Chapter 20

I woke up to an empty bed, I fluttered my eyes opened. And looked around the bedroom. "Payton?" My Croaky morning voice spewed. No response. Hmm. That's weird. I crawled out of bed and walked out of the bedroom. I started walking down the stairs. Everything was normal, until I reached the bottom. It was a mess and chase, Kendall, luca, Jackson, and Christopher. They were all laid recklessly on the floor. Empty cups were laid everywhere. But where's Payton.

"Hey baby." I heard Payton's voice come from behind me. But he didn't seem... normal. "Pay- oh god! You're a mess!" I exclaimed, wiping slobber from his bottom lip. "I- we, everyone is waaaasssssttttteeeeesdddd." Payton said. Stumbling over his drunken words. I would ask him what happened, but right now he's not in the right state of mind for that.

"Let's get you to bed, babe." I intertwined our fingers and walked him up the stairs. "Are you still my girlfriend? Do we have a kid together." He grabbed my for support while I walked him to our shared bed and laid him down. "Yes. Payton." I said dropping the cover over him. "Can I tell you something." His sleepy voice mumbled. "What is it?" I asked laying down beside him. "I don't wanna be a dad, yet. I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.  But, I just want to live my teenage years. I'm dreading the day Kylie is born." He frowned. His words honestly hurt me. Really bad. I felt my eyes burning. A tear threatened to spill. But, I pushed them back. "Yea Payton. Me too." I gulped. "But I love you and Kyls." He planted a drunk sloppy kiss on my forehead. "We love you too." I smiled at the nickname he gave our unborn child.

🤩🤩🤩

I gave Payton enough time to fall asleep. Once he finally did, I rolled out of beds and went downstairs. Once I got downstairs, everyone was up. Lagging themselves around cleaning the room up. "So what happened?" I asked Luca. "We all just played games, music, and drank after the pregnant girls went to sleep." He said throwing some cups away. "You're under ageeeeee!!" I said walking to the kitchen and grabbing the ingredients to make pancakes. "And?" He playfully rolled his eyes. I did the same and continued what I was doing.

I finally finished making the pancakes. Payton's jogged downstairs. "Ohhhhh. Good you made pancakes. Good you made something to eat because we're all gonna need that after this. We will definitely have the munchies." He laughed. Quickly kissing my forehead and rushing past me sitting in the couch. Everyone surrounded Payton's on the couch by the table. I was extremely confused. "Hey Kate! You sitting in on this with us?" Kendall and Jaycee asked. I walked over to them. "What do you mean?" I asked. "This." Payton showed me a fully rolled blunt. My eyes widened. Now, I definitely smoke weed. But, I had no clue that everyone else did other than Kendall. I was shocked.

"I'm down!" I sat down in Payton's lap. He handed it to me along with a lighter. I placed the unlit blunt in my mouth bringing the lighter to the tip and striking the bic, causing a flame to start and light it. I took a long drag of it the took the weed out of my mouth holding the smoke in my mouth. I passed it to chase.

I'm such a pro at this shit you wouldn't believe it. I can do all kinds of tricks. I ghosted the smoke that was once chilling in my mouth. All eyes immediate laid on me. "Is there something I should know?" Payton chuckled. "What?! I'm not an innocent little girl like you thought." I smirked. Chase coughed on the smoke. "Ha! Baby Lungs." Kendall made fun of him. "Now gimme that." She took it from him. "Okay Kendall show us your moves." Jaycee laid back. She was clearly high from earlier. I guess they smoked before Payton and  I got down here.

While the blunt was still going around, Payton pulled out a big blue bong. "Why am I just now finding out that all my friends are little pot heads?" I chuckled. "Babe." Payton's tapped my shoulder. "Bet you can't clear the bowl." He laughed handing me the bong while Jaycee had the rolled one. "Payton, you definitely haven't been around me long enough. "I grabbed the lighter and lit the bottom of the bong inhaling long enough the clear off the smoke from the bottom.

Everyone looked at me with their jaws dropped. "Should I be concerned?" Kendall laughed. "I think we all should. Have you done this before Marie?" Payton called me by my middle name. "Obviously, But lets take a picture real quick then I'm done. My chest is killing me and I'm getting light headed." I said handing jaycee my phone. "Take a picture."

"

"Okay, I'm getting light headed

"Okay, I'm getting light headed. I'm done. I took my phone back and lifted off of the couch. "Make me a plate of pancakes!" Kendall gave me a harsh smack on my bottom. "Get it yourself." I laughed. I walked towards the kitchen and grabbed a plate. When I turned to face to counter and grab some toppings, I felt comforting hands slide around my waste. "Hey, Babe." I heard Payton's lusty voice as he slid his hands down over my crotch area. "I want those off." He sexually whispered is my ear, sending chills down my spine. "Payton, not now. Everyones literally right there." I nodded my head towards the livings room at the couch filled with high teenagers. "I got them." He said leaning over to the side. "Hey, guys." Payton's got everyone's attention. "Scram." He said. Everyone in the living room smirked and walked out of the back door heading to the pool.

"Take those shorts off and lean over the counter." He licked his lips and kissed my neck.

Sorry guys I haven't updated in a while, the next chapter will be the sex scene, I just had to hurry up and get something posted. I'm sorry loves.

~kaitlyn

Also, who wants a face reveal? Comments and let me know. I will put the picture at the bottom of the next chapter I post if you guys want one. ❤️❤️‼️‼️🌷🌷🥰🥰