๑Chapter Four๑

Bad language is used in this chapter.
━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Are you okay Tae?" Jungkook asked turning his body a bit to get a view of the older.

"Y-Yeah just out of breath don't worry" Taehyung said and Jungkook nodded.

After a few more minutes Taehyung started pushing Jungkook again when he got his breath back. They soon enough made it to the garden after two more stops of Taehyung catching his breath. When they arrived they looked at the beauty of the garden. Of corse hospitals aren't nice places for many but the garden was beautiful.

"It's beautiful here" Jungkook said looking at all the blooming flowers.

"It really is" Taehyung said.

They stood and sat there admiring all the different flowers together. The sweet moment was cut short when someone knocked into Taehyung causing him to fall to the ground hard.

"Oops didn't see you there" they laughed and Jungkook became mad.

He turned his wheelchair around as fast as he could to help Taehyung up.

"Jeon Jungkook, my sister has been worried about you. Why are you hanging out with such a weak, pathetic looser like him" the voice said and Jungkook looked up seeing who it was.

Kim Mingyu.

"He's not pathetic, weak or a loser Mingyu, and why is Umji worried?" Jungkook said in a low and confused voice.

"You should know Jungkook, she has a massive crush on you so you should know" Mingyu said and then brought Taehyung close to him and whispered something in his ear.

Mingyu then walked off and left Taehyung looking down sadly.

"What did he say?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung sighed.

"He just asked me why I wasn't dead yet" Taehyung said as he went back and started pushing Jungkook around the garden again slowly.

"Tae, I'm sorry" Jungkook said randomly making Taehyung confused.

"What for?" Taehyung asked softly.

"For Mingyu, he's my best friend" Jungkook said and Taehyung nodded.

"There's nothing to apologise for, so why are you apologising?" Taehyung asked as they both started heading back to their room.

"For the way Mingyu has treated you. I knew that he had to come to hospital for a while each month but I never expected for him to be like that, I'm sorry" Jungkook explained and Taehyung shook his head.

"You shouldn't apologise" Taehyung said and soon enough they arrived back at their shared room.

Taehyung then helped Jungkook back on to his bed and then put the wheelchair back to where he first found it. Then he came back in and sat on his bed.

"So.. who's this girl called Umji? Is she your girlfriend?" Taehyung asked but feel slightly sad when he said that and he was confused of why.

"No, she's this girl that likes me but I don't like her that way. I'm gay" Jungkook said and Taehyung nodded.

"I'm gay too" Taehyung smiled making Jungkook relax more.

"But as you can tell she doesn't know that and she won't take no for an answer" Jungkook sighed.

"No offence but she sounds a bit of a bitch if she won't take no for an answer" Taehyung said honestly.

"She is, just like her brother" Jungkook said making Taehyung laugh slightly.

"Kookie" Taehyung said and Jungkook hummed in response.

"Thank you for sticking up for me today" Taehyung said.

"Tae, you don't need to thank me, I'd stick up for you anytime" Jungkook smiled.

Even though it was their first full day together they both felt like they have known each other for years.

"Here's dinner boys" a nurse said coming into the room.

She put the food on their tables and gave Taehyung his medicine thing and left again.

"This looks disgusting" Taehyung said playing with the food slightly.

"It really does" Jungkook agreed with him.

They both took a spoonful of the food and ate a bit.

"DISGUSTING" they both shouted in sync.