chapter 18

Re-cap~ "Haha, you really don't know me, do you?"

★★★

The way that chick talked to me, I swear I couldn't even... Ugh! "I may be pregnant, but yo lil barbie ass ain't finna ask me what I'mma do, cuz I know you don't want the sauce." I brought my true ghetto out. "Go ahead, hit me. I really want you to. Just go ahead and make the mistake of hitting me." I stepped close to her face. My baby bump was pressed into her stomach.

Her face went red but at least she womened up. She balled her fist up and slung her arm back. Before she could throw her punch I reached out and grabbed her fist, twisting her arm harshly. I lifted my foot off the ground and kicked her ankles causing her to fall to the concrete. I let go of her wrist letting her fall all the way. After she had landed on the ground, I immediately crawled ontop of her. (Sitting my heavy pregnant ass on her her back.) (She fell on her stomach.)

I wrapped her long blonde hair around my hand and started bashing her head into the concrete. I heard her deadly screams go silent. Andi and the rest of her crew stood behind me with their hands covering their mouths, their eyes were widened, yet, not with worry. But with shock.

"KAITLYN!!" I heard Paytons voice yelling. But that didn't stop me. "Stupid. Bitch. You're. Gonna. Learn." I said each word separately as I contiuesly bashed her head. Soon, I felt payton wrap his arms around me. "Kaitlyn stop!" He dragged me off of her. My grip released from her hair, but only because Payton was pulling me off her. But my legs, which are fully free kicked at her drained energyless body.

My legs grew tired, so I built up my strength and Bursted out of Paytons grip. "Get off me!" I pushed him back a little with my shoulder. I reached down and grabbed the little barbie bitch by her dress and pulled her close to my face. "I don't know what your problem is, but you just got yo bitch-ass put in yo mothafuckin place, bitch." I let go of her causing her to fall back and his her head on the sidewalk.

"Let's go." I said out of breath, grabbing Paytons hand and walking us to his car. "That- I'm not gonna say it wasn't attractive. But, it was really bad on you. I looked her up, and apparently her name is Bella. She is like a huge popstar with Millions of fans." Paytons pulled his seat belt across his body. "Well she clearly isn't THAT big if I don't know her." I did the same as him. Yet, I struggled to get the seat belt in a comfy position over my bump. "I'm worried about your reputation. So many people are gonna leave rude comments on your posts and stuff." He finally started to drive. "I could honestly care less about what those snot nosed ass cunts think of me. Their opinions are completely irrelevant to me and my- our daughter." I shrugged. "Okay, Kaitlyn." He said, as if he didn't agree.

🍼👶🚼🍼👶🚼🍼👶🚼🍼👶🚼🍼👶

Payton and I were just about to walk in my front door, then we heard lots of movement. "That's weird." I said twisting the door knob and pushing it open. As soon as the door opened. Colorful streamers and loads of confetti fell from the door frame and onto mine and Paytons head. I stood in shock when I seen mine and Paytons whole family scattered all over my living room. "Surprise!" Everyone shouted. "Thank you guys so much." I smiled and waved to everyone. Payton even looked shocked. I guess he didn't know about this either. "Happy birthday sis." My oldest brother Trevor approached me and swallowed me in a hug. Afterwards, he handed me a white gift bag with the words. "Happy birthday!" Written across the front. I moved the colored paper around in the bag and looked around. I pulled out a long black necklace case  and pushed it open with my thumb. There were too necklaces inside. One had my first name on it and the other had my nickname on it.

"Thank you bubba." I pulled them out of the box, turning around and pulling my hair up allowing Trevor to put them both on me. "You're welcome." He hugged me again, after clipping the necklaces. Trevor led Payton and I into the kitchen. On the floor beside the table was a huge mountain of presents. "Oh my God." My eyes widened. "You can open those later. But for now, Payton has a surprise for you." My mom smiled, rubbing Paytons shoulder. "Oh, yeah. I'm getting you you're first tattoo." Payton said, wetting his bottom lip with his tongue. "Really?!" I squealed. He nodded. "Eeeee! Thanks paytie!" I jumped in his arms. "Woah, be carful." Kasey spoke up and rubbed my stomach. "What are we doing standing here? Let's go!" I grabbed Paytons hand and dragged him to his car. My mom and my brothers got in the backseat while Payton and I say upfront. Kendall, Jaycee, Dylan, Chase, Kasey, ect. All stayed behind.