๑Chapter Eleven๑

"Tae.... please.. don't stop fighting" Jungkook said looking at the older's tired and weak looking face.

"I-I won't" Taehyung's weak voice stuttered as he weakly smiled and the younger.

Jungkook wrapped his arm around Taehyung hugging him gently.

"I'm so sorry" Jungkook looked down as a few tears fell.

"T-There nothing t-to apologise for" Taehyung stuttered and made Jungkook look at him, he wiped away his falling tears and his watery eyes.

Jungkook smiled towards him and thanked him. Jungkook didn't leave Taehyungs side, in fear of loosing him and not being next to him for a long time.

Then suddenly the doctor came back in startling Jungkook.

"Mr Jeon, you can be discharged today" the doctor said smiling.

He handed the papers to Jungkook that he needed to sign to be discharged. Jungkook started at the papers in disbelief. Why now? He looked towards Taehyung. Taehyung looked away he didn't want to believe it was Jungkook's time to leave the hospital but he was happy that he'd get to go out and see his friends again.

"W-What you going t-to do w-when y-your out of h-here?" Taehyung asked before Jungkook could say anything.

"I'm going to come here everyday to see you" he smiled towards Taehyung.

Taehyung's eyes widened slightly.

"W-Why would you want to see me?" He asked slightly confused.

"Why wouldn't I?" Jungkook asked.

"I just cause so much trouble" Taehyung stuttered back and Jungkook shook his head.

"No you haven't. You can't help it. You're not trouble at all. You're an amazing and strong person" Jungkook smiled and held Taehyung's hand.

"Really?" Taehyung asked.

"Really" Jungkook smiled more.

—————————————-
Sorry for the short update and lack of updates. My Nan died this morning so it's hard at the moment but I'll try my best. I'm sorry💜