you." She smiled.

....

After a while of baby talk, we all laid back and started watching a movie. Little kid movies to be exact. Like sponge Bob and doc McStuffins.

We heard the door open and multiple footsteps. "Why are you guys watching doc McStuffins?" We heard Dylan's voice echo from the hall. "Yeah, and you guys say girls mature faster than guys. Pff." Chase laughed. "Agreed." Paytons added. "Oh please, you guys pretty much just went to the theaters to watch Avengers." I rolled my eyes. "Endgame." Payton smirked. "Same thing." I instigated. He huffed. "I'm gonna go ahead a go to my house when youre ready, just come over." He juggled his keys in his hand and turned away walking out of the front door. "Whats his problem?" I looked over to Dylan and Chase. They just shrugged. Oh, they definitely know something, and if theres something wrong with my payton I'm gonna find out.

"I'm gonna go ahead and go to his house, I think I should check on him." I managed to pull myself off of the couch, my hand on the center of my.bac supporting the extra weight from Magical.

Blah blah I don't feel like explaining all the details.

I walked through the door of Paytons house. It's dark and no lights were on. I held tightly onto the rail and walked up the steps. I pushed through Paytons door and dropped my backpack to my feet. The only light was the light from black lights hanging from his walls.

"Paytonnnnn." I said slowly creeping to his bed. He was laying on his stomach with his face burried in the pillow. "Babyyyy." I seductively said, crawling on his bed. I sat myself down on his lower back and leaned down planting soft kisses from his shoulders to the middle of his spine. He didn't answer. "What's the matter payt?" I brought my hands to his shoulders and started to massage. "Can you get off me?" He said in annoyance. "What is your problem?!" I said. "Lift up for a second so I can flip over." His voice muffled in the pillow. I did as he said. He flipped over to his back and I rested my self right back on him, this time on his torso. "Okay, now talk to me." I said grabbing his hands and placing them on my thighs. He gripped onto my skin, and dragged his hand to my waist. "Kaitlyn, D-do you like Dylan?" His grip loosened around my waist. "Do I like Dylan?" I repaeated with a laughed. But his frown didn't turn to a smile. "Oh, you're being serious." Looked down at his chest. "Of course not! How could I like him when I have something as precious as you?" I ran my fingers through his hair. "You have no idea how happy I am to hear you say that." He finally smiled. "Good, can you please give me what I've clearly been begging for, now?" I pouted. He smirked and lifted me off of his lap laying my down on my back and hovering over me. "I thought you'd never ask." His voice filled with lust. He ripped my stretchy shorts off of my body. I gasped as he l his lips to my neck sucking on the surface of my skin. "Payton." My voice cracked. "I haven't even done anything yet, babygirl." Paytons lusty voice whispered. "Just fuck me." I kicked his grey shorts off with my feet. "Oh no. We're doing this my way tonight." He bit his lip. "And what's your way?" I asked, pulling my legs up and setting my legs with my knees up.