๑Chapter Thirteen๑

It was soon the next morning and Jungkook woke up around about half ten. He got up from his bed and made it before grabbing some fresh clothes and went for a shower.

Since he had one when he got home yesterday he only had a quick one this morning and brushed his with as well as styling his hair, so it did look like he had bed hair.

When he was dressed and ready he opened his curtains and made his bed. His room was always tidy and he's like to keep it like that. He then put on some trainers and headed down stairs. Of corse his parents weren't home and they were at work. Jungkook sighed but grabbed an apple and headed out the house.

He walked to the hospital eating his apple and binned it once he was finished. He soon arrived at the hospital and was greeted by a few nurses and doctors that looked after him. When he arrived outside Taehyung's room he entered seeing the older boy still asleep.

Jungkook looked over at his bed seeing that it was done all fresh again. Jungkook made his way over to the chair by Taehyung's bed and sat down looking at the boy seeing all new equipment attached to him. It broke Jungkook's heart seeing him like this but he knew it was to make him better again.

After another hour Taehyung opened his eyes seeing Jungkook and he smiled weakly. He was happy that he came to visit him like he said he would.

"H-Hey" he stuttered out getting Jungkook's attention.

"Hey, how are you feeling this morning?" Jungkook asked as he smiled softly at the older.

"J-Just like y-yesterday" Taehyung said and Jungkook nodded.

"Tae.. I want to tell you something.... something for a while now" Jungkook said as his cheeks became flushed and became quiet nervous.

Taehyung just nodded waiting for him to continue in his own time.

"Since I first was wheeled into this room and I saw you.... for me t was like live at first sight. I couldn't get you off my mind. From when I was in here I enjoyed every second of it being with you and I still remember everything we did and all the things we talked about. Seeing you like this breaks my heart but I know it's to make you well again. Taehyung i love you.. would you  like to be my boyfriend" Jungkook said calmly but his voice full of love and honesty while smiling.

Taehyung eyes widened and he nodded slightly with a bright smile on his face.

"Of corse, I'd love too, I love you too" Taehyung smiled and felt happiness rush through him.

Jungkook smiled and placed a kiss on his forehead since there was an oxygen mask on his face. They were both beyond happy and so glad to call each other theirs. Now their main goal is now, is to make Taehyung well again...