๑Chapter Two๑

"Nice to meet you too" Jungkook smiled softly at the boy.

"So how old are you?" Taehyung asked making conversation.

"I'm seventeen" Jungkook replied and the boy's smile widened.

"Finally I'm a Hyung" Taehyung said happily.

"Oh I'm eighteen, you see I've never met someone younger than me" Taehyung explained himself making Jungkook nod understanding.

"So how come your in here?" Taehyung asked as he moved himself so his legs were dangling off the bed and his body facing towards Jungkook sat up.

"Well I was cycling home from my friends house when there was a pot hole which caused my bike to flip over and a car ran over my leg, the doctor said that I have broken it in two places and I have to stay in so they can monitor it" Jungkook explained.

"That must have been painful, how are you now? Are you in pain? Are you alright now?" Taehyung asked worriedly.

"I'm fine now don't worry, I just need to wait for my leg to fully heal" Jungkook showed his bunny smile, making Taehyung's heart flutter.

"How come you're in here then?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung looked down a bit.

"Ah I'm sorry, I understand if you don't want to tell" Jungkook said panicking a bit.

"Huh? No don't worry, I'll tell you" Taehyung smiled softly.

"Well you see my parents abandoned me here when I was three years old" Taehyung started and Jungkook's eyes were already wide open in shock.

"I have a weak heart, when my parents found out about they left me here and I haven't seen them since, luckily the hospital took me in but apparently it's really weak, I haven't left the hospital since I was three" Taehyung explained and Jungkook was speechless.

"Why would they do that? That must have been terrible" Jungkook says even though he doesn't really know what to say.

"It's fine honestly. The doctors are still try to treat it and they keep telling me I have to fight to stay alive which I have been doing" Taehyung smiled brightly.

Before Jungkook could say anything Taehyung got a pain in his chest. Jungkook immediately became worried and tried getting to Taehyung but failing.

"I-I'm f-fine" Taehyung said as the pain calmed down.

"It's normal for that to happen don't worry" Taehyung said and Jungkook nodded but still worried.

"Okay but I'll still worry even if you do have them" Jungkook said softly making Taehyung smile widely.

Taehyung then checked the clock that hung up on the opposite wall. He sighed when he saw the time.

"We better get some sleep, it's late" Taehyung said pointing out the time making Jungkook look.

Jungkook was actually a little surprised when he saw the time. He didn't realise how long that had been. The time was eleven o'clock at night.

"Well Jungkook, I bid you goodnight" Taehyung said giggling at the end of it making Jungkook smile.

"Goodnight Taehyung" He said and reached over switching his light off and Taehyung did his own.

They both snuggled down in their hospital bed. Taehyung soon enough fell asleep first while Jungkook laid there slightly uncomfortable. He already missed his own bed at home and was wondering if his mother had a call from the hospital saying that he was there. Also while laying there he couldn't get Taehyung off his mind. It was almost as if he his mind was keeping him awake to think about the boy more. Jungkook tried pushing the thoughts away, he just had a long painful day and just wanted to some sleep. Which he managed to get.