chapter 17

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!" I heard Payton scream from his bedroom. I was in the kitchen pouring some tea in a glass to take my vitamins. I looked up towards the doorway and starting listening to him shout. I sat my glass down in the counter by the sink and walked from the kitchen, going upstairs to his room. "What?" I pushed his door open. "I'm so fucking tired of guys texting me and random dudes dming me telling my I chick is hot! LIKE BITCH I FUCKING KNOW MY CHICK IS HOT!!!" He yelled showing me messages on his phone. "Oh look ANOTHER one!" He sarcastically laughed. "Fuck this!" He through his phone across the room. I dodged it being sure it wouldn't hit me. His phone hit the wall behind me and smacked the hardwood floor. (guys yes I know he has carpet in his room. Shhh)

"Payton don't let it get to you." I rubbed his arm. "No, I haven't said anything about this for months! I just can't take it anymore!" He pulled his arm away from me. He balled his fist and clenched his jaw, I knew exactly what he was about to do. "Payton no!" I tried to grab his hand but he was too fast. He threw a hard punch at the wall. His fist went straight through the wall allowing pieces of the wall to fall to his floor. I inhaled sharply and pulled my hand to my mouth biting down on my knuckle. When he pulled his hand out, there was a huge hole. My eyes widened, but he wasn't phased. "Payton!" I gasped. "Don't." He pulled a hoodie over his shirtless body. "Where are you going?" I said sitting on the edge of his bed watching him grab his shoes after sliding on his balenciaga's. "Chase's, give me a kiss I'm going now." He leaned over and puckered his lips out for me to kiss him. But I didn't lean in for him. I crossed my arms. "You're not leaving me here alone." I smacked my lips together. "Do you want me to take you home?" He questioned. "Are you ser- Whatever Payton, go. I need to take my medicine and get some sleep anyways." I pulled my shorts off my legs and let the long shirt drape over my legs. "ha, you're acting like you're on your period, chiiillll." I walked out of the room shutting the door behind him. I rolled my eyes as he walked out of the room.

I went downstairs and finished to take my pregnancy vitamins. "Sometimes I just can't stand him." I said to myself walking from the kitchen. "What was that?" I heard Paytons voice, but I didn't see him. I looked around, but I just couldn't see. I was standing in the pitch black living room. I felt two warm hands grip on my waist and push my back against the wall. "You know, you sometimes I can't stand you either. But, I never got my kiss, and I'm not letting go of you until I get it." I felt his hand go to my face. "Ugh, fine." I groaned standing on my tipytoes. I felt his soft lips attatch to mine. I giggled into the kiss.

"Payton?" The light switched on. Payton pulled away from the kiss and turned his head. In the door way from the living room to the hallway, stood faith. Her was rubbing her eyes. I honestly didn't even know she was home. "Yea?" He let go of my waist. "I went your room to ask what all the yelling was for, and I noticed a HUGE hole in your wall." She crossed her arms. "Don't worry about it. Can we talk about it tomorrow? I'm about to leave." Payton complained. "I guess, but mom's gonna be pissed." She shrugged walking back upstairs. "Okay, well I'm gonna go to sleep, see you when I wake up." I smiled leaving Payton and walking to his room.

I heard the front door open the shut. Not long after the lights of his car shined through the window then faded as he drove off.

I laid down in his bed and watched TV until I fell asleep.

★★★

I woke up, rolling over with my eyes still sealed shut. I threw my arm over expecting to wrap it around Paytons shirtless body. When my arm landed on on the bed instead of a body, I ripped my eyes open. Did he seriously not come home?!

