chapter 10

It's been a few weeks. I'm currently 3 months pregnant. Im barely starting to show.

"Kaitlyn, you're boyfriend's here! And hurry, don't be late for school." My mom called from downstairs. Not much longer, Payton opened my door. "Good morning." He smiled throwing his backpack on my bed. "I'm finally starting to show." I smiled turning around. I was wearing my purple padded bra and some stretchy shorts. "It's cute, now get dressed we can't be late for school again. "fiiiine!" I turned around and slid on:

I pulled my hair up into a messy ponytail, and didn't wear any make up

I pulled my hair up into a messy ponytail, and didn't wear any make up. Showing the very little acne I have.

Payton was wearing his casual outfits.

"Okay, I'm ready

"Okay, I'm ready." I grabbed my Vera Bradley back pack and lunch box, Payton grabbed his black and white under armour back pack and followed me downstairs, out the house and into his car.

On the ride to school, Payton played some music, now I love Payton to death, but, I'm getting really tired of Paytons loud over used songs.

"Payton Jay. Could you stop with the loud music every morning- no every day you literally play the same four songs over and over!" I reached out and and disconnected his phone from the radio. "Wow. You need to stop letting your hormones get the best of you." Payton looked at me then back at the road. "ITS NOT MY PREGNANCY HORMONES!!!! Jesus Payton, every time I get mad at you, you use my hormones as an excuse. I'm tired of it." I yelled. "Kailtlyn it is Your hormones, calm the fuck down." Payton grip grew tighter around the wheel. "I am calm Payton! Don't tell me to calm down! Ugh, just let me out right here, I walking the rest of the way to school." I complained. "No, I'm not letting you walk! It's too far." He debated. "Let. me. out!" My breathing grew heavy. "I said no!" Payton growled in aggravation. I groaned, rolling my eyes and leaning away from him facing the window.

***
Finally, we arrived at school. I grabbed my backpack and lunch box and stepped out of his car, slamming the door shut behind me. 'great, starting my morning off with an argument.' I thought to myself as I sped walked up to the school doors. "Kaitlyn wait!" Payton jogged up towards me. "What do you want now?" I rolled my eyes. "I wanted a kiss before we went off to our classes." He pouted. I unlovingly leaned in and quickly kissed his soft lips. "I still don't forgive you." I pulled the door open and walked to my class.