Chapter 12

And now we get to go ahead and see what happens. See, didn't even have to wait that long.
____________________________________

        "You can't be serious. There's no end to these guys!" (y/n) complained as she promptly knocked out the seventh Team Rocket grunt to get in her way. Silver was starting to get a little afraid of her. First it was the controling wild pokémon to the point where she was able to obtain all eight gym badges from another region. Then it was her unnaturally high strength. One hit KO punches weren't normal for a girl like her...were they?

        And then there was now (y/n)'s ability to control people! That's beyond scary. And when they were running, she scolded him for crying so much to which he felt like crying even more because he realized that she was right. When had Silver cried so much? It was making him feel weak and he didn't like that. "Hey, watch where you're going, Silver," (y/n) said as she pulled him back. None other than a very shocked Archer stood in their way.

        "How did you get out? And what are you doing here?" he asked in surprise. "Hmm...let me see. I got out because my resolve to kick butt was too strong for your team to handle and Silver is the dark and brooding anime protagonist with the sad backstory. Plus we have too much plot armor to get stuck in a place pike this," (y/n) said. Noe the poor guy just looked confused. "What in the world are you talking about?" Archer said. (Y/n) sighed and Silver just stood there as she rushed forward and kicked Archer where it really hurt. Even Silver felt himself get a little sick and faught the urge to cringe.

        "He's out of the way so let's go. I bet Crystal and Gold are in the same place I saw them in last time," (y/n) said as she stepped around Archer who was crying like a baby on the floor. Silver stepped around him as well, following after (y/n). There weren't many that fot in their way after that. Silver assumed they were being chased by (y/n)'s controled group or just slacking off as usual. Then there was the possibility they'd seen what happened to Archer and had decided not to take any risks.

        "There it is. The room door is right here. Those idiots left our pokémon in here too. Yours are also here. They took you out of them room after I woke up," (y/n) said as she opened the door. The room was decently lit and Crystal and Gold were both there along with all of their things and pokémon. Gold was tied to Crystal and they seemed almost relieved, actually no they seemed sort of disappointed when they saw Silver but before that they were relieved.

        "Hey, Crystal. You got a change of clothes in that bag of yours don't you?" (y/n) said as Silver closed the door behind him while she untied them. "No, actually, I don't. Besides, we probably don't even wear the same size," Crystal said as she rubbed her freed wrists. "How would you know," (y/n) said with a pout. The moment she freed Gold, he shot up from the ground and threw himself at Silver.

        Silver was taken by surprise and thrown to the floor and no sooner than this, Gold punched him pretty hard in the face and would have done it again if (y/n) hadn't pushed him away and stood in front of him rather protectively. "(Y/n), move," Gold seethed. "Unless you want to end up like Archer in the hall, then I suggest you back up," (y/n) threatened. Unlucky for Gold, he didn't understand how real that threat was but fortunately for him, he didn't make any attempts to get around (y/n).

        "Silver, you okay?" (y/n) asked without breaking eye contact with Gold. "Yeah, I'm fine," Silver muttered as he sat up and rubbed the side of his face. It stung a bit but the pain was slowly subsiding. "You should have punched him again anyway," Crystal muttered. "You wouldn't like it if anyone punched you in the face," (y/n) retorted...or was that a threat. Silver couldn't be sure.

        "He's dragged us into this mess again. I'm just returning the favor is all. I was actually starting to try warming up to him again but nope. That's all been done away with," Gold said, still obviously angry. "It isn't my fault nor is it my mess," Silver snapped as he stood up. "Like hell it is! Why else would your fafher tell us that he was glad you finally came through for him?" Gold spat. "I didn't do anything for him. He'll delusional," Silver said as calmly as he could. He didn't want to get angry. In all honesty, he wanted to clear his head and go somewhere calming.