I heard a laugh after I rose up from bed with a confused look. "Ha, you thought I stayed out all night. You're stupid." Payton joked. He was sitting at his computer desk editing a YouTube video. "I was really about to be pissed." I rubbed my eyes. "Mhm." He turned back to face the computer screen. "Do you wanna go get food?" He clicked on the mouse. "Like what?" I asked laying my head back down on his pillow. "Chick-fil-A." He suggested. "I knew you would say that." I said. Staring at the ceiling. He laughed. I heard him tap a few more things on the keyboard, then the chair squeaked as he rose up. Not long after, I felt something like cloth land on my face and my.sightnwemt black. "put those on and let's go." Payton said. I grabbed whatever was on my face and sat up. He had thrown, his black Adidas joggers at my face. He had on the matching ones. "help." I reached my hand out, asking for his assistance to get out of bed.  He playfully rolled his eyes and pulled me out of his bed. "And I have something to tell you." He said, after he pulled my all the way to my socked feet. "What?" I leaned down and slipped the joggers up my unclothed legs. "Happy birthday." He kissed my cheek while I fitted my shirt over my body. "Oh my God. I didn't even remember my own birthday!" I exclaimed. "Oh really?" He chuckled. "I've been so excited to be 15 I'm so amazed, that I forgot." I said. "Can we gooooooo? I'm hungryyy." Payton jiggled his keys in my face. "Come on loser, youre such a little kid." I laughed grabbing his hand and walking along with him out of his room and downstairs, out the door to his car. I let go of his hand and made my way to my side of his car.

"I'm going to sleep. Wake me up when we get there." I said turning to face the window. I rested my head on the door and shut my tired eyes and fell back asleep.
★★★

We finally got to Paytons favorite fucking restaurant. We went inside and we're sitting at our table. "Look." I laughed nodding my head towards a group of girls who are starting at Payton and I, giggling and whispering.  He glanced over and waved. They all squealed and waved back. A tall blonde girl walked up to our table with the rest of the girls following behind her. Payton looked up at them and smiled. "How are you guys?" He stood up and hugged each one of them. "Better now." A short brown haired girl said. "hey." I smiled to the girls. They all just looked at me and rolled their eyes, except one girl. She had long wavy ginger hair and bright green eyes. "hey." She smiled. She was bumped in the side with the blonde girls elbow. "Hey, that was rude." I said, taking a drink of my sweet tea. "Who asked you?" She crossed her arms. "Guys, dont, please." Payton rubbed her shoulder. "Excuse me." I stood up from my seat and walked to the girls restroom.

Paytons POV

Kaitlyn went to the bathroom so I just left her alone. I leaned on the booth table and talked with the group of fans. They asked alot about when the next tour was. "Ill give you and them some space, I'm gonna sit outside for a minute." I heard Kaitlyns' voice from behind me. I turned to face her. "Can I have a kiss?" I asked her. She tried not to smile but it eventually broke out on her face. "fine." She pouted and planted a soft kiss on my lips. She pulled away after the peck but I pulled her back and gave her a more pasionate kiss. "Payton your fans are here." Kaitlyn smiled into the kiss. "literally every girls dream." The ginger girl laughed. I finally let.gonof her. She went out and got on her phone. I stayed and took some pictures.

Kaitlyns' POV

After a few minutes of sitting on a bench out here. Someone say down beside me. "Happy birthday." I heard a  soft voice. I looked up from my phone and the same ginger girl from inside was sitting beside me. "How do you know it's my birthday?" I asked. "Are you kidding? You're my literal idol! And you're so gorgeous I've looked it up on famous birthdays." She laughed showing me some fan accounts of me.

Am I famous now? What the hell? How did I of all people, not know?

"Wait.... What?" I chuckled. "don't tell me you didn't know that you're like, the total hot topic now!" She exclaimed. "Anyways, I'm Andilynn, but you can call me Andi. Nice to meet you." She smiled coming in for a hug. "Nice to meet you too." I wrapped her in my arms.

After a few minutes of talking, we exchanged numbers. Then blond girl stormed out of the restaurant and marched straight to us. "Come on Andi!" She hissed crossing her arms. "Hey, you're not the boss of her. She doesn't have to listen to you. You need to be nice." I stood from the bench gripping onto Andis' hand. "Oh yeah, what are you gonna do preggo?" She chuckled. I laughed and crossed my arms. A smirk played on my face. "Haha, you really don't know me, do you?" You'll never believe what pregnant little Kaitlyn did.

Fiesty little bissshhhhh❤ cliffhanger. I know guys I'm really sorry. I've been really busy.