Chapter 21

Recap~ "take those shorts off and bend over the counter."

🍆🍆🍆

I slipped my shorts down my legs, I wasn't wearing any panties so that made things a lot easier. I leaned over as far as I could giving Payton enough space to aim himself. After I heard his grey sweat shorts hit the floor, I prepared myself for what was coming. He grabbed my waist and slowly slid himself into me. (They're not doing anal🤣) I squinted my eyes in pleasure. After he was all the way in, he slide himself halfway out then, slammed back into me. "God damn." I moaned. Quickly after, I rushed my hand to cover my mouth. Not because I'm afraid of being heard, but because neither one of us use that word. We don't Approve of saying anything assort of that. But he didn't seem to mind. His pace grew fast as he hit my G-spot every pump he made. "Ugh." I groaned, reaching over the counter gripping onto the other edge. "D-d-dont s-stop, please. Don't stop." I said in a whiney tone, sounding as if I were about to cry. My eyes rolled to the back of my head. I put my head down where my face was close to the counter top and consumed the pleasure my body was taking in. His thrusts were extremely hard. My body was quivering and being jerked back and forth. I heard Payton's soft groans as he pounded himself into me. I'm gonna be honest, Payton has never pleasured me as good as he is right now. I wish this could never come to an end.

"Payton..." I moaned. I felt his hand leave my waist. Soon he wrapped my hair around his fist and pulled my head back. "What's my name?" He asked still thrusting roughly into me. "Payton?" I groaned. He tightened my hair into his fist and pulled my head back harder. "What's my name?" He growled.

Oh shit, not this again.

"D-daddy!" I arched my back. He released my hair from his grip. "Yeah, that's what I thought." I heard him chucked. I could just sense the smirk playing on his face. I could feel knots growing in my stomach, one last pump and I knew I was done. My juices spilled out of me and dropped onto the floor as Payton pulled out.

He grabbed my sides and flipped me over pushing me into the counter. My back was pressed on the counter and his clothed chest was pushed into mine. He looked me in my eyes as he ran his finger through my tangled hair and smiled. "You're so cute when you're worn out. Especially if I'm the one who wore you out." He leaned in and passionately kissed my soft plump lips.

We slipped our shorts back on and met everyone outside by the pool.

*Everyone changed into their bathing suits. I'm too lazy right now.*

As I was about to step into the water, I was interrupted. "Um Kaitlyn, what's that, uh white stuff on your inner thighs?" Jaycee asked pointing to my
thigh. I could see Kendall start to grin, I on the other hand started burning red. "That, my friend would be Payton's cum." She chuckled. "Stop." Payton's shook his head walking towards me and wiping it off of my legs. "I'm a woman, I do as I please. Bitch. Well actually let me rephrase that, I'm the only one out of all of my friends that's not pregnant or has a baby so, Therefore, I do as I please." Kendall crosses her arms. "Kaitlyn, get in the water. Kendall, I said stop." He held onto my waist as he walked me into the pool.

Luca and Jaycee were sitting on the wall of the pool, chase and Kendall were in the water on the pool steps, and Jackson and Christopher were in the center of the pool throwing a football around. "Payton, go throw the ball with them." I gently pushed him towards the guys. "You too, chase and Luca." I splashed them with water.

***

While the guys played in the pool, the girls and I laid out in the sun on some beach chairs. "So, what about you and chase?" Jaycee asked Kendall. "Well, him and I have been pretty much living together for the past few months. Most of my things are at his house." Kendall explained. "Damn." Jaycee said.