chapter 13

A/n: Thank you guys sooooooooo soooooo much for 1k reads!!!! I never even thought I'd get passed 100!! I love you guys sooooo muchhhhh I'm very proud of you guys and myself!!!! Please go check out my insta fanpage it's @paytonmoormeier_girlfriend.

My main account is @kaitlyn1401

My snap is katie_cakes0304

My tiktok is iitspaytlyn

PLEASE GO FOLLOW ME ON ALL ACCOUNTS it would mean the world to me😍😍😍😍❤❤❤❤

Story timeeeee✓✓✓✓

★★★

I woke up and Payton wasn't in bed with me anymore. I lifted and looked to see if the girls were still asleep on the air mattresses. They weren't anywhere to be found. I rolled out of bed and wrapped my cover around me. Paytons phone was charging and placed on my night stand beside my bed. I walked downstairs to look for my boyfriend and my friends.

Once I reached the bottom of the stair case I found Payton on the couch, he was watching Santa Clarita Diet and eating one of the cupcakes the girls and I made The night before. "What made you sleep all day?" Payton Drew his eyes away from the TV and looked back at me. "I'm not sure, I was really tired." I sat down next to him. I grabbed the cupcake he was eating from his hand and took a bite. "Thanks." I laughed giving it back to him. "Where's the girls at?" I asked. "I honestly wasn't paying any attention at all when they told me where they were going. But they said they'd be right back." He finished the cupcake. "Hm, that's weird." I shrugged laying my head on his shoulder and watched the episode of the show with him. I heard a little moving upstairs. Kinda sounded like something was being built.

"Are you sure they left?" I sat up. "Yea, I'm sure it's just some thing falling." Payton pulled me back to his chest. "just lay back down." I heard some more movement. "Okay, no. Something is definitely going on up there." I got up from his grasp and started to go up the steps. Payton followed behind me. The noise sounded like it was coming from the extra room. I pushed the door opened and creeped it.

"SURPRISE!!!" A bunch of my school friends jumped out at me. A huge banner hung from the ceiling.

It read: CONGRATULATIONS!!!! ITS A GIRL!!

Payton walked up behind me and wrapped me up in his arms. "surprise babygirl!"

"How didn't you guys know and I didn't?" I asked. "Your doctor sent the envelope that held the ultrasound pictures with the gender on it and she sent it to us to give you a sorta gender reveal party." Bri handed me the opened envelope. I pulled out the pictures and took a long look at all the little pictures of my- our unborn daughter. My eyes slowly started to tear up, tears of joy. Everyone had the whole room made up just for a baby girl.

"It's literally so beautiful!" I exclaimed

"It's literally so beautiful!" I exclaimed. "This isn't all of it either!!" Faith's exclaimed, grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the room. Everyone followed as she dragged me downstairs and out the backdoor into the back yard. My eyes widened when when I seen the huge decorations outside.