chapter 6

Recap~ I snuggled my head underneath Payton's arm.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

"I'm leaving now." My mom said drinking the last bit of her coffee and throwing the mug in the sink. I lifted my head off of Payton's shoulder and rose from the couch. "Bye, love you." I walked in the kitchen and gave her a hug. "Love you too." She grabbed her purse after the hug and walked into the living room, on her way to the front door.
She stops when she See's Payton and Chase. "You didn't tell me that there were going to be other people other than Kendall." She looked back at me. "That's because, I didn't know either." I said. She looked at Payton. "Is that-" she started. "Mom! You're gonna be late you should go now." I gave her a Stern look. She looked me in my eyes and gave me a look. I could tell she wanted me to tell him. She finally walked out the door and left for work. "Close one." I whispered to myself. I rolled my eyes and sat back down on the couch. Payton and the others were asleep. "I was gone for 3 minutes." I rolled my eyes. I decided take this time to get ready for the day. I turned the TV off and went upstairs leaving Payton asleep on the couch and Kendall and chase asleep on the recliner chair. I grabbed a towel and walked into the bathroom that's connected to my room.

I turned the hot water on and striped down. After I slipped my last clothing item off of my body, I stepped into the shower and slid the glass door shut.

The warm water shatters on skin, I leaned my head back and let the water drape over my mid length hair. I skipped shampoo and went straight to conditioner. I grabbed the bottle and squirted some onto my hand and rubbed my hands together then bringing my hands to my head scrubbing all over. I washed the soap out of my hair then grabbed my loofah and poured some bath and body works body wash over it and cleansed my body. Soon I rinsed off I turned off the water. I got out and wrapped the towel around my body and another one around my hair. Finally, I walked out of the bathroom leading me into my room.

I dropped the towel and grabbed my clothes. "Hey Im so-" I heard Paytons voice. "Oh my God I'm so sorry!" He covered his eyes and closed the door. I hurried to slip on come panties and a bra. "Come in." I called. He slowly opened the door. "It's fine, just shut the door when you get in here. I don't wanna take a chance of chase coming in." I stated.

Payton's POV

I sat on Kaitlyn bed watching her get changed. Seeing every inch of her body reminded me of that night in my car. She started to slip a pair of ripped jeans up her legs. "Don't." I said standing up and walking closer to her. "Huh?" She paused from pulling her pants from her thighs to her waist. "Take them back off." I insisted. "Payton..." She said. "Do it." I demanded. She slowly kicked them back down her legs. I smirked and walked over to the door being sure to lock it. I walked back over to Kaitlyn and placed my hands on her waist. "Payton, I don't know if we should don't this." She worried. "We'll be fine." I kissed her neck. I picked her up and threw her on the bed. I striped down into my green Tommy Hilfiger underwear. Kaitlyn unclipped her silky red strapless bra and pulled off her red silked thong.

....

Kendall's POV

I woke up to what sounded like moans and a bed frame hitting a wall. I fluttered my eyes open and looked up. I was wrapped in chases arms. I seen him smiling. "When they come back down here, just pretend you didn't hear anything." He laughed. "On the night of the party, I was walking up to her doorstep and his car was parked in the driveway." I started to explain. "Okay?" He asked. "Well, Kaitlyn accidentally rolled the window down. And I just happened to glance in the car while walking by, and.... They were getting heated." I finished explaining. "like.. ya know..." He asked. I nodded my head. "Lets change the subject." Chase sat up awkwardly. After about fifteen minutes Kaitlyn and Payton came back down. "Oh hey, I didn't know you guys were awake." Kaitlyn said, walking to the back of the couch. "Yeah, we just woke up." I sat up. "Hm." She nodded. "Cute outfit." I complimented her.