Chapter 28

It's been a few months since all the drama went down. My mom confirmed at Danielle is my sister, and Kylie is 3 months old.

Kendall moved to LA to be with me, and she even met a new guys she's been dating for a few weeks, Caleb Finn. Odd name right?

Payton and I are back home in LA with our daughter, but there's more! My cousin Jaycee, and her boyfriend Luca moved in with us!! Jaycee and Luca were staying with his parents and they got into a big argument. They didn't have a place to stay so of course we offered. I mean we have WAY more than enough room. I mean we practically live in a castle.

Jaycee is officially 7 1/2 months pregnant with baby Shawn and Aaliyah, due February 6th.

—————————

Chases POV-

Setting~ Charlotte, North Carolina, Mooresville.

I was sitting in my bed scrolling through tiktok when my phone went off.

iMessage

Unknown~ Hey, it's Chelsia. From IHOP.

Me: So now you message? Loose my number?🤣

Chels🥺❤️: Something like that🤣 I've been really busy with work. Well, actually I quit and started YouTube. I'm doing pretty good so far.

Me: that's actually really cool! Could we meet up? Mall maybe?

Chels🥺❤️: I don't see why not. I'm already ready for the day anyways. I'll be there in 10. Meet me at HotTopic.

Me: That's a bet. 🤣

•••

I put my phone down and slid on my shoes. I took a good look at myself in the mirror to make sure I actually look at least halfway decent.  

Pretty much all black. I wore a black beanie, black ripped skinny jeans, and a black short sleeve shirt, that had black and white long sleeves underneath it; My waist and neck were complimented with silver chains, and my feet were tucked into black vans.

"Eh, good enough." I shrugged grabbing my keys and rushing out of my house.

When I arrived at the mall, I stayed put in my car for a few seconds attempting to encourage myself that I was prepared. "What are you doing, chase?! It's just a girl. Get out of the car and stop being a pussy." I hyped myself. one deep breath, and out the car I went.

~~~

I entered HotTopic, and immediately my mood changed. It was like Heaven when I seen the band T-shirts; there were too many too count: 5 SOS, KISS, P!ATD, 30 seconds to mars, etc.

the dim lights really made it hard to see the labels, but the orange and red LED lights sorta solved the problem. "Chase?" A light voice called from behind me. I turned around, and of course, there she was: Chelsia. Her hair was golden, and her eyes sparkled; just like the last time I saw her.

"So, you gonna say anything or are you just gonna sit there and star at me, Mr. Maniquin" She laughed.

Oh, god. I already fucked up...

"So, you into bands?" I  nervously chuckled, picking up a random band shirt and showing her. "Good start of a conversation." She kindly smiled.

~~~~~~~~

Kaitlyn's POV

setting~ California, LA

Payton, Luca, Jaycee, and I were all in the living room of our shared Mansion doing absolutely nothing. Literally. :/ My phone vibrated from a call from Kendall.