Chapter 23

You guys ready for another blast to the past? Yup, you guessed it. It's happening again.
____________________________________

        "(Y/n)? Is that you?" a familiar voice called as the heavy metal door was opened. (Y/n), who was huddled in a corner, refused to answer for she no longer recognized anyone's voice nor did she trust anyone that walked through that door. For several months, she had been locked away by Ghetsis and used for the purpose of rebuilding his pokémon army. She heard talk of fusing a pokémon with another but she never was allowed anywhere near the base of operations.

        Many times she had tried to escape, ordering random wild pokémon to break down the door that kept her from freedom. The chains around her ankles that bound her to the wall clinked a bit as she shifted in her spot. "(Y/n)...it is you. I finally found you," a boy with long green hair said as he entered the cell with a relieved but sad look. (Y/n) nearly bursted into tears upon seeing her adoptive brother but as he opened the door, two others were there that she didn't recognize.

       Frightened for her safety, (y/n) tried backing even further into her corner only finding that she couldn't. The boy, who she faintly recognized to be N, noticed this and turned back to the two girls behind him. "I think it's best that you two stay outside," he said before turning back to (y/n) who eyed his every move. "Do you...remeber me, (y/n)?" he asked as he slowly stepped towards her. She only nodded but kept her guard up. "Thank goodness. That's a relief," N said with a sigh.

        He'd managed to get close enough to (y/n) without her attacking him and he pulled her into a hug. "I'm so sorry. I wish I'd he found you sooner," N said, his voice faltering a bit as if he were about to cry. (Y/n) couldn't hold back her own tears though and began to cry. "Everything will be okay now. You're brother is here to protect you now. I won't ever let anything happen to you ever again," N said as he comforted her. "Concordia, Anthea, could you two call Gardevoir in here to break these," N said as he gestured to the chains around (y/n)'s ankles.

        The pokémon entered the room and immediate (y/n) noticed that it was not a captured pokémon. Not wasting the opportunity, she took control of Gardevoir and made it release the chains with Psychic before having Gardevoir turn to the two girls at the door. "Who are they?" (y/n) demenaded from the pokémon. Through telepathy, Gardevoir gave their identities and immediately (y/n) released her control over the pokémon.

        Her adoptive sisters stood there at the door slightly afraid of her and (y/n) didn't like that. "Don't worry about them right now. Come on, we need to get you out of here," N said as he picked her up. The action startled her a bit but since it was her brother, she didn't do anything in response. "Just go to sleep for now. Leave the rest up to me," N said as he carried her out of the cell. She did just that and fell asleep for she hadn't been able to ever sleep soundly without having to worry about anyone showing up.

         When (y/n) opened her eyes again, she was somewhere completely different and she realized that she'd only been dreaming. "(Y/n) are you okay?" Gold asked from where he sat nearby, tied to Crystal. "Who would be okay in a situation like this? We need to get out of here before Team Rocket does something to us," Crystal said. (Y/n) looked around seeing that Silver was not with them and began to worry if he was okay or not.

        "You're right but we can't leave without Silver. He's still somewhere in this building. For some reason, they haven't already taken (y/n) out of the room yet like they did last time. Maybe Giovanni is running behind schedule. Whatever's going on, it can't be any good," Gold said. "Silver's in danger," (y/n) muttered. "What? How do you know? You've been in here with us the entire time," Crystal said.

       "I don't know how to explain it but Silver's in trouble. I have this bad feeling that something is going to happen to him," (y/n) said as she began to pull at the ropes that bound her. She needed to escape and save him for he had tried saving her. His actions had more than proved his genuine care for her and she wasn't going to let Silver down. The door suddenly opened amd Giovanni walked into the room.

        "Sorry I'm late. I had some things to discuss with my successor. Now that I'm here, I need you to do me a favor, (y/n). Why don't you come with me," Giovanni said as he walked over to her and pulled her up by her arm so that she was now standing. "I'm not going anywhere or doing anything until I know that Silver is okay," (y/n) growled. Giovanni smirked. "Very well then. I'll take you to him," he said.

         (Y/n) found it overly suspicious that Giovanni was so willing to take her to Silver but she would figure things out once she got to Silver. She glanced at Gold who gave her an unsure look before Giovanni guided her out of the room. The two said nothing to each other as Giovanni led her through the Team Rocket hideout hallways. She got strange looks from passing Team Rocket members as they went along until Giovanni suddenly stoped at a particular door.

         "He's right in here," Giovanni said as he opened the door to reveal that Silver was indedd there in the room. He perked up upon seeing her and let out a pleading whimper. "What did you do to him?" (y/n) growled. "Nothing yet," Giovanni said as he pushed (y/n) into the room causing her to fall. "It wasn't until after Silver's death in the future that I realixed how your power is truly amplified. It isn't through science experiments or anything complicated like that."

         "No, your power is amplified by your emotions, anfer being the most promising one. So all you need to do is grow a deep hatred for someone and use it to control Ho-oh. I've decided that I'd be that person and so I've brought you here to amplify that anger, that hatred for me. It's the only way for my plan to succeed so I have no problem with it," Giovanni said. (Y/n) glared at him knowing what he was implying. "If you even touch him, I'll kill you," she growled as she tried to get out of the ropes that kept her arms tied behind her back.

         "There it is. The anger is already building up," Giovanni said as he turned to Silver who seemed to have been shedding tears. Giovanni went behind Silver's chair and untied him causing Silver to be confused. (Y/n) eyes widened in shock as Giovanni pushed Silver to the ground and began to kick him. "Leave him alone you bastard!" (y/n) shouted as she tried even more to free herself so she could keep her word. Giovanni stopped for a second and looked her right in the eyes.

         "What you want me to stop doing this?" Giovanni said as he kicked Silver in his gut. Silver immediately took the tape off of his mouth and began coughing up blood but Giovanni did stop there. Unable to counter the attacks, Silver went into a defensive curl but it didn't do much to stop the damage he was taking. "I said stop!!" (y/n) screamed. Giovanni suddenly froze midkick and seemed to be strugling to move.

         (Y/n) glared at him thinking he was only taunting her again until she saw him look at her out of the corner of his eyes with fear written all over them. She then realized that Giovanni was somehow under her control and she gave a rather evil smirk. "Untie me," she ordered. Giovanni, although fighting her control, did just as he was told and walked over to untie her. Once her hands were freed (y/n) didn't hesitate to punch Giovanni hard in the face.

         "Now bow down to Silver and apologize for hurting him amd ruining his life," (y/n) said as her anger began to subside and be replaced with satisfaction. "I'm sorry for hurting you and ruining your life," Giovanni said as he bowed down to Silver who was watching with astonishment. Okay now sit that chair and stay there until Silver and I leave," (y/n) said as her final order. Giovanni plopped down into the chair and didn't move an inch althkugh his facial expression held plently of anger.

         "Silver, are you okay?" (y/n) then asked as she rushed to his side and helped him stand. Silver didn't say anything and instead pulled (y/n) into a hug thatbhe seemed to not want to release. "Come on. We need to go fet Gold and Crystal. I think I know how to stop all of this. It's going to ne a bit risky but it's sure to work," (y/n) said as she took Silver's hand and led him out of the room. (Y/n) gave Giovanni one last condescending glance before she locked the door from the outside and closed it behind them.
____________________________________

And there we have. Another chapter completed. Until next time you outstanding readers!