๑Chapter Seven๑

Jungkook then quickly grabbed his phone and texted Mingyu.

Jungkook:
Mingyu please don't tell my mum that Taehyung isn't actually injured.

Mingyu:
And why should I? I hate the looser.

Jungkook:
What if.... I let Umji come and see me?

Mingyu:
She would love that.... Fine I won't tell her about that looser.

Jungkook:
Thanks Mingyu

Jungkook sighed with a soft smile on his face.

"You seem happy" Taehyung said but his words muffled through the oxygen mask.

"My mum was going to ask Mingyu about you and I managed to convince him not to but... I have to let Umji visit me" Jungkook's face then turned into a frown.

"Don't be sad, just think you can get seeing her over and done with" Taehyung smiled an Jungkook nodded.

Taehyung felt happiness because he got to stay with Jungkook longer. He was really attracted to Jungkook and he couldn't ask for anyone better for his roommate. But he was scared for the day that Jungkook will leave him. Suddenly Jungkook's phone started ringing, scaring them both.

"Agh it's Umji" Jungkook said annoyed.

"Answer it" Taehyung said and Jungkook nodded.

"Hello?" Jungkook answered.

"Oppa~ are you okay?" Umji's voice said making Jungkook cringe.

"I'm fine" Jungkook said through gritted teeth.

"So I'm going to see you in two days. I can't wait bye, oppa~" Umji said and hung up.

Jungkook put his phone down annoyed and angrily.

"What's wrong?" Taehyung asked.

"She's coming in two days and I hate being called 'Oppa'" Jungkook said through gritted teeth.

"Calm down Kookie, just think you'll get it over and done with" Taehyung smiled relaxing Jungkook.

Taehyung laid down and kept the oxygen mask on.

"How long are you in here for?" Taehyung asked with slight sadness in his voice.

"I'm not sure" I said and looked over at Taehyung.

"I don't want you to go soon" Taehyung pouted and Jungkook smiled.

"Don't worry you'll be putting up with me for a while" he smiled at Taehyung making him smile.

———————————————-
Sorry for the short chapter. I haven't been feeling great to update. I'll hopefully get a longer chapter up tomorrow but I also start school again tomorrow and have a mock exam but I will try my best. 

Love you all, sorry again💜💜