๑Chapter Nine๑

Jungkook woke up at his normal time and stretched. He looked over to Taehyung still seeing his sleeping body. Jungkook smiled but it was too quiet. He wanted to talk to Taehyung, hearing him always cheered him up.

The boys said a few weeks ago that they'd call the nurses through if they want their breakfast so Jungkook waited for Taehyung to wake up. Although something felt... different. Jungkook couldn't tell what it was but he felt like something was different.

Jungkook decided to grab the book off his table and started to read. It was some catch up work from school and they were currently reading a book and by the time Jungkook got back it would be time to take the exam on it so he had to read it in Hospital.

He honestly found the book quiet interesting. Normally with the book in school it's boring and no one actually reads it but this time it was quiet interesting.

Jungkook hadn't realised how long he had been reading and looked up at the clock, it read one in the afternoon. Last time Jungkook checked it was quarter to nine. He looked over at Taehyung seeing that he hadn't moved from the position he last saw him in.

Jungkook got up from the bed and limped over to Taehyung's bed. He had one of them casts on that allows you to walk with out much pain and to build up the strength in your leg. He walked over and shook Taehyung very gently.

"Tae? Are you alright?" He asked worried but got no response.

Jungkook grew more worried he pressed the button that sends a signal to the doctor saying that they are needed. In about a minute a doctor came through the door.

"What's the problem today?" He asked looking over at Jungkook.

"It's Taehyung. He hasn't woken up yet and hasn't moved. I'm worried about him" Jungkook explained.

The doctor that was here was Taehyung's main doctor and he began to checks over Taehyung. He did the simple checks on Taehyung like he normally would but noticed that it was something more wrong. The doctor then took some of Taehyung's blood and sent them off the be tested.

"W-What's wrong?" He asked stuttering.

"We won't know yet until the blood test results are back. For now just watch over him and if you see any change call me straight away" the doctor said and then left the room again.

Jungkook went back up to Taehyung's bed properly and sat on the edge of the bed on the side Taehyung was facing.

"Tae... are you okay? What's wrong?" Jungkook asked in a soft yet worried voice, he just wanted Taehyung to be alright.

Taehyung heard every word. He was pretending to be asleep, even though he was pretending he felt like he was getting worse and found it hard to even open his eyes.

Jungkook stayed by Taehyung's side. He wasn't going to move unless Taehyung woke up or a doctor came through to explain everything. While he was waiting he was admiring Taehyung delicate features. He loved the boy so much and would do anything to keep him safe.

After an hour and a half the doctor came back through with his clip board that had all the information on it. Jungkook looked back at the doctor hoping that it was good news and everything would be fine.

"We have his results back" the doctor said....